Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heras Box's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

DRAW FOR ME!?

Looking for semi-HQ or HQ art but I don't want to pay with an arm and a leg!
Currently 2Tril in fuds plus tons of items. Just ask if I have something
I don't do RLC.... I don't have that kind of money
YOU CAN DRAW AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE <3 As long as I approve and have the funds of course.
Other than tipping, If I like your avi I will draw you X3
I LOVE ALL TYPES OF ART!
Except those teeny tiny pixel dolls.... I have bad eyes and cant see them very well, but I will accept them if they are the high quality large ones and i like your style.
*ish art whore*

>>>If you want me to order art from you, It will be done so in this thread! I do not want to be redirected to your shop.

>>>Please don't offer me art if I will have to wait a long period of time because you have other orders. Please come back later when you have free time. <3

>>>In a hurry to get art of the OCs found in the next post so I can open up my art contest

Heras Box's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

My OCs

Lenore: She is a Hell Hound. The devil's debt collecter for thse who dont know what that is. She has two forms. Human and demon. She has a massive attitude.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
As for her demon form... I have one picture but it's not spot on. With the demon form I give complete freedom as long as her fur is black, her eyes are dark blue, and has some sort of a wolf/dog like appearance. Think like the dogs from Resident Evil. haha
User ImageUser Image User Image

Damien:: He is also a Hell Hound and also Lenore's twin brother. He is a major pervert. He has two forms. Human and Demon.
As for his demon form... I have one picture but it's not spot on. With the demon form I give complete freedom as long as his fur is white, his eyes are light blue, and has some sort of a wolf/dog like appearance. Think like the dogs from Resident Evil. haha

Ifrit:: Ifrit is a fire spirit/demon. He has two forms. Human and Fire Lion demon... thing....He is more calm and collected and is also in love with Lenore.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As for his demon form... I have one picture but it's not spot on. With the demon form I give complete freedom as long as his FOUR eyes are green, He has the appearance like a lion with a mane of fire. The bushy fur on the end of the tail is also fire.. not actual fur
User Image User Image

Isarain:: Short and sweet... Izzy is a gay pink chinese dragon! He also has a human form.He is Ifrit's Brother and has somewhat of a hidden crush on Damien. (no Damien aint gay)
User ImageUser Image

Crimson:: Crimson is a fire imp. She is one of Lenore's enemies. If you view the reference of her::: The "stripes" are NOT tattoos. They are scars and should not be so yellow and bright but a dull firey color. Her human form is very simple. A slender woman with firey red hair. Her favorite outfit is her sexy red dress. Her human skin is a fair tan color.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Temprence and Alice:: You can draw one or the other or both of them together. Temprence is a necromancer (can raise the dead) and Alice is Tempy's favorite dead doll. Also an enemy to Lenore and Damien.

Marcus
Black unruly semi-long hair, brown eyes, a light grey skin tone with tribal markings that burn like the embers of burnt coals (almost as though you can see the pits of hell in them), he's rather tall in the six feet or more area, wears old aristocratic clothing since he's a demon lord. He's a succubus so he has a sexy air about him but he's not as perverted and playboyish as Damien. He is the master of Damien and Lenore.
Marcus also has a form that is rarely seen. Much like the chibi picture below, Marcus' skin is a dark grey with what appears to be cracks in his skin that glow brighter. NOTE: The red marks are not tattoos! He also displays a pair of dark wings in this form.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Geselle
She is an angel. Good natured, kind, caring, blah blah blah. But she has a dark side when it comes to her child, Christoper. Marcus is her ex-husband and she despises Lenore and Damien
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Christopher
Red short messy hair, green eyes, a fair complextion, black angel wings, stands at about five feet eleven inches. He likes to wear leather jackets and baggy jeans. He's a chaotic/dark angel. Hates Damien but is obsessed with Lenore. Temperence is his half sister.
User ImageUser Image

Elizabeth
Damien has a crush on her, but she is more interested in Christoper. She comes from a very wealthy family and she is kind hearted
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jesabelle
She is a shadow walker and spies for Marcus. She mostly watches over Damien and Lenore and reports their activity.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image<<<<<For this one, I'd like purple eye tattoo not black

Austin
He is the leader for the Sinless Rebellion against all demons. He is stern and strict, but also kind. He has a soft spot for Kori but dares not show it.

Kori
Newest member to the Sinless Rebellion. She starts out as a stuck-up brat, but her attitude changes as she adapts to survive, becoming brave and courageous and loving towards her new peers.

Maggie
Maggie is a 12 year old girl (if you can draw her as a child, I will love you forever!). She comes from a very troubled past. She has a temper and an attitude. She doen't like taking orders from anyone. her cloak does have a hood so she can hide herself. Also: Please make sure you make her eyes GREEN not blue

Fioria
Fioria is the ruler of the dark lands. she has the ability to manipulate and create ice. If she so much as touches you, you'll end up with frostbite. She is ruthless and twisted. She feeds on the human soul. Her skin is icy blue
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Are you mainly looking for human arts? ^^

Chibis:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cell-shaded:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cause I have animal arts too. ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heras Box's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

Heras Box's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

Xiyara

Chibis:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cell-shaded:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DUDE!!!!!
how much for your animal art?????
I badly need animal counterparts art *dies*

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Anarus
Xiyara

Chibis:

Cell-shaded:

DUDE!!!!!
Right now, I'm only taking offers that are 120b+ in gold/items for a single full-body.

Unless you'd be interested in a smaller piece-headshot or bust, half-bodies don't look very good for creatures. ^^`

Heras Box's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

Xiyara
Anarus
Xiyara

Chibis:

Cell-shaded:

DUDE!!!!!
Right now, I'm only taking offers that are 120b+ in gold/items for a single full-body.

Unless you'd be interested in a smaller piece-headshot or bust, half-bodies don't look very good for creatures. ^^`

wowsers... How much for a bust or head shot?
I don't want to spend all my gold right off the get go XD

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Anarus
Xiyara
Anarus
Xiyara

Chibis:

Cell-shaded:

DUDE!!!!!

wowsers... How much for a bust or head shot?
I don't want to spend all my gold right off the get go XD
35b for a headshot, 50b for a bust. 3nodding

Heras Box's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

Xiyara

Deal on a bust!!!
who are you wanting to do? The white wolf, the black wolf, the fire lion or all three??? emotion_kirakira

Beloved Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
may i try i only do traditional art to to the LACK OF A TABLET oops sweatdrop sweatdrop my samps-
User ImageUser Image
i would love to do kori heart heart heart

Heras Box's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

sulio
may i try i only do traditional art to to the LACK OF A TABLET oops sweatdrop sweatdrop my samps-
User ImageUser Image

I do accept traditional art, but Im looking for a high quality so people can see all the details when drawing for my art contest sweatdrop

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Anarus
Xiyara

Deal on a bust!!!
who are you wanting to do? The white wolf, the black wolf, the fire lion or all three??? emotion_kirakira
I'd be willing to do all three if you want. (50b each, is that okay with you?)

Do you want the wolf/dogs to look a bit undead? Or more natural? Or can I do either?

And I'll try to design a badass lion demon. C:

If that's alright with you, can you send a trade? So I can keep a track of who my commissioners are?

Beloved Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Anarus
sulio
User ImageUser Image

I do accept traditional art, but Im looking for a high quality so people can see all the details when drawing for my art contest sweatdrop
srry

Heras Box's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

Xiyara
Anarus
Xiyara

Deal on a bust!!!
I'd be willing to do all three if you want. (50b each, is that okay with you?)

Do you want the wolf/dogs to look a bit undead? Or more natural? Or can I do either?

And I'll try to design a badass lion demon. C:

If that's alright with you, can you send a trade? So I can keep a track of who my commissioners are?

50b each it is!!!
More natural i suppose, unless you can make them super awesome and demony looking XD
artistic freedom really. I havent quite figured out their look 100% just dont make them look too zombie or half falling apart XD
My friend co-owns these chars and she doesn't like the zombie look Ive gotten in the past XD
Sending trade!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces