Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Hello and welcome to my OC request thread. That's right. This thread is for OCs only. I don't want avatar art! I've been meaning to make one of these for a long time but never had the funding until now. So post away.

We like all kinds of art: anime, chibi, semi-realism, realism, stuff that's just..different. So apply - you never know if we'll choose you, but there is always a chance! I'm currently looking for for anime or semi-realism. I have so many chibis, I want to stay away. But please apply if you have chibi art as well, I may really like your chibi art and may buy it anyway haha

Request: OPEN and accepting offers

Currently wanting art of:
1: Dragon Riders Characters!

User Image

Machuu

1: I'm an elementary school music teacher.
2: I LOVE BILLY JOEL! That man is my hero. Seriously.
3: I've been an active member of gaia off and on since 2004. I'm old D:
4: I'm happily married! We got married last summer and spent our honeymoon driving around Ireland (and a one night stop in Paris!)
5: I'm more active over on Menewsha
6: 6 is my lucky number
7: I love Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho and Kira from Gundam Seed/Destiny
8: I LOVE KakaSaku <3
9: My favorite authors are Tamora Pierce (I can read her books a billion times and they never get old), Terry Brooks, J.R.R. Tolkien, Herman Melville
10: I love love love the Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas!
11: Sachuu is the best biggrin

Sachuu:

1. I am obsessive with Pikachu.
2. I love Haru Miura from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, especially the pairing 1886, 6986, and 86Kyo. (Don't question my tastes, I know they're very off.)
3. Off during the school year, basically not even coming on but on a lot during the summer.
4. Wants to do rl commissions to fund for college tuition.
5. <3 kakasaku, itasaku, deisaku, and saisaku. <3
6. I am a hermit.
7. Recently discovered something important to life.
8. Machuu is the best.
9. Love CagallixAthrun pairing. Gundam Seed Destiny never happened to me.
10. Have a bad habit of only talking to people who talk to me first, especially on dA.

Navigation:
1: You are Here
2: Rules and Form
3: Forgive Me
4: +Fallen+
5: Others
6: Sachuu
7: Art Recieved
8: Commision Me
9:
10: Links

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rules and Forms

Rules:
1: No Begging
2: No PMing me!!! Place all posts in here. The only time you can PM me is if I have accepted you and we are talking about the art you are drawing
3: Don't complain if I turn you down.
4: Don't draw for me UNTIL I approve of you. If you draw for me and just give it to me and expect me to pay you - I won't. I'll consider it a freebie.
5: I'm not interested in pieces that take 20 minutes to sketch and then taken a picture of with a digital camera. I'm looking for affordable high quality work!
6: No chatspeak please! If you do, I'm likely to ignore you!
7: Don't try to rip me off!
8: Any and all freebies are appreciated greatly! *hinthinthint*
9: Be nice biggrin I like nice people. I don't like mean people!
10: I'm not interested in auctions! I don't have the patience for them and I always lose anyway
11: Don't link me to your shop. Chances are - I've already looked in there anyway. I lurk this forum a LOT
12: Don't tell me to price your art. Don't tell me to bribe for it unless you are REALLY good. More often than not, YOU know what your art has been selling for and I'm not going to offer on it if you're hoping for 40k when you usually get 20k. Sorry. So please give me a price!! Or an estimate - we can hash it out from there.
13: Treat Sachuu (her gaia name is Rensui) with respect, she also runs this place. She has the right to deny your offer.
14: Not only will you treat Sachuu with respect, but my regulars as well: KeEsps and SashaFey. They like to keep me company and I love them! If you insult any of them, I'll kick you out and report you to a mod!
15: Don't pester me! If we decide to commission you, we will PM you! If you don't get a PM, don't PM me asking about the art you have offered to draw. Don't pester me! Please!!

Form:

[color=green][size=18][b]I'M A FLYING NINJA!!!![/b][/size][/color]
Username:
Gallery:
Specific Samples:
Who do you want to draw?:
Prices:
Estimated time:
Anything else I need to know:

Current Funds:
~7billion+

Current Commisions and Trades:
1: SashaFey - halfbody for 20k - DONE plus 10k tip
2: Devils_Angel_Kia - Fullbody Color of Suiren - 10k
3: Apirier - halfbody colored of Sousuke Kamiya - 40k
4: Sergeant Sodomy - Kiyoshi flatcolored kneeup - 25k - DONE plus 5k tip
5: CryJude - sketchy of Sousuke for 15k DONE plus 5k tip
6: LadyOnkei - fullbody CG chibi of Dai - 10k DONE with 10k tip
7: Lil_Navi - character sketch
8: Malalignment - Dai fullbody paint - DONE free O.O
9: Salice is an Idiot (Malalignment) - Sousuke fullbody paint - DONE free O.O
10: Art trade with Jenelle - DONE
11: Sleepingrebels - halfbody of Yuki for 20k DONE plus 8k tip
12: Para-Island - Waist up Colored Pencil art of Maigo - 7k DONE plus 13k tip
13: malicious mango - Maigo and Suiren Lineart - 50k - DONE
14: malicious manga - Maigo and Sousuke Lineart - 65k
15: SilverStorm13 - Maria fullbody color - 35k DONE plus 15k tip
16: Puppet - 2 busts - one of Maigo and one of Suiren - 50k total - DONE
17: Ch!ps - Waist up of Maigo - 10k DONE plus 50k tip
18: Xiivo - Yuki Headshot - 30k DONE
19: Xiivo - Lucifer Headshot - 30k DONE
20: Misuchi - Bust of Dai and Bust of Annasor - 150k DONE
21: KyonKyonSama - Suiren Chibi with wings - 100k bribe DONE
22: JollyTissuepaper - Tsuki bust up - 150k bribe DONE
23: Torana-chan - Hiroshi Waist up - 3,750g DONE
24: Miss Pistol - Sousuke CG Headshot - 250k DONE
25: Miss Pistol - Dai CG Headshot and Luci CG Headshot - 600k DONE
26: Suiou - Keni CG Knee up ~100k in items plus 50k tip DONE
27: Zeph - Shimizu lines - Freebie <3
28 No Dawn - Shimizu half up - 50k plus 30k tip DONE
29: lxlTheDustKeeperlxl - Maigo Fullbbody CG with simple BG - 250k + 100k tip DONE

Navigation:
1: Opening
2: You are Here
9: About Me

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image Maigo
Maigo is an archangel. An archangel who betrayed God and is now the righthand of Lucifer. Once she left heaven her wings turned black in sin. She's a very troubled soul. Part of her loves a good fight and the other part of her wants to give up the life she leads and just be a normal person. She is very devoted to God and it tore her apart to betray God. But Lucifer, who is like a brother to her, asked her too and she couldn't say no. The biggest sadness in her heart is that her best friend is the right hand of God. And sometime during the story Maigo falls in love with a human mage. She is torn in all directions.

Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Silver
Wings: Black
Number of Wings: She has FOUR PAIRS of WINGS! BUT you don't have to draw them all. You can draw all of them. None of them. One pair, two pair. Take your pic.

Maigo Outfit Number 1:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maigo Outfit Number 2:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maigo Wing Reference:
User Image

User Image Suiren
Suiren is Maigo's best friend. She belongs to my friend Sachuu. <3 She is the right hand of God. But her best friend is the right hand of Lucifer. To make matters worse, she and Lucifer fell in love before he rebelled and she has never stopped loving him. But she takes her duties seriously and can't go visit him. The only reason she can see Maigo is because they are working together to defeat a force that is neither heaven or hell ---- the rogue.

Hair Color: Black
Wings: She has FOUR PAIRs of white wings. But you don't have to draw them. You can draw none, all four, 1 pair, 2 pair, 3 pair. Take your pick. I realize wings are a pain in the butt to draw!

Suiren Outfit Number 1:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Suiren Outfit Number 2:
User Image

Suiren formal outfit:
User Image

User Image Sousuke Kamiya
Sousuke and his friends were rescued from The Rogue by Maigo and Suiren. He's very quiet and he's very studious. He is one of the few humans who can see that Maigo and Suiren have four pairs of wings. (Depending on the amount of the person's magical capabilities - they can see more and more of the power that Maigo and Suiren have). Only those with magic or from hell or heaven can see The Rogue. Sousuke is just a human with super magical abilities. And so after they rescued him, the girls brought him to their friend Dai, another mage, for training. Later, he and Maigo fall in love despite the fact that their love would be forbidden. He wants to live the rest of his life with Maigo but she is torn between her loyalties.

Eye Color: Green
Wings: None
Magical Color: Green

Sousuke:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sousuke and Maigo:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image Lucifer
Lucifer was once an angel of God...until he led a rebellion. He was then exiled to Hell where he now rules with Maigo as his righthand. He was and still is in love with Suiren despite the fact she is still in heaven and he is the ruler of the underworld. He's cranky and the only one who can get away with calling him "Luci" is Maigo. He's kill anyone else who even tried. He doesn't like the idea of working with heaven to defeat The Rogue but he sees that it is neccessary in order to survive. So he sent Maigo to pair up with Suiren to hunt down the source of The Rogue.

Hair Color: White with icy blue/silver shading
Wings: None - they were ripped off.
Magic Color: Blue

Lucifer:

User Image Yuki Snow
Yuchan is a controversial character. Yuki has NO GENDER. No one knows if Yuchan is a guy or a girl and everytime Yuki tries to tell someone some loud noise comes and blocks out the sound and so everyone remains clueless. Poor Poor Yuchan. Keni, the playboy, is convinced Yuki is a beautiful woman and always harrasses Yuki about dating.

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Tealish-green - kind of aqua
Magic: Color of his Eyes

Yuki:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image Kenichi Otomiya
Keni was rescued by The Rogue by Maigo and Suiren at the same time as Sousuke and Shimizu. Keni has magical ability and so the girls take him to Dai for training. He becomes the resident playboy. He is always hitting on Maigo and because of that she thinks of him as pondscum. When Yuki comes along he starts to harrass Yuki instead, convinced that someone so beautiful has to be a woman. As we all know, Yuki's gender is unknown at this time. Keni thinks he's the hottest thing to walk the planet.

Hair Color: Orangy Yellow. More Yellow than Orange
Eye Color: Royal Blue
Magic Color: Royal Blue

Keni:

User Image Dai
Dai is the resident Master Teacher. He was rescued by Maigo and Suiren long before the story even begins. They taught him how to use his powers and in payment he teaches the humans that they save from The Rogue. He is very very smart with a magical ability that can only be matched by one other human, Sousuke. Maigo and Suiren flirt with Dai endlessly because it causes him to blush and stutter. At one point he told that this girlfriend was weary of the 'angelic-beauties-who-act-suspiciously-like-hookers.' In actuality, he is one of the girls best friends. They love him and he loves them. He has glasses. If you don't want to draw them, that's okay.

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Gold
Magic: Deep Green

Dai:

User Image Shimizu
Shimizu was rescued along with Sousuke and Keni from The Rogue. She enrolled in Dai's class and is excelling wonderfully. She was very scared of Maigo and Suiren at first but warmed up to them. She is the most polite person of them all. She love the color pink. And she loves to help others. During the war, she will be a big help. You'll have to make up what she wears - as we only have pictures of her from the bust up. But make sure it's pink.

Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Magic: Pink

Shimizu offical outfit 1 :
User Image

Shimizu:

For additional References:
Forgive Me Photobucket
http://Forgive--Me.deviantart.com

Navigation:
3: You are Here

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Dragon Riders:

Dragon Riders is a story about a girl named Mare who lives in the kingdom of Dragonia. She was taken at an early age by the King's Army to train as a Dragon Rider. After she left, her brother disappeared from home. While she is patrolling with her group and fighting any threat against the kingdom, she secretly searches for her brother.

User Image

Mare Dragonian

Hair Style: Long and wavy - held up in a ponytail in the back. She leaves her bangs out of the ponytail.
Eye Color:Her left eye is green and her right eye is yellow (Her dragon is opposite).
Outfit: She has a dragon riders uniform. The jacket can be green or red (as seen in some of the examples).

Mare:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Damien

His name is Damien. He has long hair tied back in a low pony tail. His hair is black. His skin is pale. His eyes are like Mare's - having two different colors because he is a dragon rider and is bonded with a dragon. His left eye is red and his right eye is like ocean blue. His dragon is the opposite of him (in terms of which eye is which). And his dragon has scales the color of the blue eye. PS - He is kind of an a*****e - doesn't get along with anyone else in his team XD He wants to be in charge and it kills him that Mare is in charge. They have a love/hate thing going on.

Hair Style: Long straight hair tied back in a low pony tail.
Eye Color: His left eye is red and his right eye is ocean blue. (His dragon's eyes are the opposite).
Outfit: He is also a dragon rider and wears the same uniform that Mare wears.

Damien:
User Image

User Image

Jordan

Hair Style: Long straight hair tied back in a high pony tail.
Skin Color: Brown
Eye Color: Reddish Brown.
Outfit: Jordan is very petite. Her weapon of choice is a sword. She fights alongside Mare, but is not a dragon rider.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Ty

Hair Color: Pale White Blonde
Hair Style: Straight, shaggy hair.
Skin Color: Pale.
Eye Color: Icy Blue Eyes
Outfit: Ty is the archer of the group. He is killer with a bow. He is also not a dragon rider.

Navigation:
4: You are Here

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Others

User Image

User Image Tsuki Kaminari
Tsuki is a fallen angel. They exiled her from heaven and when they exile an angel from heaven they rip out their wings before letting them fall to earth, memory of heaven forgotten to become a lost human. Tsuki is exiled for a crime that her best friend committed (falling in love with a demon) and kiyoshi is the brother of her best friend. He goes to earth to protect her from losing her final wing and her last chance to get into heaven before he can prove her innocence.

Eye Color: Red
Wings: One pair of white wings. You can draw her with them or not.

Tsuki:

User Image Hiroshi Kaminari
Hiroshi found Tsuki wandering around. She had no memories other than that she knew her name was Tsuki. He brought her home to his mom and she ended up becoming his adopted sister. He is very very protective of her and would protect her at all costs.

Eye Color: Gold

Hiroshi:

User Image Ririn
Ririn is Tsuki's best friend. She's cute and bubbly. She can also see what a lot of others can't. She always suspected that Tsuki was different. She wasn't quite sure how, but she knew. And when they met Kiyoshi, she knew that something was different with him as well.

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Black

Ririn:

User Image Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi came down from heaven to protect her from those trying to seek revenge and those trying to hurt her. He has always loved her but never had the courage to tell her. She is the brother of her best friend in heaven who betrayed her. He wants to help her.

Eye Color: Icy Blue
Wings: 1 pair of white wings

Kiyoshi:

For Additional References:
SmackJeeves - +Fallen+
Photobucket +Fallen+

User Image Maria Minamino
Maria is based on myself. I love music. That's why I'm a music major. I'm going to teach choir to middle and high school students. Maria has red hair, like myself, and it pale, like myself. I love black wings - so some sort of black wings are usually on Maria. On her head, her back, ankles, whatever. If you draw her - make sure they're there.

Hair Style: You can make it either long and curly or shoulder length and straight
Eye Color: Green
Wings: Black
Outfit: Just make it up biggrin Nothing too sexual because that's not who I am. Get an idea from the references and copy one or make it up biggrin

Maria:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sachuu's Original Characters:

User Image
Name: Yung-Moung
Hair: Light Blue
Eyes: Azure Blue
Age appearance: 18-22
Height: 5'6

User Image
Name: Ann
Hair: Maroon
Eyes: Green
Age appearance: 12
Height: 4'11

Ann: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Name: Ranell e' Chrnos
Hair: Gray-ish blue
Eyes: Red
Age appearance: 14-16
Height: 5'1

Ranell: User Image

User Image
Name: Ranell fe' Weatherfield
Hair: Gray-ish blue
Eyes: Red
Age appearance: 15
Height: 5'1 (4'11 without boots)

Ranell: User Image

User Image
Name: Annasor e' Wel
Age appearance: 20
Height: 5'8 1/2

Annasor: User ImageUser Image

User Image
Name: Yelnats e' Wel
Age appearance: 22
Height: 5'3 1/3

Yelnats: User Image

Navigation:
5: You are Here

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Commission Us

Navigation:
6: You are Here

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Featured Art:
User Image

This was drawn by BJDElla. Maigo is just so adorable in this picture!!!!

Art I have recieved:
Visit the Forgive Me Photobucket for more art:
Forgive Me Photobucket

Navigation:
7: You are Here

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dream Avvie:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Navigation:
8: You are Here

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Navigation:
9: You are Here

Merry Raider

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Links

Link to Me:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/forgive-me-an-oc-request-thread-open/t.51147219_1/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v126/MariaMinamino/banneeer.png[/img][/url]

Links to Others:

User Image

User Image

Navigation: