Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Streaker

_______ H e n s h i n - a - Go - Go xxxx
an art request threadxxxxxxxxxx

xxxbrought to you by :: Diablo Darkfire
                  xxxcurrent funds ::
                  xxxthread status :: searching | closed

xxxabout :: So I've been floating around the Art Shops forums for quite a while, met some pretty awesome people. And I want to meet some more! This is where you come in, I got some gold, not too much sadly and I want to see how many artists want to latch on to my Original Characters, usually inspired by DnD Campaign.

Formatting courtesy of Brosephiine
                  Seriously, she is amazing.

Chatty Streaker

_______ L e n n a M o r g r a i n e xxxx

Chatty Streaker

_______ G a r r i c k M o r g r a i n e xxxx

Chatty Streaker

_______ M e l i s s a M o r g r a i n e xxxx

xxxAbout :: She is another fighter I played, who has a touch of Lenna's crowd control, but specialized in fighting with two weapons. Sadly I didn't get much time with her, as our DM got lazy... Very lazy.

But she has had some heroic moments such as throwing a golden box that became a quest item threw a Demon's head. Stopping a potential ambush by playing a pan-flute of disrobing, as well as headbutting a Water Elemental to death.

xxxreferences ::
                  [Melissa Morgraine]
                  [Mister Tiddles]
                  [Fullbody Ref of Melissa]

Chatty Streaker

_______ R e s e r v e d xxxx
For future charactersxxxxxxxxxx

xxxdon't you just want more? :: : D

Chatty Streaker

_______ S p o t l i g h t xxxx
For Awesome Artxxxxxxxxxx

xxxLenna's Spotlight ::Lenna has selected a piece by The Gypsy Thief, who drew this picture of her battling a Red Head.

User Image

xxxGarrick's Spotlight :: Garrick's has selected a shot done by MammonVieth, who has yet to find herself a stable shop location. But he insists you track her down and buy from her hand over fist.

User Image

xxxMelissa's Spotlight :: Melissa has selected a piece done by as she puts "She made me look pretty, she is the best artist ever!", (Melissa doesn't get out of the house much, and does not mean to offend anyone else who has drawn her by the way), but she is right that sublime m a s s a c r e is rather talented and brough Melissa out nicely.

User Image

xxxPersonal Spotlight :: While she might glower at me for showing this off, Lenna was drawn amazingly by a talented as hell artist, Brosephiine. This is honestly a side of Lenna that I didn't think I'd get drawn, and it has become a close personal favorite of mine. She took the woman out of the armor, but kept her fierce. I still want to badger her to color it, but fear she might poke my eyes out.

User Image

xxxOther Spotlight ::

Chatty Streaker

_______ A f f i l i a t e s xxxx
And banners!xxxxxxxxxx

xxxbanners :: Coming soon!

xxx check these out ::
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Chatty Streaker

_______ S c e n e s xxxx
Please draw them, someone!xxxxxxxxxx

xxxlolwut? :: This section will be for whatever wacky series of scenes that come into my head as request ideas.
                  Anyone who tackles these will be my undying hero/heroine.

Current Requested Scenes-

Quote:
                  Now what I want is Garrick slashing with his sword towards the "camera", with Lenna super imposed in the background doing the same motion. Lenna would be a bit faded, while Garrick is solid. The only real point of reference I have is the iconic scene of Gohan from Dragonball Z firing the one handed Kamehameha at Cell, with Goku superimposed in the background, as something similar to what I am looking for.

Pretty much something like this

Quote:
                  Another silly request that has popped into my head is a shot with Lenna, Garrick, and Melissa cosplaying a few characters from Kamen Rider W. Costumes would be as follows.

Garrick as Kamen Rider Joker, Lenna as Kamen Rider Skull and Melissa as Akiko the lovable sidekick

What I have in mind for a pose is Garrick and Lenna standing in costume, helmets under their arm posing as such, with Melissa jumping in from the side about to attack Garrick with a shoe.

Chatty Streaker

Another extra post

Chatty Streaker

With this I think we're good. =D

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Diablo Darkfire

I don't mind drawing someone :3 Though I prefer females, but males aren't exactly cut out of my area of expertise, depending on the style.
I would like to draw Lenna or Melissa, whom ever you would approve.

Sharpie
Chibi
Anime
Realistic

Chatty Streaker

Emma Nightingale
Diablo Darkfire

I don't mind drawing someone :3 Though I prefer females, but males aren't exactly cut out of my area of expertise, depending on the style.
I would like to draw Lenna or Melissa, whom ever you would approve.

Sharpie
Chibi
Anime
Realistic

I rather like your realistic stuff.
How much do you usually charge for it?

Chatty Streaker

Now to drum up some more artists.

Hygienic Explorer

8,525 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Diablo Darkfire

I suppose it mainly depends on the type..
I do Detailed sketches, with or without outline, colored(with outlined), Color Splash.. *shrugs*
Usually gaians pay pretty high, or what I see as high o.o
So I try to leave it up to the commissioner, seeings how what people perceive is up to them. I don't want someone to pay for something they don't think it's worth..
So price... I would say, what ever you think it's worth. L: (<- That's a smirky face. Some people.. think otherwise, I can't see it, but yeah..)

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Now to get you some amazing graphics and reorganize your request thread because I'm amazing.
*loves doing BBC stuff for posts* emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces