Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Azazielle
im back razz
sound like a boring day hahhaha

My days are usually boring as all balls! crying

And, like my friend said, LOTS OF GOLD rigs and a lot of flash sales messed up the market... It is absurd now.

Eloquent Trash

VampireDraculina
WanderingSketchPad
-pounces draculina-

-rolls around and cuddles with-
whee heart

omgosh! I've seen you around as well whee
And, omgosh! Your art is absolutely amazing! ;A; <333

How have you been, dear? <3

xD Thank yooou <333 I've been alright lol You?
VampireDraculina
Azazielle
im back razz

And, like my friend said, LOTS OF GOLD rigs and a lot of flash sales messed up the market... It is absurd now.

yeah lol
i was offering someone 20k for a headshot....and she was insulted lol
and well it wasnt Worth more -___-;

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Azazielle
VampireDraculina
Azazielle
im back razz

yeah lol

omgosh! gonk
I did the exact same thing when I first came back after a 8 month long Hiatus! crying
I REALLY pissed off/offended someone and I had no idea why or what was wrong/what was going on! @A@;;
Then, I started getting on more often and realize just what had happened to the market...
x_x;;
I felt so stupid and confused and scared at first.
I had a friend explain to me what was going on in here, luckily, and then I started catching on.

Even now, I know what you mean. I see art that is worth 500k being sold for 10+ billions. I do not ******** understand that logic. Art on here is...absurdly expensive! crying BUT, for an artist, you guys THRIVE. You never go for want or need anything as long as you keep taking commissions! sweatdrop

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
WanderingSketchPad
VampireDraculina
WanderingSketchPad
-pounces draculina-

whee heart

You're welcome! whee

Eh. Can't complain, really.
Today has been a rather long and confusing day. xd
Still trying to make sense of it.

How was your day? 4laugh

Eloquent Trash

VampireDraculina
Azazielle
VampireDraculina
Azazielle
im back razz

yeah lol

omgosh! gonk
I did the exact same thing when I first came back after a 8 month long Hiatus! crying
I REALLY pissed off/offended someone and I had no idea why or what was wrong/what was going on! @A@;;
Then, I started getting on more often and realize just what had happened to the market...
x_x;;
I felt so stupid and confused and scared at first.
I had a friend explain to me what was going on in here, luckily, and then I started catching on.

Even now, I know what you mean. I see art that is worth 500k being sold for 10+ billions. I do not ******** understand that logic. Art on here is...absurdly expensive! crying BUT, for an artist, you guys THRIVE. You never go for want or need anything as long as you keep taking commissions! sweatdrop

artists are not the cause for the inflation. It is gaia.

Gaia keeps producing items that cost 10usd for packs of 100 which offer chances to get 150b per 1 single item. As a result, on average 10usd is now 80-100b xD

Eloquent Trash

VampireDraculina
WanderingSketchPad
VampireDraculina
WanderingSketchPad
-pounces draculina-

whee heart

You're welcome! whee

How was your day? 4laugh

I havent slept in 2 days lol xD Dragging my feet about to go sleep lol. But yerrrrr
WanderingSketchPad
VampireDraculina
WanderingSketchPad
VampireDraculina
WanderingSketchPad
-pounces draculina-

whee heart

You're welcome! whee

How was your day? 4laugh

I havent slept in 2 days lol xD Dragging my feet about to go sleep lol. But yerrrrr

hahah its 8h39am here lol

Eloquent Trash

Azazielle
WanderingSketchPad
VampireDraculina
WanderingSketchPad
VampireDraculina
WanderingSketchPad
-pounces draculina-

whee heart

You're welcome! whee

How was your day? 4laugh

hahah its 8h39am here lol

when I went to bed it was about 6:40 or something am I think xD Just got up just now :3

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
WanderingSketchPad
VampireDraculina
WanderingSketchPad
VampireDraculina
WanderingSketchPad
-pounces draculina-

whee heart

You're welcome! whee

How was your day? 4laugh

omgosh! I had not slept in 3 days a night or two ago. I finally passed out and slept for 12 hours and felt great. Now, tonight, it is already 4:12 am and I am still not even kind of tired. I am assuming i will not be sleeping tonight either! crying

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
WanderingSketchPad

Gaia keeps producing items that cost 10usd for packs of 100 which offer chances to get 150b per 1 single item. As a result, on average 10usd is now 80-100b xD

I can understand that. I am, in no way, trying to blame the artists. But, that is also not 100% accurate.

I recently bought some GC.
I purchased an item worth $6 that sold for 50b. (I got lucky)
I also purchased a $10 item that was worth less than 50b. (I got unlucky.)
Then, I purchased a $25 item that is barely worth 100b. (I got ripped off.)
Nothing in this market is set in stone. Everyone says $1 = 1 billion. Bull. It depends on the item, really. Whether it is a limited item and what color it is. Or what the "theme" is.

But, either way, all I am saying as far as artist go is if I can draw better than someone (and I do not consider myself to be a good artist at all) and you are demanding 10b...I dont know. I have been buying art since 2006. I know what art is worth what - even in this SUPER messed up market (now, at least.) It took me a while, but I got the hang of it. The particular artist I am referring to was not only unnecessarily rude, but demanded (not asked) for 10b + (you could have just asked or suggested; there are many different polite ways about going about these things) when her art left a lot to be desired. Im not saying she wasn't a good artist! But, if my proportions and lines are better and cleaner than yours and you are getting paid 10b + just because you have nice shading/coloring techniques...there is something wrong. If I knew how to color or shade half as good as that artist, I cannot imagine how much gold I would get offered. But even so, I would not let it go to my head and become all conceited and rude to potential customers either. You know what I mean? D; It is frustrating.
VampireDraculina
WanderingSketchPad

I can understand that. I am, in no way, trying to blame the artists. But, that is also not 100% accurate.

Nothing in this market is set in stone. Everyone says $1 = 1 billion. Bull. It depends on the item, really. Whether it is a limited item and what color it is. Or what the "theme" is.

But, either way, all I am saying as far as artist go is if I can draw better than someone (and I do not consider myself to be a good artist at all) and you are demanding 10b...I dont know. I have been buying art since 2006. I know what art is worth what - even in this SUPER messed up market (now, at least.) It took me a while, but I got the hang of it. The particular artist I am referring to was not only unnecessarily rude, but demanded (not asked) for 10b + (you could have just asked or suggested; there are many different polite ways about going about these things) when her art left a lot to be desired. Im not saying she wasn't a good artist! But, if my proportions and lines are better and cleaner than yours and you are getting paid 10b + just because you have nice shading/coloring techniques...there is something wrong. If I knew how to color or shade half as good as that artist, I cannot imagine how much gold I would get offered. But even so, I would not let it go to my head and become all conceited and rude to potential customers either. You know what I mean? D; It is frustrating.

AS for me people don't wanna offer more than 5b for my digi sketch lol

Eloquent Trash

VampireDraculina
WanderingSketchPad

Well when I say the gold worth, I am going by if you are purchasing to make actual profit, not just because you dont mind what g you make or just want the item. Most people who try to make a profit are going to buy the item worth the most so they get the most from their usd xD And doing so, you can get 80-100b per 10usd. Sometimes more if you luck out.

I find the economy here mostly annoying tho because people seem to expect artists to continue working for cheap wages, when they are more than willing to throw hundreds of bills at items they want, which are not made specifically for the buyer, the buyer owns no rights to said items, and whol knows when those items might be deleted, or if gaia will stop exisiting? When the art is specifically tailored to the buyer and could last as long as the buyer keeps the art xD

It's to me very much the same as irl, when people expect artists to spend 10 + hours making them a picture for only 5 or 10 bucks. In the real job world (and yes, art is a job), you'd be charged federally for trying to make your worker work for so little lol

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Azazielle
As for me people don't wanna offer more than 5b for my digi sketch lol

...really? Wow. That is surprising. I honestly thought you would get offered at least 10b yourself! :/
VampireDraculina
Azazielle
As for me people don't wanna offer more than 5b for my digi sketch lol

...really? Wow. That is surprising. I honestly thought you would get offered at least 10b yourself! :/

hahhaha but i don't mind smile
i love drawing anyway lol
i just finish this :
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items