Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thread count.....

+1 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

Karesokin's Wife

Bloodthirsty Harvester

User Image Hello Hello~ emotion_bigheart
          So I have a request for a banner.
          I am currently running a advent calender for the Christmas event.
          I have all kinds of delicious goodies that I can post if you want to use them in the banner.
          But I need something to help advertise.

Price
                I can offer a 400 Million + depending on the quality of banner.

Ideas

1. A banner with lots of gifts and gaia items that we are offering. Maybe raining down or something of that flavor.
              2. Originally the thread was called Twitchy's Advent Calender. But due to the event and the dragon appearing all the time it was switched to Fanfir's Advent Calender. So we could play with that idea with 'Twitchy's' being slashed out and Fanfir being all flashy and on display. Using the colors of the advent and having it very advent obvious.
              3. Your own idea! If you have another idea which you think is better then pitch it. If I like it then go for it and see what magic you can create this Christmas event.

Size
              Well I don't want anything massive! After all it would be nice if it fit in peoples signatures so it can help advertise. Soo maybe like 300x100 ish?

Hopefully somebody will be able to help me with this little problem of having no banner to wave around and rally my forces with.

Karesokin's Wife

Bloodthirsty Harvester

User ImageHugs and kisses

Karesokin's Wife

Bloodthirsty Harvester

User Image I promise I am not asking for tooo horribly much.

Karesokin's Wife

Bloodthirsty Harvester

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas