Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Flatterer

I'm looking for furry art for myself, and a couples piece for my partner and I. I have no ref. links so everything will be ask I discribe. The first two I would like are ref. pictures of my character in two different styles, and the third will be of my character and my partner's character snuggling.

Requirments: non outragous prices, being able to do all three requests in less than a month (the first two are basically the same so this shouldn't be hard, but I'm willing to be a little nice about this), digital coloring, non chibi, and samples + set prices before I agree. (I'd like to see a couples art from you before I agree but if you really don't have on and are extra sure it'll turn out great then I'll let that slide.)

Yes it's furry art. Don't flame me or I will report you.

More about the art I want:
I want two ref. art pictures of my character. These will be in two different color styles. Both need to have two front full body shots (one clothed and one nude [can be tame nudity]), a side face view, and a bottom-of-the-paws view (to show paw pads).

The second piece will be of my character (I'll choose which color after the first two pieces are done) with my boyfriend's character. I would like us to be snuggling in some way. I prefer it to be of my character laying her head on his chest with his arm around her but I'm open to other suggetions. (Please tell me if you are better with another pose!) No kissing or naughty action.

Now if that's all good with you here are the characters:
<3<3<3

ref. one: Female raccoon. Green eyes. 5'1, average weight. Dark grey fur, lighter grey tummy, black "mask," ears, all four paws, and stripes. Pink nose, inner ears, and paw pads [+pink nipples and naughty areas if you choose to include them). My style of clothing is short pleated skirts, tall socks, fuzzy leg warmers, platform shoes, pony bead bracelets, hair falls in pigtail form (many colors. If you don't know what hair falls are Google Dread Falls to get an idea), tank tops, corsets/underbusts, big bows, many hair clips, and face-stickers (stars and hearts will do. This isn't SUPER important if you want to leave them out!!). I do want extra hair on my head like human hair, and I want it pink. So medium/short hair falls, bangs, and a bit on the sides left down (chin length). Things that are extra important because I ALWAYS have them: Two pink wrist cuffs (they look like this but without the chain linking them), a yellow collar with a small, black, round tag on it, (darkish) pink, rectangular glasses, three different colored, stud ear rings, one silver nose stuf, and four sulver lip rings (all on the bottom lip, the inner two are "horse shoe" style with balls, and the outter two are ball studs. If it's easier to draw two full hoops and two studs that is totally fine). I paint my finger nails and two nail pink (with glitter, but that isn't mega important).

Ref two: Exactly the same as above except I want my fur to be pink, with lighter pink for the tummy and inner ears, and orange for the stripes, "mask," paws, and ears. I want the extra hair on top of my head (besides the hair falls) to be blue, the same blue should be used for the paw pads. (If you are including nipples and no no bits feel free to leave those pink.)

The third: I will choose which of the two ref. colors I'd like to use for myself. The second character will be a black goat. I want the "feet" paws to be hooves and the "hands" paws to be hands. I'd like his hooves, inner ear, around the mouth/nose, tip-of-the-tail fur, and nails to be a lightish grey (not too light). Completely red eyes, av. weight, 6'1. Slight chin scruff, and slightly shaggy (black) "head" hair.

If there is anything you think I didn't cover, or if you have questions, feel free to ask.

I know I'm asking for a lot, and I'm willing to pay for it. smile

Thank you.

Team Spook

18,675 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Solarpowered 250
heart i can't draw very well, i need lessons on proportions and stuff, but bump for luck <3

Dangerous Genius

I am your artist! See my sig for my shop!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff