Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Lunatic

So.. you know those little things that you put at the corner of your post? I'd like one of those, preferably of my character Owl, who.. actually isn't an owl.
              Here is the reference sheet I have;
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd like something cute and quirky. Maybe munching on some bacon. I unno. Like I said, cute. C:
              As for hair styles... that's something Owl changes a lot, I think I'd like the braided tails at the bottom of this image. If you want to add your own twist, go right ahead. C:

Bashful Lunatic

Bashful Lunatic

Bashful Lunatic

Blazing Smoker

Miss Owlie
              So.. you know those little things that you put at the corner of your post? I'd like one of those, preferably of my character Owl, who.. actually isn't an owl.
              Here is the reference sheet I have;
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd like something cute and quirky. Maybe munching on some bacon. I unno. Like I said, cute. C:
              As for hair styles... that's something Owl changes a lot, I think I'd like the braided tails at the bottom of this image. If you want to add your own twist, go right ahead. C:

I could give it a shot, how much do you have? Check out my samples in the signature, each style has a different price, so choose wisely ^_^ xx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff