Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unicorn

User Image

Ohai!

Do you like to draw MLP: FiM styled ponies? Do you like money?

Then this is the request thread for you!

I have a bunch of equine characters that I'd like art of. I RP them all the time. It's pretty awesome.

Characters are from this shop right hurrrr:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Most art in this request thread is drawn by Jun D and Maxx D unless otherwise stated.
Other ponies' owners have their name on the cert.

Unicorn

Funds:
I have gold, but I also like to spend RL money.
(RLCs on hold for a week because I'm a broke-a** fool)

Forms:
If you want me to pay you gold, please fill out this form and post it in this thread.

[quote="StarieMichie"][/quote]
[align=center][IMG]http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu144/stariemichie4/ReqForm.png[/IMG][/align]

[color=#5C99C5][b]Who I want to draw:[/b]
[b]What I want you to pay me:[/b]
[b]Samples:[/b]
[/color]

If you want me to pay you with cash money, PM me.

Unicorn

User Image

TACO is a rock star. He sometimes also dresses up like a wizard. TACO's favorite things in the world are TACO, TACO's hair, and the ladies. Dumb and illiterate, but warm hearted and friendly, TACO is a pretty interesting guy. He loves making other ponies smile.

Relations:
If you feel like drawing ponies interacting.

yum_sausage Negative (Nega for short) is TACO's best bro. Nega does things that are unpony-like... like eat birds.

yum_sausage Scent Puff is the mother of TACO's three children. Their DNA was spliced together, so they never got down. TACO still wants to make sweet love to her, but she hates him.

yum_sausage Draft Punk, PARTY, and Taquita are his kids. The two boys are all grown up, but their sister is lagging behind. (holding off on a group pic of them all together until Taquita is Old Enough)

yum_sausage Sugar Delight is TACO's current romantic interest. She bakes cookies and fattens him up, but she's smoking hot, so he deals with it. A lot of the times her cookies end up burnt.

Moar Art:

By Luafien:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

By Scaramouche Fandango:
User Image User Image

By Lolli McHotpants:
User Image

By plumchan:
User Image

By Kristallos:
User Image

Unicorn

User Image

Taquita is a quiet, brooding soul. She loves poetry and alone time from her loud family. Just a foal for now, Taquita is still in her angsty teenager phase. Everything in the world is horrible, dark, sadness never understood by anyone ever before. She'll get over it eventually.

Relations:

yum_sausage End of an Era (Ender) is Taquta's best friend in the whole wide world. There's a bit of romantic interest going on there, but they're both still foals so it's mostly just awkward and unspoken.

yum_sausage TACO is her dad. She pretty much hates him and has a low opinion of him.

Moar Art:

By Luafien:
User Image

By Sorceress Digi:
User Image

Unicorn

User Image

Total Party Kill (or TPK for short) is ruthless and full of spite. She often ruins the other pony's games by being a rules lawyer or just a sourpuss in general. One could say that TPK has a dark cloud over her head. Her favorite pass time is coming up with deadly situations and traps to run adventuring parties into. When not shattering other Pony's dreams, her second favorite thing to do is laze around and eat.

Relations:

yum_sausage Roll to Dodge (RTD) is TPK's sister and the ying to her yang. While TPK is ruthless, RTD loves to encourage new D&D players along.

Moar Art:

By Scaramouche Fandango:
User Image

By XxEchoingSilencexX:
User Image

By plumchan:
User Image

By Eizoryu:
User Image

Unicorn

Link to me:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.77917347/][IMG]http://bit.ly/xZ171W[/IMG][/url]

Your Links:
(200x40 preferred)

Unicorn

Unicorn

Unicorn

Unicorn

Unicorn

Unicorn

Unicorn

Unicorn

Unicorn

Quick Reply