Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 20 >

Mewling Kitten

Nayrukyia

theys all so cute >w<
you do really good pixels too
the bouncing is cute, but yeahs blinking would be kinda tough to do >3<

Thank yous
And yeah but I think I want to make a bigger base so I could maybe do the blinking + be able to add more detail
I can't add very much detail at all to the tiny pets x.x

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

BabyDucklingLove
Maxx D
BabyDucklingLove
heart
Love all the colours on your charas, and I especially like your avi and your girls -they're super cute! Unfortunately I'm not doing gold, but might you be interested in RLC? (Here's my RLC details with samples, and my dA.) If you're open to it I'd be happy to fill out the form proper. Sorry to bother if you weren't looking for RLC at all. Good luck acquiring more art and thanks for your consideration!

For the moment, I'm mostly only spend rl money on the furry characters
If you do furries, then perhaps (though not tonight..it would be sometime after I get my check/deposit it)
but if not, probably not at the moment but maybe later~ I'm not sure
I'm happy to do furries, I definitely meant to include your furry sweethearts when I mentioned cute ladies! wink If you like my art then awesome, I'd love to hear from you anytime. If I'm not what you're looking for, absolutely no problem, thank you for thinking about it. Either way, good luck and I'd love to see how different artists interpret them!

Mewling Kitten

Maxx D
BabyDucklingLove
Maxx D
BabyDucklingLove
heart
Love all the colours on your charas, and I especially like your avi and your girls -they're super cute! Unfortunately I'm not doing gold, but might you be interested in RLC? (Here's my RLC details with samples, and my dA.) If you're open to it I'd be happy to fill out the form proper. Sorry to bother if you weren't looking for RLC at all. Good luck acquiring more art and thanks for your consideration!

For the moment, I'm mostly only spend rl money on the furry characters
If you do furries, then perhaps (though not tonight..it would be sometime after I get my check/deposit it)
but if not, probably not at the moment but maybe later~ I'm not sure
I'm happy to do furries, I definitely meant to include your furry sweethearts when I mentioned cute ladies! wink If you like my art then awesome, I'd love to hear from you anytime. If I'm not what you're looking for, absolutely no problem, thank you for thinking about it. Either way, good luck and I'd love to see how different artists interpret them!

If I decide to commission you, I'll shoot you a PM?~
I'm considering it o3o I do like your style

Mewling Kitten

Mewling Kitten

Bilge rat

Quack Quack
Username: Shestval
Samples/Gallery Link: dA, FA
Style you want to draw: Umm, I usually do marker drawings for commissions
Who do you want to draw: one of your furs!
Price : RL only
If commissioned, how long does it usually take you to complete a piece: 2 to 4 weeks, but I can do rush

Cold Vampire

12,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
bump for duckys yum_puddi

Mewling Kitten

Shestval
Quack Quack
Username: Shestval
Samples/Gallery Link: dA, FA
Style you want to draw: Umm, I usually do marker drawings for commissions
Who do you want to draw: one of your furs!
Price : RL only
If commissioned, how long does it usually take you to complete a piece: 2 to 4 weeks, but I can do rush

No thank you for the moment

Mewling Kitten

Mewling Kitten

Cold Vampire

12,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Mewling Kitten

Mewling Kitten

Cold Vampire

12,000 Points