• Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #1

User Image

Hello and welcome ♥

Currently:
Gold Funds: 5T in pure
RL Commission Funds: N/A
Done for this month! Still feel free to post. I have a waiting list for rl commissions and I always get back to you!

Announcements: Friday May 27th, 2011 - Grand Opening!
Tuesday May 31st, 2011 - FILL OUT THE FORM ON THE 9TH POST, ON THE FIRST PAGE IN ORDER TO HAVE ME COMMISSION YOU. Anybody who does not do this from now on will be ignored. Im tried of telling people this. Read the rules.
As Of March (for those of you who did not know already) - I am no longer dating Dante Faust. I am putting this up here so no one wonders why I am no longer buying couple art of us and why his avatars has been removed from the thread. I would much rather not talk about what happened. Just know it was for the best and we both have moved on heart
Monday July 4th, 2011 - Slight hiatus due to lack of internet. Thread closed for now! Will re-open again soon! ; 3;
Monday July 25th, 2011 - Back and open again~!
August 8th, 2011 - Moving to San Jose (Joined Job Corps)
October 6th, 2011 - Home visiting so I will be around for about 5 days!
October 8th, 2011 - REACHED POPULAR THREAD! I am so honored!!! crying heart
January 1st, 2012 - Shop is temporarily closed. Waiting to liquify items in order to have pure heart
March 20th, 2012 - Open again! :'D
March 23rd, 2012 - FIRST PERSON TO POST ON PAGE 200 GETS 200k!!! - Winner Neko Nicotine
March 24th, 2012 - Officially started dating Bobular heart [Link]
April 18th, 2012 - FIRST PERSON TO POST ON PAGE 300 GETS 300k!!! - Winner l Loren l
April 25th, 2012 - ...I need a secretary! OTL;; I need help around the thread whenever I am busy/not around! 8C Anyone interested?
April 30th, 2012 - Temporarily closing until I am done exchanging to get some more gold. But, please feel free to come on in and post. You may even fill out and post a form as long as you are okay with being put on the waiting list heart
Monday June 4th, 2012 - My 22nd birthday! emotion_yatta
Tuesday June 5th, 2012 - I found out I got hacked on my birthday... =/
At Some Point Between All This - Bobular's account gets banned for helping me.
Monday June 11th, 2012 - The Mods finally recover my account, BUT tell me that due to the hacker throwing all my items away in Dumpster Dive, there is nothing they can really do to help me.
Friday June 15th, 2012 - Finally able to get back on to this account. Re-opening Quest Thread.
Tuesday June 19th, 2012 - Got Bobular un-banned and got his Angelic Scarf and Winged Anklets back safely to him heart
Thursday August 16, 2012 - GOT MY ITEMS BACK! gonk eek crying heart heart heart
Thank you
Harbinger of Pandamonium

! You are a total Angel emotion_hug
September 8th, 2012 - Hiatus.
November 2012 - Bobular and I are no longer together.
Friday January 5th, 2013 - Temporarily opening for a special couple request!
(PLEASE SEE POST #8!)
All of 2014 - Got officially diagnosed with PTSD. Taking some time to learn to deal with these panic/anxiety attacks. I have a long, hard road ahead of me.
September 9th, 2015 - New Special Request (Please See Post #8!)
October 9th, 2016 - I haven't posted in here in too long... Hello? Is anyone here? rofl
November 6th, 2016 - I have 3.5T in pure currently. Looking for some art again ninja
January 11th, 2017 - I have 5.6T gold in pure to spend on art! 3nodding
August 2017 - Quit Starbucks
(Early) September 2017- Moved down south to Stratford, CA
September 14th, 2017 - Flew out to Missouri to meet with Ilfarmis , made him ask me out, and started our long drive back to California heart
September 14th through 20th, 2017 - Drove through Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, and finally back to California
September 20th, 2017 - Ilfarmis and I moved in together heart
December 20th, 2017 - Sadly, Ilfarmis had to move back to Missouri crying

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #2

User Image

Introduction:

Hello and welcome to my thread heart My name is Vampy. I have been on Gaia since March of 2004. I began collecting art in early in 2008 when I met Dorei Kitten. Since then, I have gained a rather large art collection. I may not put/have them all up in this thread because I am a lazy cow and I do not want to make a lot of thumbnails for them all, BUT believe me when I say I am obsessed and have a problem. rofl That said, whatever I do upload, I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to stick around to hang out. Bump, talk to me or anyone else in this thread, draw me or any of my friends or just lurk about. I swear I don't bite. I promise I am super friendly! ;___;

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #3

User Image

Rules:

Rule #1: Please do not quote any posts on the first page! D;
(It's annoying.)

Rule #2: Follow the Gaia TOS.

Rule #3: There's no drama allowed in here. If you have a problem with me or anyone else in this thread, please settle things in the privacy of your inbox.

Rule #4: Please do not steal my art. (If you like a specific piece, just let me know and I will give you the artist name so that you may try to commission them for yourself.)

Rule #5: Please do not steal my OC's. They are like my children! :c

Rule #6: Please fill out my form. (If you have no "set" prices, give me a range. ex: 1 mill - 5 mill.)

Rule #7: Please do not link me to your auction or art shops in here. (Feel free to PM them to me though heart )

Rule #8: If you need my attention or if you want to talk to me directly, please quote me.

Rule #9: If I decline you, please do not take offense. You are more than welcome to PM me to ask me why, but it might just not be a style I am looking for at that current time. I apologize ahead of time to anyone I say "no" to.

Rule #10: Please be nice to my friends and the regulars in here. That goes for said friends and regulars alike. You do not get special treatment. Please be nice to everyone that comes in.

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #4

User Image

Spotlight:

User Image

Evangeline by plumchan heart

Current W.I.Ps:

User Image

Evangeline by Moke Moo Moo heart

User Image

Celeste by Moke Moo Moo

User Image

Dot by Moke Moo Moo

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #5

User Image

What You Will Be Drawing:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I will always prefer it if you would draw my avatar turned OC Evangeline.

1.) User Image 2.) User Image 3.) User Image 4.) User Image

5.)
User Image

6.)
User Image

7.)
User Image

But, for those who would like to draw something different, I have plenty of other avatars for you to choose from;
(And these lovely ladies are in no particular order. Some are just older than others.)

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #6

User Image

Want to practice drawing couples or just in the mood for one? Or maybe you need the extra gold?
Please feel free to draw me with one of my friends instead heart

1.)
User Image and User Image

l Loren l

2.)
User Image

Shiro

3.)

k5d

4.)

OR

Gabzie

5.)

chief

6.)

Sachi Aray

7.) #1 or #2 and User Image
Yorugami

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #7

User Image

My Original Characters (OC's):

Freyja

User Image User Image User Image

Melody

Vedika

Sally

** VERY IMPORTANT: If you are interested in drawing any of my OC's, please, please, please let me know! I will need to PM you their descriptions and stuff until I get a few more detailed and accurate pieces of them. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you in advance though! **

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #8

User Image

Special Friendship Couple Art:

-None Currently-

Homestuck Special Couple Request:

Draw User Image with this darling hunk of Troll heart

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #9

User Image

The Form:

[Quote="VampireDraculina"] [/quote]
[color=blue][b]Username:[/b] Your Username
[b]Samples:[/b] Give me a link to your DA, FA, Tumblr or just a few samples from your photobucket.
[b]Offering:[/b] Do you have more than one style? If you do, list which you are offering. Please do not offer something you do not have samples of though.
[b]Avatar:[/b] What avatar(s) or OC did you want to draw for me?
[b]Pose:[/b] Do you have a pose idea? Would you like one?
[b]Extra:[/b] Anything you want to know or ask me?
[b]Pricing:[/b] Please do not ask me to offer... Just give me a price.

VampireDraculina

Username: Herpaderpalous
Samples: Here is my Deviantart; [link]
Offering: Chibi's, normal, semi-realism, realism
Pose: I have an idea for a pose / Could you please give me some ideas?
Extra: Do you tip?
Pricing: 100k for a chibi. 500k for normal. 1 mill semi-realism. 2 mill realism.

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #10

User Image

My Gallery

Couple Art:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Friendship Art:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Single Art:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

Random Avi's:
User Image

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #11

User Image

Waiting List:

bearblush - 50b / mimi (fursona)
Ennalynne - 100b/ fullbody / evangeline
qeiros - 95b / haldbody / evangeline
plumchan - rl commission/ evangeline / detailed thigh up

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #12

User Image

White List/Friends/Regulars:

Everyone in here so far! 4laugh heart

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #13

User Image

People I Want/Will Always Want More Art From:

Pirate Cashoo
Singoala
unsolvedenigma
shin_ai
Dotty
DJ Lune

keiiii
Chikkuru
!2ice
Bluefeathers_onDA
Christmas_chan
Bleeding Panda
Tiki_San
C3NTRIC

Sundri
EddieEddieEddie
BellaMuerte1
Jinjuitis
Silverbleed
Colenol Darko
RoChan
Kotori00
echs
Lhance

Ketchup yo
prodigybombay
sheepsgobaaa
Doll face Cain
xxROSxx

Quatro
Princ3 Mana
Cuidame
iKamallie
[Sakura]
starii

[malee]
plumchan
lexu-kun
Minichi01
Izumi K Rukawa
Riyoku Sakimori
AkaNinjaa
Ashley_the_hedgehog01
Kaiven
Ziggy Elliot
Mignion
ddamgaard
bleed black
Siafoam
Gammo

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Post #14

User Image

Links In:

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3c4jyon][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/bbhsv/Banners/vampnightlink.jpg[/img][/url]

Links Out:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
And we are now officially opened! whee heart
(Still setting things up thought!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items