Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
New rule: Will tip if rejected! I feel bad if I quote, and get someone's hopes up.

*NO RLC PLEASE. You can also request art from us and pay us in gold to help us fund for our OCs? Or you can even do an art trade with either of us, or both of us! If we really love your art you'll get two arts[one from each artist] for one of your art! You have to specify if you're trying to get art from both of us though... We can't read minds. lol Our art samples will be in the second post*

There's never enough boys for you to draw here.

The bold font is basically the most important aspect of this body, so please be sure you read them.

So here's the thing. While I do love drawing characters for other people, I barely have any art for the characters me and my friend created. So this is a thread made to collect art from talented gaians for our precious OCs.

We're not rich, so we can't provide you with mountains and mountains of gaian gold, but we will try our best to give the prices that you, the talented gaians, feel you deserve.

You are free to look the thread for OCs that you feel confident enough to draw. When you have found a OC that you are willing to draw, you fill out the form and post within this thread, stating the OC that you are willing to draw and how much you want for him.

I will also be using this topic as a reference for artist that I have sought out in Art Shops.

Since this has happened before(on another site), allow me to clarify something:
If you offer a sample and price, and we accept it, you are to draw in the style that is similar to the sample that YOU offered. If it's extremely different from what you have shown us, you will not be getting payment. You can't show something that you can't give. The entire "Oh, it's because my styles are constantly changing" will not account for extreme changes in style. It seems highly suspicious.

Some extra notes:
We are not currently looking for RLC
We will accept any style as long as it appeals to what we want.
We do accept couple art. For the people willing to do couple are: There ARE not-so-subtle messages of boy love.

*This post is not definite and will be updated as seen fit*

Special OC: Newly created OC named Fierdyn. Art by Dabawaba, Name by me
He's a conartist brewmaster. He tricks his clients into believing that his potions[usually sugary drinks of all tastes] have healing powers/ give them buffs/ and special powers. He is also the guardian of this OC in progress and is a total jerk to him. [He likes to tease him]
Freebies are loved, but if you want to commission him, that's even better!
User Image

Bloody OCs Can you guess how they died?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Form:
[quote=Spasmical][/quote]
[quote=Dabawaba][/quote]
Your username:
Your samples/shop link:
Your minimum:
The OCs in which you are interested in:

The Original Characters:

Disclaimer: Art does not belong to me. It belongs to my friend who, together with me, created these precious OCs of ours.

This is nothing fancy. Just a general physical description of the OCs and a picture of how they look.

Kuna

Sex: Male, 16
Personality: Shy, Quiet, and Considerate. Likes to keep his head in the books. Before he becomes a host for a powerful demon, both his eyes are a light honey brown, however after harboring a demon, his right eye turned into a red hue, which he usually conceals with a colored contact.
Appearance: His usually wears a light brown cardigan and a scarf, with a lightly colored tshirt undernearth. Sometimes his outfit is a normal brown turtleneck with brown dress pants. His hair usually covers his eyes, but on occassions, like studying, he clips them up to remain focused.
User Image
User Image

Umeko

Sex: Male, 15
Personality/Character: Confident but not cocky. He puts his friends needs above his own and doesn't get shy very easily. He loves to gamble and his outfit is inspired by how dealers dress. Has a baby face
User Image

Asher

Sex: Male
Class: Angel
Notes: Asher is a low ranked angel who's striking features are his slightly wavy white hair and soft blue eyes, with a dollish face figure, making him an image of an ideal angel. He is a naive angel who follows all the rules and only listens to the words of his God. His wings are snow white and small.
Freedom in outfit design, if you don't want to stick to his regular clothingUser Image

Richard*My Main OC*

Notes: He is Psy's master of sorts. He has a checkered hoodie- the colors on it are red,black,white and yellow- and a black and white striped shirt underneath it. His purple converse are essential and his shorts are plaid, either blackish plaid or purple plaid. His eyes are grey Much like, Psy(who gets it from him) he is carefree and laidback. However he is the more reckless of the two.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Teal*Friend's Main OC*

Notes: He's a wimp. Very much a wimp. In an alternate story line, he does wield scissors that transform into dual blades. Must have that insanely large ahoge, and two toned hair. You can draw him as flamboyant as you'd like because he is homo. If you draw meganes on him, he will turn into a yandere. He unwillingly houses another spirit inside his body, who is a cocky and self centered jerk. The spirit does most of the fighting for Teal, who would just cry and run away. It's easy to tell when his body is taken over by Eddith[other spirit] as his eyes turn red with a star in each eye.
User Image
User Image
*THE OUTFIT ABOVE IS THE ONE MY FRIEND IS CURRENTLY PRIORITIZING.*
User Image

Noirphis

Notes: A happy little crossdresser who really loves cute things as much as he loves Teal.(feel bad for the poor dude, his wallet is not safe from Noirphis's shopping spree). He loves teal more than anything in the world and has no knowledge in anything seductive or sexual. He'd probably what people normally see as seductive and sexy, as something just cute.
Freedom in outfit design if you dont want to stick to his regular clothing
User Image
User Image

Sefarin

Notes: We never made a monster OC before, so we figured we'd start with a dragon! Yes, his sweater has the rainbow on it [light colored version of the rainbow] And a spikey dragon tail!
He is a winter dragon and has the ability to make snow! He lives with his human caretaker 3 hours from civilization in a cabin in the woods. The forest is his play area and he likes to make it snow. He can only retain his human form 3 hours a day. Pale blue skin, with patches of scaly skin all across his body!
Appearances: [IMPORTANT] his braid is a LIGHT BLUE as oppose to his white hair, and he has patches of scales on the eye opposite of his snowflake patterned eye, both his wrists, and his left ankle. His flower clip and SNOWFLAKE clip on his blue braid are also important features.
Dragon-human form:
User Image
User Image
Human form:
Coming soon!
Dragon form:
-dont have-

Kyle*psychopath*

Personality: Is cunning and sadistic. Loves to torture his victims. Is both S[to his victims] and M[loves it when he's in pain] He hates things like feelings and is willing to kill his partner[Shisen] if he stop's 'being fun to toy with'. He loves the sight of blood and isn't bothered if he's covered in dirt and blood[something Shisen really hates because Shisen is a clean freak demon]
Appearance: He has white hair with a buzzcut area near/behind his right ear. His eyes are grey and under his left eye is a barcode for the time he was an experiment at a lab before he got away. His favourite weapon is a kitchen knife.
[is the one to the right. The one to the left is Shisen]
User Image
User Image

Kenneth*psychopath*

User Image
User Image
User Image

Appearance: He has a long thin ponytail with a dagger tied to the end of his ponytail, most likely one of the weapons he uses on his victims. He carries around a little notebook on his neck, which police confiscated from him after the captured him, with the names of his victims and description of their deaths. His dagger is hidden under his shirt, if wearing a long shirt, or in a sheath sewn into his pocket if wearing a short shirt.

Jayden

Notes: A teenager with alot of hate to the world. Probably hates just about anyone. He's got a face girls would die to date, but a mouth that can piss people off. He's also got another life as a model.(Only have his regular outfit so can't draw his model self yet). His favourite music is robotic music like Vocaloid because he even hates listening to people sing as much as he hates listening to people talk. He also reacts with violence if someone pisses him off, or verbal abuse(in the case of a girl talking to him/asking him out). Jayden is a few inches shorter than Cain.
Freedom in outfit design. But must leave in the headphones and thick glasses. As well as his styled hair. If you draw his hair down, that's when he becomes a model.
User Image

Cain

Notes: Nobody knows why he choses to be with Jayden. He finds Jayden's personality to be quite interesting and had asked him out, because Jayden sparked his interest. (To which Jayden really punched him for suggesting and walked away.) Eventually he finally convinced Jayden to start going out with him on a condition that Cain is not allowed to touch Jayden at all unless the moody teen allows him to. (which is rarely. If he does come in contact with Jayden on his own accord, he'll probably be punched, but he doesn't mind.) He's very possessive(borderline yandere at times). He plans to be a hair stylist because of his own interest in hair and the fact that if he becomes a successful hair stylist, he could be Model!Jayden's hair stylist. (it's a win win situation). His two toned hair doesn't always stay the same color, as he likes to redye them to a different color(specially for the holidays), and shockingly enough, the dye doesn't damage his hair at all.
He has very fashion designer based outfits and his hair can be changed in any two toned colors the artist would prefer.
User Image

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Want Art instead? Look at this post and the next for our shameless advertising lol

PM ONLY. Commenting on this thread is for people who will draw our OCs only. PM if you want to order art.

Dabawaba
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do:
Anything not in will not Do

Will not Do:
Furries
Description only reference
Rated R [Ecchi is okay, P000rn is not]
Cluttered avatars

Is he picky?: Extremely

Minimum price: 5bil[FOR SINGLES. Couples are super bribe] or you can check out his RLC for more styles and better quality. You can also try to bribe him with items.

Form:
Username:
OC name/age/sex:
Personality:
Reference[UP TO 3]:
Offer:
Note: I saw your art request thread.

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Spasmical

PM ONLY. Commenting on this thread is for people who will draw our OCs only. PM if you want to order art.

User Image

Do:
Anything not in will not Do

Will not Do:
Weapons
Long Dresses
Furries
Description only reference
Cluttered avatars

Is he picky?: Kind of

Minimum price: Works with whatever combination of character/offer appeals to him. Most likely will work for 5bil+

Form:
Username:
OC name/age/sex:
Personality:
Reference[UP TO 3]:
Offer:
Note: I saw your art request thread

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Keeping track of arts:

1. sa9wa - 20bil [2 pieces]
Characters: Kenneth | Cain [seperate]

2. x_M i m i r u - 12bil [3 pieces]
Characters: Umeko x2 | Teal [seperate]

3. Art Trade between Spasmical and Xiellon [deciding terms]
Spasmical: Draw a flat colored chibi sketch of Huw
Xiellon: Done

4. kurisutarucastle - 10bil- 2 traditional sketches
Characters: Cain and Kuna

5. Le Morbide - 3bil- 1 piece
Character: Kuna

Others:
1. Auction AB [25gee]
Jayden
Asher

Freebies:
Teal by heisetuzi

Fashionable Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Spasmical

Hello! I'm interested in drawing your OCs Hitsuji or/and Zelmon if you want to ship them. (if there are other pairings tell me :'D)
Here's my shop for more info about prices and samples ^^
but if you'd like a painted fullbody that'll be around 1,5M each chara. :3(I have a second, cheaper 'style' if you can't afford that)
(shop is closed atm, but just make an order if you're interested :3)

Have a nice day~

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Ananasu
Spasmical

Hello! I'm interested in drawing your OCs Hitsuji or/and Zelmon if you want to ship them. (if there are other pairings tell me :'D)
but if you'd like a painted fullbody that'll be around 1,5M each chara. :3(I have a second, cheaper 'style' if you can't afford that)

Have a nice day~

>> abdjkshfjsn the shop wasnt open for posting yet ; u ;
Lul Zelmon and Hitsuji as a pairing would be a lovely crack pairing... Succubus and sheep thing.. Ill consult my friend about it, but in the mean time do you also draw chibis?

Fashionable Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Spasmical
Ananasu
Spasmical

Have a nice day~

Lul Zelmon and Hitsuji as a pairing would be a lovely crack pairing... Succubus and sheep thing.. Ill consult my friend about it, but in the mean time do you also draw chibis?

Geez sorry XDD I haven't paid attention TuT...
Uhmm, I drew something like this UMM 2 years ago XD'
Lately I tried to draw a chibi for my friend, and here it is
I'm not really good at drawing these little guys, but I can try x'D

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Ananasu
Spasmical
Ananasu
Spasmical

Have a nice day~

>> mah mah. It doesnt mater anymore since I dont know how many posts to reserve anyway so might as well open the thread. I was just waiting for more Ocs to put up before making people choos ; u ;
Umm i'll check out your shop when I get access to a computer and consult you then

Fashionable Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Spasmical
Ananasu
Spasmical
Ananasu
Spasmical

Have a nice day~

>> mah mah. It doesnt mater anymore since I dont know how many posts to reserve anyway so might as well open the thread. I was just waiting for more Ocs to put up before making people choos ; u ;
Umm i'll check out your shop when I get access to a computer and consult you then

I'll delete my post if it's needed :'D
Okay :3'

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Ananasu
Spasmical
Ananasu
Spasmical

Have a nice day~

>> looked at your shop~
I want a few more details~
if you're willing to do a Hitsuji and Zelmon shipped couple art how much would it cost? [in simple style I guess]
and what would estimated waiting time me? ouo

Fashionable Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Spasmical
Ananasu
Spasmical
Ananasu
Spasmical

Have a nice day~

>> looked at your shop~
I want a few more details~
if you're willing to do a Hitsuji and Zelmon shipped couple art how much would it cost? [in simple style I guess]
and what would estimated waiting time me? ouo

2M if fullbody _^_
I have couple of orders atm but shouldn't take more than 2 weeks, otherwise I'll inform you.
Please fill the order form, or I'll forget to draw for you :'D...

Dapper Genius

boys love you say? emotion_awesome

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
An Unforgiven Sin -Cazeo-
boys love you say? emotion_awesome

>> maybe emotion_awesome

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points