Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Firestarter

Looking for more people to get RL commissions from me.
They will be full body full color for cash. On my tumblr you can see examples <3

chracieart.tumblr.com <-- lovely lovely people go here and help me buy food to live.

But for those of you who are still super lovely i'll be taking on requests for gold and items from my wishlist.

Full body and chibi.

Fullbody can be instantly bought with any item from my wishlist.

two chibis can be instantly bought with one item from my wishlist.

If you can only pay gold. Starting price will be 200mil for a chibi and 800mil for a fullbody.

Only 10 slots will be open!! 5 fullbody and 5 chibi.

**Items trump Gold

**So if you want a slot you have a better chance of getting one with better offers.

Coloring and style examples can also be found on my tumblr <3

Anxious Firestarter

Slots: [open]

FullBody

Chibi

Anxious Firestarter

bumping for now. already asked for this to be moved. but if anyone still wants to commission me please let me know ^^

Anxious Firestarter

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ploof_Chan
bumping for now. already asked for this to be moved. but if anyone still wants to commission me please let me know ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can't make a thread with your RL prices on it. .-. Please read through the rules.

You can LINK to ANOTHER website that has your prices on it, but it has to be linked on a thread that is offering gold commissions primarily.

Anxious Firestarter

Krice
Ploof_Chan

You can't make a thread with your RL prices on it. .-. Please read through the rules.

You can LINK to ANOTHER website that has your prices on it, but it has to be linked on a thread that is offering gold commissions primarily.

well i can remove the $20 thing if thats whats bothering you but i already did link to another site. thank you ^^

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ploof_Chan
Krice
Ploof_Chan

well i can remove the $20 thing if thats whats bothering you but i already did link to another site. thank you ^^

It's not about bothering me, it's about rules. xd I don't want to see anyone get into trouble.

Anxious Firestarter

Krice
Ploof_Chan
Krice
Ploof_Chan

It's not about bothering me, it's about rules. xd I don't want to see anyone get into trouble.

nono i understand. thank you really. sorry if that came off weird xD i appreciate it. i havent ever taken RL commissions so i didnt think about reading the rules here about it. whoops TuT;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff