Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Alright, so, I'm not intending to make this anything fancy, as I am only searching for one piece of artwork. I'm quite picky on what I like, so I don't mean to come off harsh if I deny your samples...

Pretty much, I've been looking for a nice headshot/waistshot which is high-quality of an OC that I have, Musei. I've been using generic pictures that I've gotten from with artists permission, but I figure now it is time that I have something done up specifically for the character...

I've tek-tek'd how he looks to the best of my abilities (I'm horrible with tek-tek, I might add...).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With the weapons, they do not have to be in the shot if you wish to do a headshot of him, however, if you decide to do a waist-shot, I'd like at least for him to be holding onto the sword. The scythe he tends to hardly use, he just carries it around in emergencies.

A little detail about Musei: Musei deals with MPD and skitzophrenia, hearing the voice of Zaigou inside of his head, who torments him on a daily basis. As a result from being under so much pressure by Zaigou, Musei became shy, and cautious around people. He hates violence, but will fight for what he believes in. Sometimes, when Musei loses control of himself, Zaigou finds his way out of the confines of Musei's mind, and pretty much decides to run around causing as much trouble as possible, from starting fights to slitting the throats of Musei's friends while they sleep.

So, that's pretty much that about Musei. If I decide to go with your artwork, please, PLEASE give me a rough estimate of how much you charge for the artwork that you will be making. I'm okay if you're going to say the entire amount of my funds, but I'm not going to accept to pay 1.4 Mill for something that isn't worth it.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Good luck Bump! yum_burger

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Spicy K-O

Thank you kindly. Your artwork is lovely, perhaps I may place an order on my newest character that I'm working on sometime. *Saves your thread for future* 3nodding

Timid Gawker

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Kokun Aneikage
Spicy K-O

Thank you kindly. Your artwork is lovely, perhaps I may place an order on my newest character that I'm working on sometime. *Saves your thread for future* 3nodding

Oh thanks XD I hope you get some offers!

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Spicy K-O

I hope so too, and you're quite welcome.

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist