Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

I'm gonna marry the dark, gonna make love to the stars. I'm a soldier to my own emptiness, I am a winner.

I need art of Citlali.

For those that are too lazy, here's her ref, and her description is as follows:

She's a white Snow Leopard and has an obsession with stars and feathers. She has jade green eyes and light pink paw pads. There is a star-shaped spot under the back of each eye, but her right eye is covered a lot of the time. Her toes are the same color as her spots. The white spot on the back of her left ear is in the shape of a star.

When she's drawn with Zay, she has a pair of black ram horns, shiny and appearing to be made of obsidian.

Cit spends a lot of time with her mate. He's a demon rabbit, and has a really intense libido, and could go for 24 hours straight nonstop. She's dominant in the relationship, but submissive in the bedroom. She's obsessed with feathers, and has quite a collection, often using them in hair extensions; she doesn't let anyone touch them. She also has an obsession with animal skulls and pelts. Her claws are retractable, but the very tips will always show. She's very flirty, which makes him jealous, but she's also somewhat shy when she's alone in a group of people. She's very possessive over him. She's also really caring. She speaks with her hands a lot, and she has a tendency to come across as a b***h at first. She enjoys drawing and writing, and sleeping.

She can also be drawn with her mate, Zay, who is Dyenasaur's character.

At first glance, he looked like some kind of demonic rabbit. On second glance, it turned out he was. The thin fur that covered his body was a dull kind of burnt orange, and bore the occasional, thin stripe of creamy white. His face held a rabbit's snout, but no real rabbit had fangs peeking out from under its lip, nor did rabbits have curled rams horns, with nubs along the top that would likely become spikes if he ever reached full power. The horns curled around his long ears, which were flicked backwards, warily. He had curiously long, deep brown hair, with two streaks of the same creamy white on his fur, both on his left side, starting near his horn. What gave him away as a demon were their trademark eyes. His whites were not white, but a vivid orange, and his pupils were an eerie grey, while his irises were stark white. The man was shirtless, and wore simple canvas pants, a hole in the back for his tail, which had a ridge of spines, and about an inch from the tip, a bent back, wide spike. His only other articles of clothing were a pair of bangles on his right wrist and a blue ribbon braided into a lock of hair. His feet were paws, and his hands were tipped with knifelike claws. In build, he was pretty average in torso- All his height came from his legs. In musculature, he was actually not very impressive at all. In fact, he was almost girly, and had he been wearing a shirt, he could have been mistaken for a very flat, very tall female.

I'm gonna marry the night, I'm not gonna cry anymore. I'm gonna marry the night, leave nothing on these streets to explore.

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

I'm gonna marry the dark, gonna make love to the stars. I'm a soldier to my own emptiness, I am a winner.

Purchased Art [aka other refs]:

Cit:
[X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

Zay:
[X]

Both:
[X]

I'm gonna marry the night, I'm not gonna cry anymore. I'm gonna marry the night, leave nothing on these streets to explore.

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

heart

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

heart

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

heart

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

heart

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

heart

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

heart

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

heart

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

heart

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

heart

Kora-Smore's Rival

Astral Creature

Don't give up hope! I'm willing to try a freebie. Yup. I'll try tomorrow.

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
BlackAuras

User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

Ooooh thanks so much~

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

heart

Original Ladykiller

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
җℜΐȵΐℯɬ

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff