Welcome to Gaia! ::

you know the only ponies i can draw are realistic painted ponies, but i am do a not MLP style pony for you any day of the week.

Unicorn

@Bomb: Yeah, I seem to remember hating the last few weeks at school because of the heat. Then again, I'm not in school right now, so I guess I don't have to worry either way. emotion_awesome

Eizoryu
As long as they don't make things more ridiculously supplementary-rulebook-requiring, I'm down with seeing 4e die. xD

D: You would think. I think I would like to learn how to DM, but I'm not sure still. lol I do love playing, though. I just wish I had a chance to actually get my Changeling rogue (or sorceress, not concrete) or my Half-Elf ranger leveled up and onto badassness. Last time our group played, it was WH40k: Rogue Trader, and my character got shot all to hell because I fell to the influences of Chaos and our gunner decided it would be good to shoot the unidentified figure beside the Chaos god. Natural 20 to hit, natural 20 on crit. If there had been one more roll like that, my character would've been a fine red mist. xD

Thank ya! I love that character, too. xD She made a really confident-looking pony. Canonically, she's an arrogant elitist ancient vampire of mine. I was just tickled that her personality shone through despite being drawn as a cutely-stylized ungulate.

I have a couple of epic level characters that I played for years and years. I really miss playing them a lot. One's a bard, and the other is a wizard. The most recent thing I played though was the old Star Wars d6. It's pretty awesome.

DMing is fun, but a lot of work, and often frustrating because players a lot of times don't want to follow whatever grand story you came up with. You have to learn to think on the fly a lot... and also learn to always sound confident. XD

Unicorn

unique olive
you know the only ponies i can draw are realistic painted ponies, but i am do a not MLP style pony for you any day of the week.

The thought of realistic TACO scares me.....

But you know I pretty much love everything you do. heart
aaahahaa

that thought freaks me out too.
StarieMichie
I have a couple of epic level characters that I played for years and years. I really miss playing them a lot. One's a bard, and the other is a wizard. The most recent thing I played though was the old Star Wars d6. It's pretty awesome.

DMing is fun, but a lot of work, and often frustrating because players a lot of times don't want to follow whatever grand story you came up with. You have to learn to think on the fly a lot... and also learn to always sound confident. XD
Nice! I think we only got to level 3 when I had my changeling as a sorceress. xD The only roleplaying I've done in the past half year or so is text/forum-based. ._.;;

Yeah, and that's why I'm hesitant to say "Yeah, I wanna learn!" xD Impromptu speech was not my strong suit in Academic Decathlon. That was fiance's/DM's, and he's damn good. The Chaos excursion wasn't a planned adventure; that was all him. x3
And now my little brother's getting into D&D. xD Too bad he lives two states away or we'd have us a functioning group again.

Unicorn

Eizoryu
Nice! I think we only got to level 3 when I had my changeling as a sorceress. xD The only roleplaying I've done in the past half year or so is text/forum-based. ._.;;

Yeah, and that's why I'm hesitant to say "Yeah, I wanna learn!" xD Impromptu speech was not my strong suit in Academic Decathlon. That was fiance's/DM's, and he's damn good. The Chaos excursion wasn't a planned adventure; that was all him. x3
And now my little brother's getting into D&D. xD Too bad he lives two states away or we'd have us a functioning group again.

Oh yeah, all my RPing these days is online (and as ponies, lol). I way prefer tabletop to anything else though. I kind of talk like an idiot online, but offline I'm pretty charismatic while gaming. Speech giving is my strong point, lol.

My husband is awesome at running games; he comes up with so much good stuff. His problem is that when I ask him to, he always comes back with, "I played D&D in the 80's; I'm done with that stuff now." gonk I need to get better at begging or something, because I want him to run something.

You should just forcibly move your brother by you so you can have a group. ninja
StarieMichie
Oh yeah, all my RPing these days is online (and as ponies, lol). I way prefer tabletop to anything else though. I kind of talk like an idiot online, but offline I'm pretty charismatic while gaming. Speech giving is my strong point, lol.

My husband is awesome at running games; he comes up with so much good stuff. His problem is that when I ask him to, he always comes back with, "I played D&D in the 80's; I'm done with that stuff now." gonk I need to get better at begging or something, because I want him to run something.

You should just forcibly move your brother by you so you can have a group. ninja
lol Creative minds gotta have an outlet, amirite? Most of mine is as a vampire or as a mage anymore.
I think we all are subject to talking like idiots online, at least sometimes. >.>

Awww, suckage! D: Does he think he's outgrown it or something? There's nothing wrong with being a grown (wo)man and playing a game of make-believe with dice and stats! >>;;
xD Totally. It would be epic. I've already thrown a wrench in my dad's plans for my little bro simply by being a nerd and the sister he looks up to. Dad wanted him to be in sports. LAWL. Only sports he would end up doing is competitive gaming.

Dangerous Vampire

12,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Super Wife

Oh TACO, you are way too fun to draw BD

Unicorn

LUAAAAA! TACO's siren's call should lure everyone in to draw his marvelous hair... or just scare them away.

Eizoryu
lol Creative minds gotta have an outlet, amirite? Most of mine is as a vampire or as a mage anymore.
I think we all are subject to talking like idiots online, at least sometimes. >.>

Awww, suckage! D: Does he think he's outgrown it or something? There's nothing wrong with being a grown (wo)man and playing a game of make-believe with dice and stats! >>;;
xD Totally. It would be epic. I've already thrown a wrench in my dad's plans for my little bro simply by being a nerd and the sister he looks up to. Dad wanted him to be in sports. LAWL. Only sports he would end up doing is competitive gaming.

4srs, yo. emotion_brofist

Yeah, I have no idea if he thinks he's outgrown gaming or if it's something else. I think he just doesn't like to have fun. :XP It kind of makes me a sad panda.

HA! You should just tell your dad that it's cool to do both. I mean, LARPing is a sport, right?
StarieMichie
LUAAAAA! TACO's siren's call should lure everyone in to draw his marvelous hair... or just scare them away.

Eizoryu

4srs, yo. emotion_brofist

Yeah, I have no idea if he thinks he's outgrown gaming or if it's something else. I think he just doesn't like to have fun. :XP It kind of makes me a sad panda.

HA! You should just tell your dad that it's cool to do both. I mean, LARPing is a sport, right?
Aww, sad! D: That's no way to stay in touch with your inner child! Srsly, roleplay keeps the mind creative. I think I would be clinically depressed if I couldn't RP, because then I couldn't write stories, and if I can't write stories, then I can't draw. And vice-versa. x_x

xD My dad's one of those football dads who wants to be cool. He was the cool kid in school. And it's just like, in this day and age, you wanna be cool, you gotta be up with the internet. Or at least your local nerd clique. In my own not-so-humble opinion, we nerds/geeks have always had the one-up over the jocks and such. Nerds get all the awesome in-jokes, anyway! 8D

ETA: I might be on the road to getting to your ponies here soon. I've been drawing unusual mythological horse-like creatures, like the hippocampus and cartazonon (kinda like a unicorn), in the style for the hell of it. My next challenges, in no particular order, are a Nightmare and Kelpie and your D&D ponies. biggrin Thought ya might wanna know. I've got a nice idea for TPK and RTD that I think you'll appreciate, too. x3

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
StarieMichie

TPK, hope you like!
I have no idea why my scanner makes everything so light, I coloured her really black in my drawing...
Battled with her poofy mane for an hour until I gave up and drew a fiery mane instead >_> And her glasses still look wonky no matter how hard I tried to fix it =_="
Hope she's to your liking!
User Image

Unicorn

XxEchoingSilencexX

AHHH! Looks great! It's like she's going to mess up some trolls. <3 Thank you!

Eizoryu

I'm looking forward to it! I totally want to see the other horse-creatures you draw too if you post them somewhere. smile I dig looking at art.

Derp, and I'm in and out again today (more out than in, really). Just a quick stop on the net.
StarieMichie
XxEchoingSilencexX

AHHH! Looks great! It's like she's going to mess up some trolls. <3 Thank you!

Eizoryu

I'm looking forward to it! I totally want to see the other horse-creatures you draw too if you post them somewhere. smile I dig looking at art.

Derp, and I'm in and out again today (more out than in, really). Just a quick stop on the net.
lol I'll be postin' it up somewheres before too long. Depends on how carried away I decide to get with shading even though Mrs. Faust's style isn't shaded. xD I already got going on my own Blood/Ice mage that I pony-fied.

I'm off to work now. x_x Bleh Adoption Saturdays, so busy...

ETA: Ya wanted to see, so here they be. xD Shame on me, I rhymed. Thrice... OTL
I'm totally fussin' with how I want to do this D&D pony pic for you now. xD I got exactly what I want TPK to say, but I don't know what RTD would do to cause it or in response. lol

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
For thee I bump. For TACO is amazing, despite what Scent says.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff