Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Your Name: spellslave
Who You’re Drawing: White Winter Goddess Dragon
Samples of Your Work: samples
Price: 30 bil is my average price for a full-body, fully shaded image. anything less (ie, flat coloured, headshot, bust etc) is negotiable.
Questions or Comments: none as of yet! my average completion time is 1 - 3 days ❞

Cursed Dragon

spellslave
Price: 30 bil is my average price for a full-body, fully shaded image. anything less (ie, flat coloured, headshot, bust etc) is negotiable.
Questions or Comments: none as of yet! my average completion time is 1 - 3 days ❞
That sounds good. Shall I start the trade?

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
V Dragon V
spellslave

❝ Sure! I can start it now.
Can you please PM me that particular avatar, and what pose/mood you'd like please? ❞

Cursed Dragon

spellslave
V Dragon V
spellslave

Can you please PM me that particular avatar, and what pose/mood you'd like please? ❞
Is the image I have on the first page good enough or do you need an equip list?
Because tektek stopped working ell for me so I switch to just using the images.
Pose or mood...hmmm, that one is like a more benevolent goddess so but she can also whip some a** when she needs to...Other then that I don't really have anything in mind.

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
V Dragon V
spellslave
V Dragon V
spellslave

Pose or mood...hmmm, that one is like a more benevolent goddess so but she can also whip some a** when she needs to...Other then that I don't really have anything in mind.

❝ I'll just screenshot it I guess, but, ok smile I'll PM you a WIP shortly, or would you prefer for me to work all the way through from start to finish? ❞

Cursed Dragon

spellslave
V Dragon V
spellslave
V Dragon V
spellslave

❝ I'll just screenshot it I guess, but, ok smile I'll PM you a WIP shortly, or would you prefer for me to work all the way through from start to finish? ❞
I can actually post the image here:
User Image
My PMs are set to friends only so you can PM it to one of the others( I would suggest Hel Ruler of Niflheim) or post it here. But if you don't feel comfortable with either of those options you don't have to show me a WIP.

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
V Dragon V
spellslave
V Dragon V
spellslave
V Dragon V
spellslave

User Image
My PMs are set to friends only so you can PM it to one of the others( I would suggest Hel Ruler of Niflheim) or post it here. But if you don't feel comfortable with either of those options you don't have to show me a WIP.

❝ I've sent you a friend request, then I can send you the final image once it is done! Starting it now :> ❞

Cursed Dragon

spellslave
V Dragon V
spellslave
V Dragon V
spellslave

User Image

❝ I've sent you a friend request, then I can send you the final image once it is done! Starting it now :> ❞
Um...Okay. Would it be alright after your done I remove you from my friend list afterwards? It's nothing personal, I've just had bad experiences in the past.

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
V Dragon V
spellslave
V Dragon V
spellslave
V Dragon V
spellslave

User Image

Um...Okay. Would it be alright after your done I remove you from my friend list afterwards? It's nothing personal, I've just had bad experiences in the past.

❝ That's fine! ❞

Cursed Dragon

spellslave
V Dragon V
spellslave
V Dragon V
spellslave

User Image

❝ That's fine! ❞
Thank you for being understanding.

Cursed Dragon

User Image
Is that a sad ostrich?

Cursed Dragon

User Image
Throw a moose party.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff