Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
User Image~I've decided to just make one permanent request thread instead of always making a new thread when I'm after art. ;3

██PacificDusk's Request Thread
I'm looking for some HQ art of my Avatar/OC "Risayla". I have information about her here or you can look further down for information on her in this thread instead.

User ImageSex: Female
Race: Elven/Fae.
Hair Colour: Dark Black
Hair Style: Long (way down the back/past butt) and wavy, slight curls/ringlets down the ends. If you're not comfortable with drawing ringlets and curls then it can just be straight.
Eye Colour: Deep Ruby Red.
Bust Size: Medium to Large, just not flat please.
Piercings: Her ears.

You can add some of your own thing to her clothing and such, I like it when artists to that. ^^

██Poses
I usually leave the pose up to the artist. I like sexy/cute/elegant art, if you're stuck on ideas for a pose here are some poses I'm after that haven't been completed yet:

1: Floating.
2: On a vine swing.
3: On a gothic style thone.
4: Under the dress/Just in her lingerie ;] (please ask about this beforehand though!) Not really interested in that at the moment. XD;
5: Lying on her back reaching out.

But otherwise full artistic freedom! If you already have a pose in mind go for it. ^^

██References
Please click for the bigger images. :] You can view more here or on my profile.

User Image User Image User Image

GALLERY HERE

██What I'm looking for
Digital.
Traditional
Head shots, busts, waist up and full bodies, chibis though I'm more after full bodies at the moment. I also do accept traditional as long as it is scanned and not a photo of the drawing. I am slightly picky on what I am after, please don't be offended if I turn you down.

R/L

██Who I'm waiting on
User ImageiSpikebolt - 16/12/11
User Imagex_Midnyte Wolf_x - 24/12/11
User ImageF e i tastic - 30/12/11
User ImageStariaria - 9/1/12 ;; Cancelled
User ImageSisipu - 21/1/12 ;; Wip1, Wip2.
User ImageMer0dii - 27/1/12 ;; Wip1, Wip2.
User ImageAngelicSpade - 3/2/12 ;; Wip1, Wip2.
User ImageFluffy_the_Executioner - 6/2/12

Who we'll be commissioning for R/L
Silvyen
ExHez
Flowr

I'm pretty flexible on how long I will wait for commissions so if you're worried about a time frame don't be, I'm willing to wait up to 2-3 months for a commission, but If I hear nothing from you after that I will have to cancel, sorry.

So if you think you would be interested in drawing me please look at the next post, thank you. ^^

User Image User Image
Click Avatar for Equipped list.

Main Request ★ Form(s) ☆ Spotlight ★ Special Request ☆ Affiliates/Other

9,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

██Form(s)
You're interested in drawing me? Great ;D, please fill out this form and post it in my thread (It's easier for me to keep track of things then) or if you'd feel more comfortable you can PM it to me instead, though if I accept it I will have to ask you to repost it in here for the above reason. ^^
Please understand my funds are not unlimited and I just can't accept everyone. ;~;
Couple Info.

Regular Form:
[quote="PacificDusk"][/quote]
[size=20][u][b][color=royalblue]I would like to draw for you!~[img]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg591/PacificDusk2/Pixels/tyjhgnb3.gif[/img][/color][/b][/u][/size]
[b]Samples[/b]: (No big pictures in the thread please just a link to them, a link to DA is fine)
[b]Prices[/b]: (Your prices, if you want me to offer please tell me a base price)
[b]Other[/b]: (optional)

You may have to wait a little while for a reply since we both need to look them over, sorry in advance!

Couple Form: (Gold)
[quote="Shadow-2901"][/quote]
[size=20][u][b][color=purple]I would like to draw for the two of you!~[img]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg591/PacificDusk2/Pixels/tyjhgnb5.gif[/img][/color][/b][/u][/size]
[b]Samples[/b]: (No big pictures in the thread please just a link to them, a link to DA is fine)
[/b][b]Prices[/b]: (Your prices, if you want me to offer please tell me a base price)

Closed/Not accepting, sorry to the people that I wasted time with. emotion_facepalm
Couple Form: (R/L)
[quote="Shadow-2901"][/quote]
[size=20][u][b][color=orange]I would like to draw for the two of you (RL)!~[img]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg591/PacificDusk2/Pixels/tyjhgnb4.gif[/img][/color][/b][/u][/size]
[b]Prices[/b]: (The price for a couple picture)

██Finished Art
User ImageSisipu
User ImageMer0dii
User ImageAngelicSpade

9,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

██Art Spotlight
Newest art or favourites of mine. (Click for bigger if necessary).
By: AngelicSpade

User Image

9,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

██Special Request
Couple Art Request

I'm also after some couple art with my boyfriend, his avatar is below. If you think you would be interested in drawing us please fill out a form. We're considering R/L commissions for this as well.

User Image User Image
Click Avatar for Equipped list.

9,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

██Affiliates
200x40, you can PM or post if you would like to exchange links. ^^
My Button & Code:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.77336343/][IMG]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg591/PacificDusk2/RequestThread/Button.gif[/IMG][/url]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

██Other
Other bits and bobs go here..
18/1/12 - 20/1/12
User Image
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers