• Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #1

User Image

Hello and welcome to my request thread heart
♥ From Here...To The Moon ♥

Currently: Gold Funds: N/A
RL Commission Funds: N/A
Done for this month! Still feel free to post. I have a waiting list for rl commissions and I always get back to you! smile heart

Announcements: Friday May 27th, 2011 - Grand Opening!
Tuesday May 31st, 2011 - FILL OUT THE FORM ON THE 9TH POST, ON THE FIRST PAGE IN ORDER TO HAVE ME COMMISSION YOU. Anybody who does not do this from now on will be ignored. Im tried of telling people this. Read the rules.
As Of March (for those of you who did not know already) - I am no longer dating Dante Faust. I am putting this up here so no one wonders why I am no longer buying couple art of us and why his avatars has been removed from the thread. I would much rather not talk about what happened. Just know it was for the best and we both have moved on heart
Monday July 4th, 2011 - Slight hiatus due to lack of internet. Thread closed for now! Will re-open again soon! ; 3;
Monday July 25th, 2011 - Back and open again~!
August 8th, 2011 - Moving to San Jose (Joined Job Corps)
October 6th, 2011 - Home visiting so I will be around for about 5 days!
October 8th, 2011 - REACHED POPULAR THREAD! I am so honored!!! crying heart
January 1st, 2012 - Shop is temporarily closed. Waiting to liquify items in order to have pure heart
March 20th, 2012 - Open again! :'D
March 23rd, 2012 - FIRST PERSON TO POST ON PAGE 200 GETS 200k!!! - Winner Neko Nicotine
March 24th, 2012 - Officially started dating Bobular heart [Link]
April 18th, 2012 - FIRST PERSON TO POST ON PAGE 300 GETS 300k!!! - Winner l Loren l
April 25th, 2012 - ...I need a secretary! OTL;; I need help around the thread whenever I am busy/not around! 8C Anyone interested?
April 30th, 2012 - Temporarily closing until I am done exchanging to get some more gold. But, please feel free to come on in and post. You may even fill out and post a form as long as you are okay with being put on the waiting list heart
Monday June 4th, 2012 - My 22nd birthday! emotion_yatta
Tuesday June 5th, 2012 - I found out I got hacked on my birthday... =/
At Some Point Between All This - Bobular's account gets banned for helping me.
Monday June 11th, 2012 - The Mods finally recover my account, BUT tell me that due to the hacker throwing all my items away in Dumpster Dive, there is nothing they can really do to help me.
Friday June 15th, 2012 - Finally able to get back on to this account. Re-opening Quest Thread.
Tuesday June 19th, 2012 - Got Bobular un-banned and got his Angelic Scarf and Winged Anklets back safely to him heart
Thursday August 16, 2012 - GOT MY ITEMS BACK! gonk eek crying heart heart heart
Thank you
Harbinger of Pandamonium

! You are a total Angel emotion_hug
September 8th, 2012 - Hiatus

Friday January 5th, 2013 - Temporarily opening for a special couple request!
(PLEASE SEE POST #8!)

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #2

User Image

Introduction:

Hello and welcome to my thread heart My name is Vampy. I have been on Gaia since March of 2004. I began collecting art in early in 2008 when I met Dorei Kitten. Since then, I have gained a rather large and impressive (if I do say so myself) art collection. I may not put/have them up in this thread (because I am a lazy cow and I do not want to make a lot of thumbnails for them all), but believe me when I say I am obsessed and have a problem. rofl That side, whatever I do upload, I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to stick around to hang out. Bump, talk to me or anyone else in this thread, draw me or any of my friends or just lurk about. I swear I don't bite. Ignore my "pixels" or worth. I would like to believe I am a bit more humble then to let this new cynical Gaia get to me or my "worth" go to my head. I am really just some fat nerd sitting on the other side of a laptop screen talking about nonsense on this site and having fun~ heart I am not intimidating. I am very nice, I swear! I will welcome everyone and treat everyone as if I have known you my whole life! xd Unless you are annoying... Even so, it takes A LOT to annoy me and even more for me to actually say something to you about it. But, again, I promise I really am quite friendly, though! ;___;

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #3

User Image

Rules:

Rule #1: Please do not quote any posts on the first page! D;
(It's annoying.)

Rule #2: Please keep in mind that this is my thread and my word is law. No one else has power to make any rules in here other than myself or say who can or cannot post in here. But, if I ask you to leave, please just leave. If you do anything to upset me or annoy me after the fact, I will block you so you can no longer post in here.

Rule #3: Follow the Gaia TOS.

Rule #4: There's no drama allowed in this thread. I have been having quite enough of that lately. I refuse to put up with it in this thread. If you have a problem with me or anyone else in this thread, settle things in the privacy of your or their inbox.

Rule #5: Please do not steal my art. If you like a specific piece, just let me know and I will give you the artist name so that you may try to commission them for yourself. Whether or not you have the gold for it is none of my concern. But do not, by any means, try and pass off something I paid for as your own though. That is just tacky. It will upset me and the artist who drew it for me.

Rule #6: Do not steal any of the avatars either. I realize there might no longer be such a thing as a completely "original" avatar on the site at this point, but c'mon! There is a line.

Rule #7: Please do not steal my OC's. These are my children. How cruel could you be? I mean, really? :/

Rule #8: Please fill out my form. (Do not just post samples and ask me if I am interested or to bribe you. If I wanted to bribe people, I would go into bribe shops. If you have no "set" prices, give me a range. ex: 1 mill - 5 mill.)

Rule #9: Please, please, PUH-LEEZ...DO NOT link me to your auction or thread/shop! If you have a shop or an auction you would like me to see, please just post a heart or bump my thread. As long as you have some sort of banner to said shop or auction in your signature, I will see it. And, IF I am interested, I will check it out myself. Or, feel free to PM me heart

Rule #10: Please do not start on any art for me unless I have acknowledged and accepted commissioning you. If I do not give you my approval and I receive art by you, whether I like it or not, I will consider it a gift. I'm sorry.

Rule #11: If you need my attention or if you want to talk to me directly, please quote me. There is a lot of people here and I assure you I am not purposely ignoring you! I might just have missed your post or might have thought i replied to you. If i do not reply to you and you see me posting, just quote me again please! ;_; <3

Rule #12: If I reject your art, please do not take offense to it or start a fuss in here. I do not want to hear it. I do not want to deal with it. It just might not what I am looking for and I apologize ahead of time to anyone I say "no" to. But, please...don't make a big deal out of it.

Rule #13: Be nice to my friends and the regulars in here. That goes for said friends and regulars alike. You do not get special treatment. Please be nice to everyone that comes in. If you guys hate each other, you WILL get along in my thread. Fake it out of your a**.

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #4

User Image

Spotlight:

User Image

Art by DJ Lune / Chibirem heart

Current W.I.P:

N/A gonk

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #5

User Image

What You Will Be Drawing:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I will always prefer it if you would draw my avatar turned OC Evangeline.

1.) User Image 2.) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3.) User Image 4.) User Image
5.) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 6.) User Image 7.) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8.) User Image
9.) User Image 10.) User Image 11.) User Image 12.) User Image
13.) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 14.) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 15.) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 16.) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But, for those who would like to draw something different, I have plenty of other avatars for you to choose from;
(And these lovely ladies are in no particular order. Some are just older than others.)

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #6

User Image

Want to practice drawing couples or just in the mood for it?
Please feel free to draw me with one of my friends instead heart :

User Image - Lord of Fluff

User Image - Pantsman Ziu

User Image - Reaper De La Lune

User Image - Dotty

User Image - DJ Lune

User Image - l Loren l

User Image OR User Image - Mokoni

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - phoenixbasilisk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Twinky Dave

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Asikun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Habiel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Velchosus

[Link] - Shiro

[JOURNAL LINK TO HER OC] - Nicole The Hotness

[OC 1] [OC 1 Again] OR [Gaia Avi] [Gaia Avi Again] - iiSaiyu

[Tiki] [Tiki2] [Tiki3] [Tiki4] [Tiki5] [Tiki6] - Tiki-San

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #7

User Image

My Original Characters (OC's):

Freyja

User Image User Image

Melody

User Image User Image

Vedika

User Image User Image

Sally

User Image User Image User Image

** VERY IMPORTANT: If you are interested in drawing any of my OC's, please, please, please let me know! I will need to PM you their descriptions and stuff until I get a few more detailed and accurate pieces of them. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you in advance though! **

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #8

User Image

Special Limited Time Requests:

Draw User Image with this darling hunk of Troll heart

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #9

User Image

The Form:

[Quote="VampireDraculina"] [/quote]
[color=blue][b]Username:[/b] Your Username
[b]Samples:[/b] Give me a link to your DA, FA, Tumblr or just a few samples from your photobucket.
[b]Offering:[/b] Do you have more than one style? If you do, list which you are offering. Please do not offer something you do not have samples of though.
[b]Avatar:[/b] What avatar(s) or OC did you want to draw for me?
[b]Pose:[/b] Do you have a pose idea? Would you like one?
[b]Extra:[/b] Anything you want to know or ask me?
[b]Pricing:[/b] Please do not ask me to offer... Just give me a price.

VampireDraculina

Username: Herpaderpalous
Samples: Here is my Deviantart; [link]
Offering: Chibi's, normal, semi-realism, realism
Pose: I have an idea for a pose / Could you please give me some ideas?
Extra: Do you tip?
Pricing: 100k for a chibi. 500k for normal. 1 mill semi-realism. 2 mill realism.

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #10

User Image

My Gallery

Couple Art:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image User Image

Friendship Art:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Single Art:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

Random Avi's:
User Image

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #11

User Image

Waiting List:

piyuu-chan
Username: piyuu-chan
Samples: newest x x
Offering: Yup, but i'm offering the style in those samples ^^
Avatar: um.. from top to bottom/left to right, #1, #5, #7, #8.. ocs: vedika (or sally if she has a grown up persona ^^) .. my favourite/preferred one however is #5, the witch with the kitty XD
Pose: i can make something up but i can also fully take your suggestions or preferences into account ^^
Extra: i'm sure i will think of things to ask when if you ever commission me LOL.. it's hard for me to think right now off the bat.. usually things pop up as i draw >.< i guess just the general expression/feel that you want the piece to have
Pricing: rlc only.. not cheap.. do not click 'unhide spoiler' if you are going to be angry with me or be mean to me for posting.. just say no straight away T.T
$45-60 depending on which avatar you want me to draw.. i can also draw the ones that i didn't list)

thank you for reading draculina ^^

soggy cats
Username: soggy cats
Samples: art blog ;>
Offering: Busts to half bodies
Pose: I'd like to have some ideas, please.
Extra: -
Pricing: i have my prices here

jawsum
http://lucabella.tumblr.com/

dafwoods
hey, i'd love to give it a go smile

here you can find my gallery and commission info.

I do only take RLC at the moment. Though we can always negotiate prices smile
And I really don't mind waiting. ^_^

dafwoods
Username: Dafwoods
Samples: Gallery
Offering: commission info
Avatar: I think they are all lovely! just let me know which one you really want some art of ^_^
Pose: I always read the bio's and then think which pose might be interesting, but if you have a preference i would love to hear it smile
Extra: not yet, perhaps if you where to decide to commission me.
Pricing: commission info

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #12

User Image

White List/Friends/Regulars:

Everyone in here so far! 4laugh heart

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #13

User Image

People I Want/Will Always Want More Art From:

Pirate Cashoo
Singoala
unsolvedenigma
shin_ai
Dotty
DJ Lune

keiiii
Chikkuru
!2ice
Bluefeathers_onDA
Christmas_chan
Bleeding Panda
Tiki_San
C3NTRIC

Sundri
EddieEddieEddie
BellaMuerte1
Jinjuitis
Silverbleed
Colenol Darko
RoChan
Kotori00
echs
Lhance

Ketchup yo
prodigybombay
sheepsgobaaa
Doll face Cain
xxROSxx

Quatro
Princ3 Mana
Cuidame
iKamallie
[Sakura]
starii

[malee]
plumchan
lexu-kun
Minichi01
Izumi K Rukawa
Riyoku Sakimori
AkaNinjaa
Ashley_the_hedgehog01
Kaiven
Ziggy Elliot
Mignion
ddamgaard
bleed black
Siafoam
Gammo

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Post #14

User Image

Links In:

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3c4jyon][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b20/bbhsv/Banners/vampnightlink.jpg[/img][/url]

Links Out:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

User Image

Friendly Gaian

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
And we are now officially opened! whee heart
(Still setting things up thought!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items