Anxious Smoker

missmadnessx3
Prettiest King
missmadnessx3

I love it so much omg thank you! ; v; emotion_bigheart
Also, do you have a deviantart?

Ah I do, it's homecooked
I dont really use it much or upload anything ;3;

it's all good, i just need something to name the file so i can remember who it is by. ; v;''

eixo's Husband

IRL Loiterer

Prettiest King

yeah holy s**t snk is beAUTIFUL it's my guilty pleasure (as pleasurable as blood n guts and all my fave characters dying can be but u know. some people are into that lmfao). I've even gone as far as to add characters to my cosplay list lol

oh oh i've been meaning to check out tokyo ghoul but i'm not sure how deep i wanna get back into anime lmfao. I gather it's kind of like dgrayman or soul eater??? with hunting demons and s**t

Anxious Smoker

JoraJenorah

Prettiest King

yeah holy s**t snk is beAUTIFUL it's my guilty pleasure (as pleasurable as blood n guts and all my fave characters dying can be but u know. some people are into that lmfao). I've even gone as far as to add characters to my cosplay list lol

oh oh i've been meaning to check out tokyo ghoul but i'm not sure how deep i wanna get back into anime lmfao. I gather it's kind of like dgrayman or soul eater??? with hunting demons and s**t

I friggen loved snk just... ugh, my little heart. orz;;

******** Levi is my fav because he's such a s**t-a** though. Love him. Love his s**t.

And god I wish I could cosplay, but I need to save mones and get into shape again before I do. Maybe 2016 will be my year to start cosplaying. ;v ;''

Oh no, uh... Tokyo Ghoul is actually kinda heart wrenching but SO WORTH IT! (I mean you did watch snk, soooo~)

Manga > Anime.

And the second season is starting next month!

But basic story-line is the world is occupied by humans and ghouls. Ghouls are pretty much like zombies, but not quite so dead. They feed on human flesh to survive (and it's also scientifically explained, though not directly!), so humans have tried to kill off ghouls (the CCG, though you don't particularily see too much of them).

The main story is about this boy named Kaneki Ken, who ends up getting lured in by a ghoul, who tried to kill him, but in the process, she too was killed/dying, and in order to save Kaneki, they put the ghoul's organs into him, turning him into a ghoul as well.

I can't say too much more than that without giving a lot of it away, but it's a really good series.

The manga is REALLY gory, and so is the blu-ray version of Tokyo Ghoul. Otherwise it's ever so slightly cut out so you can get a basic idea of what's going on, but not too detailed in the gore-scenes, hah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff