Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
shizkanyau
Bonny Lass Minty
I will most definitely provide a description and poses of what I want and who will be where 3nodding
Do you livestream, join.me or some other program? I love to watch xd

i don't..but i'd like to try it (laptop's webcam broke for some reason though..and it'll probably be noisy at the family store redface )
but i do send WIPs if that helps sweatdrop

Bonny Lass Minty
If you're not comfortable with the pervy/touchy art, we could do a different version then? I might want to get a few different styles with these people. Plus I might be adding a few more soon.

i actually want to try doing it for different genre's sake xd

ah, you don't need a webcam to share your screen. You can either create a livestream account, join.me or picarto.tv
There will be different body types (such as slender, muscular, lean, curvy)
What would you charge? The max amount of people would be 10 and I only have 8 up there including myself so far (waiting on another to confirm her avi) it just might be 9 people total.

Bashful Bunny

Bonny Lass Minty
shizkanyau
Bonny Lass Minty
I will most definitely provide a description and poses of what I want and who will be where 3nodding

i don't..but i'd like to try it (laptop's webcam broke for some reason though..and it'll probably be noisy at the family store redface )

Bonny Lass Minty
If you're not comfortable with the pervy/touchy art, we could do a different version then? I might want to get a few different styles with these people. Plus I might be adding a few more soon.

ah, you don't need a webcam to share your screen. You can either create a livestream account, join.me or picarto.tv
What would you charge? The max amount of people would be 10 and I only have 8 up there including myself so far (waiting on another to confirm her avi) it just might be 9 people total.

waaiitt..which style did you like?

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
shizkanyau
Bonny Lass Minty
shizkanyau
Bonny Lass Minty

Bonny Lass Minty

like this one or this style

Bashful Bunny

Bonny Lass Minty
shizkanyau
Bonny Lass Minty
shizkanyau
Bonny Lass Minty

Bonny Lass Minty

so there's an anthro?

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
shizkanyau
Bonny Lass Minty
shizkanyau
Bonny Lass Minty
shizkanyau

so there's an anthro?

no, sorry sweatdrop I just like the style

Bashful Bunny

Bonny Lass Minty
shizkanyau
Bonny Lass Minty
shizkanyau
Bonny Lass Minty
shizkanyau

so there's an anthro?

no, sorry sweatdrop I just like the style

oh ok~
how much can you throw at it? (hope you understand it lol)
bc if i based it on my set price (which changes almost everytime depending on the person's budget), i'm not sure how much it'll price sweatdrop

Shadowy Lunatic

good luck C:

Anxious Vampire

11,850 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

User Image
~User ImageiCan donate a few bil to this : o User Image~
User Image

Novau's Husband

Man-Hungry Werewolf

signal boost

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image ~Minty Bumping!

ranch's Queen

Supreme Snack

Bonny Lass Minty

omg i'd love to try but before i agree can i know the poses / what they'd each be doing so i can see if im skillful enough
; v;;

tumblr for samples
feel free to reject on site if you don't like my style
4laugh
just let me know

Otherworldly Witch

47,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • The Sweetest 250
                  I have many styles
                  so here is My DA
                  my styles range from Chibi to full color anime to pretty pencil sketches

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It was super effective
Bonny Lass Minty

omg i'd love to try but before i agree can i know the poses / what they'd each be doing so i can see if im skillful enough
; v;;

tumblr for samples
4laugh
just let me know

I like your style and I would like to talk to you more about this, want to watch me stream an example of the poses?

my picarto
Bonny Lass Minty
It was super effective
Bonny Lass Minty

; v;;

tumblr for samples
4laugh
just let me know

I like your style and I would like to talk to you more about this, want to watch me stream an example of the poses?

my picarto

Hi! I know I haven't talked to you before, but I need help from an artist. Is this a good avi to have drawn?

ranch's Queen

Supreme Snack

Bonny Lass Minty

you never did come back to the picarto so i left, sorry bb
feel free to quote or pm me if you ever do decide to commission me
; v;; heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers