Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amemya

I wanna draw Faye!
Samples : kinda dont have ay yet....
Price : free if you dont like it and if you do, pay what you like ^^ even 25g
Will you provide WIPs during the drawing process?:i should be able to although i do draw relatively quickly..

Hallowed Healer

My hugs are always free
Amemya

I wanna draw Faye!
Samples : kinda dont have ay yet....
Price : free if you dont like it and if you do, pay what you like ^^ even 25g
Will you provide WIPs during the drawing process?:i should be able to although i do draw relatively quickly..

Sounds like a good deal!
Looking forward to seeing the result! ^^

Hallowed Healer

Friendly Giver

11,640 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Amemya

I wanna draw Sybill!
Samples : Sample Thread
Price : Currently working on pricing. Right now Taking Bribes
Will you provide WIPs during the drawing process?:I can if you so wish it.

Hallowed Healer

xXHaunted_DreamsXx
Amemya

I wanna draw Sybill!

I'm still stuck in the bribe prices from ages ago, so no idea if you'd like those offers... I'd really you just put a price to your art if possible ^^

Friendly Giver

11,640 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Amemya
xXHaunted_DreamsXx
Amemya

I wanna draw Sybill!

I'm still stuck in the bribe prices from ages ago, so no idea if you'd like those offers... I'd really you just put a price to your art if possible ^^

Well the only one I really have priced are my Chibi. For digital color it's at 5m.

Hallowed Healer

Hallowed Healer

Sincerely Sel's Husband

Amemya

I wanna draw Sybill!
Samples : Umm. Well. I don't have very many (finished) examples, but if you want a feel for my art, you can go here. There's some art there.
Price : Bad at pricing. I'll take whatever you can give me. Sorry, putting the weight on you. xD
Will you provide WIPs during the drawing process?: Of course. If we're treating this like a commission, I'd be more than happy to.

Hallowed Healer

Aniutachi
Amemya

I wanna draw Sybill!
Samples : Umm. Well. I don't have very many (finished) examples, but if you want a feel for my art, you can go here. There's some art there.
Price : Bad at pricing. I'll take whatever you can give me. Sorry, putting the weight on you. xD
Will you provide WIPs during the drawing process?: Of course. If we're treating this like a commission, I'd be more than happy to.

Your art looks really pretty! I'd definitely like some.
But I'm at a total loss for prices in this economy sweatdrop
Don't want to underpay you :c
bumpie good luck smile

Sincerely Sel's Husband

Amemya
Aniutachi
Amemya

I wanna draw Sybill!

Umm. Well. I don't know how much. xD Would between 5mil and 10mil be all right? Ball park range?

Hallowed Healer

Aniutachi
Amemya
Aniutachi
Amemya

I wanna draw Sybill!

Umm. Well. I don't know how much. xD Would between 5mil and 10mil be all right? Ball park range?

Well, that'd be really cheap in these circumstances, that much I at least know ^^
How about 500mil?
I'll browse around the shops some more, so that I can tip extra when the art is finished :3

I used to know how to price art, but now... Ehhh... bleh! Bad Gaia! :c

Sincerely Sel's Husband

Amemya
Aniutachi
Amemya
Aniutachi
Amemya

I wanna draw Sybill!

Well, that'd be really cheap in these circumstances, that much I at least know ^^
How about 500mil?
I'll browse around the shops some more, so that I can tip extra when the art is finished :3

I used to know how to price art, but now... Ehhh... bleh! Bad Gaia! :c

Haha, it's all right. You just saw my attempt at pricing. So I would say you're definitely doing better than me. xD

But all right! I will begin work after I finish another. So hopefully a sketch will come tonight.

Sincerely Sel's Husband

Amemya

All right, I lied. xD I have a sketch WIP right here for ya. Once you approve (or give changes), I'll continue on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff