Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nebulous Hunter

Drawn In
CheshireKtten
heart

hey you know your my most frequent bumper? haha dont know what happened to the others guess they gave up haha once im done with my semester project i'll work on a freebie for you ^_^

Lol you bump my threads all the time. It's only fair. ; u;
Also, I have a new artist posting in my thread, you should see the freebie she did for me today.

Super Poster

21,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten
heart

hey you know your my most frequent bumper? haha dont know what happened to the others guess they gave up haha once im done with my semester project i'll work on a freebie for you ^_^

Also, I have a new artist posting in my thread, you should see the freebie she did for me today.

ah ok ^u^ ;0 still gonna make a freeb for you though ! Eventually ! ;~;
huh? which one was it was the the girl you were quoting ?

Nebulous Hunter

Drawn In
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten
heart

Yeah, lol. The pink cat.
Just came back after a long hiatus. She's doing a comm for me for a Skelekitten plush.
Said she's also questing Breakfast the Calico cat, said she'd do you a comm for one of those since she doens't know what to take as an offer in gold.

Super Poster

21,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten
heart

Yeah, lol. The pink cat.
Just came back after a long hiatus. She's doing a comm for me for a Skelekitten plush.
Said she's also questing Breakfast the Calico cat, said she'd do you a comm for one of those since she doens't know what to take as an offer in gold.

oh :O ok , coool ! X3
oh =O thats a cute little cat i can definitely afford ^_^ , gonna ask for some examples first ;O!

Nebulous Hunter

Drawn In
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten
heart

Yeah, lol. The pink cat.

oh =O thats a cute little cat i can definitely afford ^_^ , gonna ask for some examples first ;O!

She said she pm'd you xDD

Super Poster

21,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten

Yeah, lol. The pink cat.

haha ik XD i got it !

Nebulous Hunter

Drawn In
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten

Yeah, lol. The pink cat.

haha ik XD i got it !

xD I like her work.

Nebulous Hunter

Super Poster

21,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
CheshireKtten
heart

hey whats up?

Super Poster

21,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nebulous Hunter

Drawn In
CheshireKtten
heart

hey whats up?

Not much, watching movies on Netflix, you?

Super Poster

21,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Super Poster

21,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten
heart

hey whats up?

oh which movie genre are you watching ? nm just drawing my oc's >//< on my laptop and listening to music , i attempted to commission more artists today but my eyes kept shifting at the prices (i was looking at them like ._. this is insane !) they are so odd like wth? nothings stable anymore gonk emotion_sweatdrop this inflation is really that killer? ****

Nebulous Hunter

Drawn In
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten
heart

hey whats up?

oh which movie genre are you watching ? nm just drawing my oc's >//< on my laptop and listening to music , i attempted to commission more artists today but my eyes kept shifting at the prices (i was looking at them like ._. this is insane !) they are so odd like wth? nothings stable anymore gonk emotion_sweatdrop this inflation is really that killer? ****

Grave Encounters, lol, it's so bad I had to watch it.
I know, it's getting ridiculous..

Super Poster

21,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten
Drawn In
CheshireKtten
heart

hey whats up?

Grave Encounters, lol, it's so bad I had to watch it.
I know, it's getting ridiculous..

Oh XD wait is that horrror ? haha whats so bad about it ? o .o
haha yea , i snatched up some more funds recently but its sadly still might not be enough ;_; im not even gonna look at the items anymore unless they drop in price xD to like 10m and under xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff