Welcome to Gaia! ::

insane chocolatelover
miki87512
insane chocolatelover
miki87512
insane chocolatelover
miki87512

Ahh ok! Um... for a chibi...what about 250mil and the one like wish,um..500mil?.... sorry if its too high...Oh also would you like a chibi full body, or normal form half body? or would you like both, sorry this is my first time doing this..

250mil for the chibi is fine. a full body please.
Don't worry this is my first request thread so this is also new to me.

Ahh ok! I'm happy to accept! (>/////< wink
Ahh..i see...
I dont know about his but do you send the money first or you wait for my to finish?
Also that it will be done about tomorrow.

thankyou for accepting ><!! Yay for another canada art 3nodding
I start the trade and will finish it once the art is ready. (its how a lot of the art shops do it so I saw no need to change the prices when making a request thread) Is this ok?
And don't worry^^ I don'mind the wait

Okay! Yes its okay. Hehe ill try my best! Also np, im happy you accepted!

happy you accepted also^^ started trade.

Here is the wip so far,tell me if you want me to change anything or if i did something wrong,also can i have you favorite color for the background?
User Image

Noob

Good luck! I hope you find good artists for this! emotion_kirakira

Canada's and Italy's hair curl is what inspired the hair curl in my siggy. biggrin

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Chocococolate
..May i try? Here is a link to what art looks like..

they llok so cute! adorable!! huggable!!><

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Silent_Maid_Sama
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ok So heres a link to a sample, as the comment says. I did it pretty quickly and there are parts where its not quite finished (obiously, yours would be if you want me to make you one). It also got a little messy while I was at work.

If you decide you want me to draw something for you, let me know smile I can do black and white like the sample or a color if that's what youd prefer. price is up to you I suppose smile

Lemme know 3nodding

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >< OH FREAKING FUDGE OF THE GODS!!!! I have never seen Canada drawn that way AND YOU YOU CHIBI AMERICA WITH HIM ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!
give me a moment to calm down my joy><
It would be a huge honor if you made an art for me. I just love how it looks, so a black and white one would be lovely. As for price, I don't know what to offer. I don't want to give a number and make you think I'm trying to go low. I just don't know myself. (i had a tradtional art at 2mil from a person and another at 75mil. so I don't know)

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
miki87512
insane chocolatelover
miki87512
insane chocolatelover
miki87512

Ahh..i see...
I dont know about his but do you send the money first or you wait for my to finish?

I start the trade and will finish it once the art is ready. (its how a lot of the art shops do it so I saw no need to change the prices when making a request thread) Is this ok?

Here is the wip so far,tell me if you want me to change anything or if i did something wrong,also can i have you favorite color for the background?
User Image

HE LOOKS SO CUTE>< I love it!! my favorite color..thats hard...how about green or red
thankyou so much><

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
YunYunHakusho
Good luck! I hope you find good artists for this! emotion_kirakira

Canada's and Italy's hair curl is what inspired the hair curl in my siggy. biggrin

that siggy>< I have gotten around 40-50 arts before this thread. I just love everyones different styles that they use for him. Its different everytime and feels special to me

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
oh my, 4 hearts on this thread><
thankyou kind strangers

Tasty Hero

I never even knew there was a character named Canada ._.

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
LayDeDeadpool

in the web comic, manga, and anime there is
brother to America who everyone either sees him as america or forgets about him
insane chocolatelover
miki87512
insane chocolatelover
miki87512
insane chocolatelover
miki87512

Ahh..i see...

User Image

HE LOOKS SO CUTE>< I love it!! my favorite color..thats hard...how about green or red
thankyou so much><

Ahh im happy you like it,sorry it was so dark, it was night time haha...ahh ok,i kinda needed 2 so ill use both!
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama

ok So heres a link to a sample, as the comment says. I did it pretty quickly and there are parts where its not quite finished (obiously, yours would be if you want me to make you one). It also got a little messy while I was at work.

If you decide you want me to draw something for you, let me know smile I can do black and white like the sample or a color if that's what youd prefer. price is up to you I suppose smile

Lemme know 3nodding

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >< OH FREAKING FUDGE OF THE GODS!!!! I have never seen Canada drawn that way AND YOU YOU CHIBI AMERICA WITH HIM ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!
It would be a huge honor if you made an art for me. I just love how it looks, so a black and white one would be lovely. As for price, I don't know what to offer. I don't want to give a number and make you think I'm trying to go low. I just don't know myself. (i had a tradtional art at 2mil from a person and another at 75mil. so I don't know)

aww thanks biggrin ill do a black and white, but do you want Canada by himself or with someone like the sample? (haha I don't know either..im don't really mind if you go low, im saving to buy the things I need for one of my dream avis, so anything helps smile )
I can finish it, at the latest, by tomorrow (since I don't have work today and have nothing else to do XD )
insane chocolatelover
LayDeDeadpool

that's.....saddening.... confused
miki87512
insane chocolatelover
miki87512
insane chocolatelover
miki87512

User Image

thankyou so much><

Ahh im happy you like it,sorry it was so dark, it was night time haha...ahh ok,i kinda needed 2 so ill use both!

i want to check if you if you have recieved it, iive pm you ,i think...well i hope you like it.

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama

Lemme know 3nodding

aww thanks biggrin ill do a black and white, but do you want Canada by himself or with someone like the sample? (haha I don't know either..im don't really mind if you go low, im saving to buy the things I need for one of my dream avis, so anything helps smile )
I can finish it, at the latest, by tomorrow (since I don't have work today and have nothing else to do XD )

*still over excited of how it looks* thankyou^^ Well lets see...if it wouldn't be to much trouble if you could add america and have them be fudging adorable like the sample (which i still love!!!)
um would 125mil be ok? since it wont be just canada?

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
LayDeDeadpool

that's.....saddening.... confused

i know._. France remembers him and America but sometimes Cuba mistakes him. But I just love the guy^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff