▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

amg look at the adorable ocs
and you rolling in them golds bubu
good luck with the request ♥

User Image

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

Nene-pyon

yaahhh !!! ur pixel dolls ! theyre so cute but i never know what to do with them ; Q ; gomen
Ishoji

eeee thank you shobb !!! heart

ahhno not even enough for like one auction TT 7TT LOL

Azume-chan's Husbando

Fatcat

meeiji
Nene-pyon

yaahhh !!! ur pixel dolls ! theyre so cute but i never know what to do with them ; Q ; gomen
thank you ueeee butits ok tho ahaah

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

Nene-pyon

how do you make them ??? i tried doing them before and my brain and hands wanted to commit suicide ; A ;
theyre so difficult to doo !!

Azume-chan's Husbando

Fatcat

meeiji
Nene-pyon

how do you make them ??? i tried doing them before and my brain and hands wanted to commit suicide ; A ;
theyre so difficult to doo !!

welp i use base. and u need to zoom in really well hahaha. first u make base. then u add skin color. then do the do..hoho
i use ms paint. for me its really easy to do pixelings there. and after u finish it, u resize it to nearest neighbour. (i use pbotoshop for this)
i think the hard one is to start from scratch i cant do tht too hoho i can do if only im usin base hoho

kenna-na's Prince

Dangerous Lover

meeiji

Uwaaa I would love to do an art trade with you if you don't mind ; v;

request: Chibi's of these two maybe? Abel and Tent
gallery: Here!
what you want: Just two chibi's!
what/who you will draw: greenbb and brownbb, so it's two for two!

Aaah, if you're not comfortable with drawing Tent, then I have other characters that you might be interested in too!!

Kiaena's Husbando

4,075 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
meeiji
and it beginss !!!!!!

I feel What you will get will be better as this stuff is old and I haven't uploaded my new stuff yet but this is the sort of art I have done in the past. I would like to do something for you if you like my art. I like all your OC
old sample folder

as for price short answer long I was not on Gaia for a long time and now I'm back and ... I want some work done but now it seams where a couple mil would have done well now a couple bil is more like it? well what I'm getting at is prices seem the same other then the placement of the decimal point.That being said I have asked about pricing for my art but I haven't seen any results for that. I don't know what to charge now. Anyway don't mean to take up your time but I really don't know any more 300-500mil maybe... What do you think is that off or what?

Magical Demigod

17,975 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
hi hanabb

omg not your Horns ; u ; ;touches them;

I'll draw you something free of charge once I finish my last remaining commission vuv!

Collector Cutie-Pie

character: either or both
gallery: www.clefairykid.deviantart.com (but my gaia specific samples are: )
Small Samples
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Large Samples
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

price: for a small single, 40b or item of similar value, small couple 80b or item of similar value (across blush maybe?)
large single 80b or item of similar value, large couple/pair with custom animations such as hearts, ... bribe? specific items I was after were Not Tomorrow Dawn and Charming Adorkable Bea but open to other ideas for that level >.>

large couple + custom animations or headshot painting... hotd?? ; w ;

Lots of choice >w> hahah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas