Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiya everyone meowsys the name and I'm current;y looking for an artist other then my self to draw meowsy some stuff I'm looking for chibi art and regular art of me nyan there will be a picture of me in the post below this one of me to give you an ideal of how i wanna look all you gotta do is draw me in different outfits/posses I also like cute, adorable, drawings too so if ya can help please pm/comment me or just post in here for the details thnakies nyan.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
While I really like what you're wearing, you're basically looking for a personal artist for (apparantly) no compensation. "All you need to do" is what you say, as if it's easy and there's nothing to it, but it's rather a lot of work you're asking for, so you should be offering a rather large sum of gold.
x_Silver_Starlight_x
While I really like what you're wearing, you're basically looking for a personal artist for (apparantly) no compensation. "All you need to do" is what you say, as if it's easy and there's nothing to it, but it's rather a lot of work you're asking for, so you should be offering a rather large sum of gold.
For one never said i wasnt offering gold ^^ and two i know cause I my self am an artist whose drawn my self more times then i can count and want a change plus too busy drawing other people at the moment so yes their will be payment but thats where pming me/commenting or posting here for the details comes in ^^

Fashionable Explorer

It's generally a good idea to put up the compensation in your first post, with your request.

Also, not sure what you might mean by "kinky", but I'd advise treading carefully with such requests on Gaia. TOS and all.

ETA: Art Request Forum is Here.

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Meowsysama
x_Silver_Starlight_x
For one never said i wasnt offering gold ^^ and two i know cause I my self am an artist whose drawn my self more times then i can count and want a change plus too busy drawing other people at the moment so yes their will be payment but thats where pming me/commenting or posting here for the details comes in ^^

If you post it ASAP, you'll get more interest because payment attracts artists like honey attracts flies.

*also you'll have better luck in the request forum. This is the forum for discussing art. People looking to find people to draw will be in the freebies/requests/shops forums.
x_Silver_Starlight_x
Meowsysama
x_Silver_Starlight_x

If you post it ASAP, you'll get more interest because payment attracts artists like honey attracts flies.

*also you'll have better luck in the request forum. This is the forum for discussing art. People looking to find people to draw will be in the freebies/requests/shops forums.
Thnx for the tips ^^

Widow

Moonlight Enchantress

mmm, wish I could help you. sorry, I am no good at art crying

BinaryDNA's Queen

Lavish Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
LOL my meowsy sharing a topic with me! ^_^
What do you want me to do meowsy?!? biggrin
and i gotta say this... My meowsy look sexy and beautiful smile lol!
ll Ciella ll
LOL my meowsy sharing a topic with me! ^_^
What do you want me to do meowsy?!? biggrin
and i gotta say this... My meowsy look sexy and beautiful smile lol!
-blushes deep red- Cie Cie-chan your making me blush -hugs tightly- meowsy will pm you about nya

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff