• Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I need new songs to listen too.

In a relationship with element crystals

Dangerous Lover

I would be interested in drawing the male oc with white hair. heart
Please consider me for RLC if you're still open. biggrin
My commission prices and samples here
Time range to finish the drawing is 1-3 days.
elementcrystal

Heya!
Consider me for rlcs?
Here're my general prices and samples: [x]

Also having a promo here: [x]

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

Hello! <3 My rlc is in my sig link if you are interested!
Aaaaaa your OC's look really cool ngl, really unique
Thanks and good luck tho!!!

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

High-functioning Hunter

Hello there. c: I have an art shop so give it a look and see if you like what I can do. I'm only willing to do traditional at the moment. If you're interested let me know and we can work out prices though I'd like to get 4-5 bil for a colored piece. Good luck on your hunt for art either way. c:

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Youko Inside of Me
Hello there. c: I have an art shop so give it a look and see if you like what I can do. I'm only willing to do traditional at the moment. If you're interested let me know and we can work out prices though I'd like to get 4-5 bil for a colored piece. Good luck on your hunt for art either way. c:

Would I be able yo give you 6bil and let you draw what you like, and who you like to?
I would order in your shop but this way I have one less thread to keep track of.

High-functioning Hunter

elementcrystal
Youko Inside of Me

Would I be able yo give you 6bil and let you draw what you like, and who you like to?
I would order in your shop but this way I have one less thread to keep track of.

Of course. What style are you interested in? I've just made some edits to the shop since someone asked for non chibi reference. I'm interested in the woman. Or dog girl as you put haha. If you have a pose or theme for what' you're looking for let me know.

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
elementcrystal

http://musicforsoulartcorner.tumblr.com/

Hey there, offering 6 bil a sketch (pencil only), 9 bil for pen sketch or colored.
Takes me 20-25 minutes max.

Mega Hoarder

51,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Youko Inside of Me

Of course. What style are you interested in? I've just made some edits to the shop since someone asked for non chibi reference. I'm interested in the woman. Or dog girl as you put haha. If you have a pose or theme for what' you're looking for let me know.

I'm honestly ok with what ever kind of style so feel free to do whatever one you want too!
And she is still a pretty new character so I don't have a good grasp on her character yet. Just do whatever comes to mind for her.

Interesting Nymph

elementcrystal

Lol! LOVE the last pic xD I can draw women and love the designs of Chris and the other woman you have listed.
Most Recent Samples

High-functioning Hunter

elementcrystal
Youko Inside of Me

I'm honestly ok with what ever kind of style so feel free to do whatever one you want too!
And she is still a pretty new character so I don't have a good grasp on her character yet. Just do whatever comes to mind for her.

Do you want color? If you do I'll make her a chibi and if not it will be full body or a sketch page. Whatever you prefer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff