Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
What I want is a really short animation producing (like 2 or 4 seconds long).

I want it to be sort of kinda cute/chibi and it is being made for a YouTube series for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

I can go into MUCH more descriptive detail about what I want for it, but I basically just want something short to open each episode with.

All it will probably be will be the character I will be playing as doing some kind of animation and I think that is about all I will need.

Does anyone think that they might be able to produce this for me?

Bashful Bunny

Balphagor_

I want it to be sort of kinda cute/chibi and it is being made for a YouTube series for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.

I can go into MUCH more descriptive detail about what I want for it, but I basically just want something short to open each episode with.

All it will probably be will be the character I will be playing as doing some kind of animation and I think that is about all I will need.

by any chance, are you open for rlc?

Demonic Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
shizkanyau
Balphagor_

I havent heard of that before, what is rlc?

Bashful Bunny

Balphagor_
shizkanyau
Balphagor_

rlc = real life commission

Demonic Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
shizkanyau
Balphagor_
shizkanyau
Balphagor_

So you basically mean for real money then?

Bashful Bunny

Balphagor_
shizkanyau
Balphagor_
shizkanyau
Balphagor_

yup

Demonic Survivor

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
shizkanyau
Balphagor_
shizkanyau
Balphagor_
shizkanyau
Balphagor_

yup

How much exactly would the charge be, and of what quality do you work?

Bashful Bunny

Balphagor_
shizkanyau
Balphagor_
shizkanyau
Balphagor_

yup

How much exactly would the charge be, and of what quality do you work?

In all honesty, if you want super hq work, i think people would be willing to do that 2-4 second animation at deviantart (they are professionals so idk how much they charge)

The only thing i can pretty much give as samples are the arts that i've done since i still haven't had the chance to take up the class at school. (i pretty much know the basics, tho)

How much i charge? Still haven't thought about it. but if you ever do accept, we can pretty much talk about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff