Welcome to Gaia! ::

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
Four Boys and One Lady
I'm looking for some artwork of a collection of characters I've gotten in a shop I rp a lot - I would currently prefer artwork of Dorian, Ashton and Lifen, primarily, but Eldrid and Jack are always available if they're more your style.

I would love artwork of Lifen with her man, Mengyao; or Dory and his roommate, Chelsea if you're willing to do couples HAHAH q u qa?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jack ♦ Lifen ♦ Eldrid ♦ Dorian ♦ Ashton

Current funds: 300 B + (Basically endless.)
Currently: Accepting offers.

I cannot do rlc at the moment, I'm financially strapped.
I will not invest in art auctions at the moment, though I appreciate the interest.

If I don't initially respond: I have a job, and sometimes sleep a lot, so I'll try to get back asap.

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If Jack is nimble, and Jack is quick . . .

Name: Jack-B-Nimble
Race: Nekogami ( "Cat God" )
Height: 6'5"
Little things:
                                                            • Jack is surrounded by cats - to be without them is kind of awkward. So if you can draw cats, feel free to give him one or two.
                                                            • The mask is PERMANENT and should not be removed; it has the same green scar as he does across his face. The collar and the necklace with the little kitty-eared skull are required also, they're part of the character.
                                                            • He is unabashed about gender norms, or abnorms, and has been known to play around - he's gone to prom twice in dresses now.

If you're willing to add pins to his design, he carries these around:
                                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He can be drawn with:
                                                            Tomoko: Best friend, mothers him - about a foot shorter; ref - other ref.
                                                            Sparrow: Best friend, pretty much brother - about 4 inches shorter; Refs here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Horsewoman of the Apocalypse. Everyone's mom.

Name: Lifen Hua
Race: Horsewoman of the Apocalypse, specifically "Conquest".
Height: 5'4"
Little things:
                                                            ❀ Her haircut is very recent, so a lot of my art has her with long hair. She does not have long hair anymore, please don't draw it Q uQa.
                                                            ❀ Lifen's legs are not a marking, they are actually see through. The bones are visible and move with her movements. The are a requirement, as is the red swirl between her collarbones and her off eyes.
                                                            ❀ If you can draw her with gold bangles and this bracelet, I would love you O uO.
                                                            Here are some other dress styles she's had. (The last one is an au. If you want to draw her in it, give her her real skin tone and eye colours.)

She can be drawn with:
                                                            Mengyao Miao; Significant other, 6'5", he towers over her. Refs; Main ref -- [urlhttp://frecklesaremy.rampantobsession.com/References/RefSheets/mengyaokingrefsheet.png]Alt Clothes -- Ref folder.
                                                            Bao yu and Cai - Sisters, all around the same height; Cai is slightly shorter, Bao Yu is taller.
                                                            Ying Zheng; Kouhai for life, these two are like the cutest sempai/kouhai forever. Ref - Ref - Stupid comic.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Fire, Fire, Burning Bright.

Name: Eldrid Ofenhund
Race: Furnace dog
Height: 5'11"
Little things:
                                                            ♦ He glows in multiple places; chest, tail, ears, throat. He's basically a walking magma ball.
                                                            ♦ Bling. He loves it. :V.
                                                            He can be drawn with:
                                                            --- no one currently I just want him to get art weep.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

The travelling frenchman hunter.

Name: Dorian Côté (.. and Justice)
Race: Human (Hunter)
Height: 5'6"
Little things:
                                                            Dorian has a lot of tattooes. HALF a body's worth! I would never make another person besides myself draw them all, but if you want to try your hand at them; Here's some refs: Upper body -- Lower body. He is usually wearing heavy clothes, so you know.
                                                            ♠ His hair is black with tealish-blue coon tails, the black is natural, the tails . . . are not. Currently his hair is one teal coon-tail, one pink, and will be from here on until year 3.
                                                            ♠ Justice is his weapon and she has a humanoid creature form. I just haven't drawn it yet, but maybe one day I'll be looking for artwork of her one day O uO!!

He can be drawn with:
                                                            Chelsea Craft: His "On my Left" Neighbour; vivacious and pink. His pink ranger. They bicker out of affection. Ref. She is taller than him.
                                                            Solomon: His "On my Right" Neighbour; wild and a stunts man. [ REF HERE ]He's taller than him. He's the white ranger.
                                                            Ian Rahal-Nazari; His first brosef, he considers him very close friend, and enjoys his joie de vie. You can imagine all his bros are taller than him. I think he'd consider him a red ranger. Ref.

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

The anachronistic alchemist.

(click on him for full size)

Name: Ashton (and Elvira)
Race: Reaper; deerkin.
Height: 6'2"
Little things:
                                                            ♥ His horns are connected to his head fully, they're very real. The lock around his throat is grafted on permanently, it will not disappear.
                                                            ♥ His little creature on his shoulder is named Elvira, I'll have a ref for her as soon as possible.
                                                            ♥ I have no art of him, yet, Q uQa.

He can be drawn with:
                                                            ELVIRA - familiar, turtle deer, awesome.
                                                            ANGELINE - He likes her. She's cute. Completely blind, and about half a foot shorter than he is.

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Links out;

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
Here we are, in our new home~.

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

Shy Friend

Nerpin
Here we are, in our new home~.

Would you consider traditional media?
I would love to draw marker pictures of either Jack B Nimble, Lifen Hau or Dorian.
I think my drawings are worth about 100k each but anything from 70-100k is fine with me.
Even though my pictures are all head shots I can also do Chibi's and full bodies in marker.

Samples:
<3
<3
<3

emotion_yatta emotion_yatta emotion_yatta

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
xXLittleSparkleXx

I appreciate the offer - normally it's a case by case, for trad on me. Atm I'll decline but I appreciate your offer a lit q uq!

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
That moment when you forget you made a sticky in this forum once e uea....

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

ramenli's Compadre

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500