Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
/update
I'm now looking for art of this particular avi! I know it can look kind of difficult, but I'd appreciate anyone who's willing to give it a try, and feel free to simplify as you wish.
Please post prices, or at least a range/idea of what you'd like, as I have trouble making offers without reference. ; u;
Picture leads to tektek :
User Image

Perfect Artist

11,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Big Girl

i'd love to draw you an avi art~ :3
here are some samples of the avi arts i've done:
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

i dont really know how to do pricing because sometimes i think that i'm overpricing? sweatdrop
so you start lol

11,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
xiurista

I'd love a chibi from you.
But really, I don't know what to offer. o uo;;
Is there a range of what you've been offered before or something?

Big Girl

Aubryelle
xiurista

I'd love a chibi from you.
But really, I don't know what to offer. o uo;;
Is there a range of what you've been offered before or something?

well i normally ask for 200m but sometimes i just go like "was i overpricing...? .-." i suck at this : (

11,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
xiurista

well i normally ask for 200m but sometimes i just go like "was i overpricing...? .-." i suck at this : (

No, I'd be happy to pay 200m, if you'll accept.

Big Girl

Aubryelle
xiurista

No, I'd be happy to pay 200m, if you'll accept.

then 200m it is. haha, thank you. i will start right away~ send trade please 3nodding
also, i know how you feel about the inflation. it sucks that i cant buy all these luxury items

11,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
xiurista

then 200m it is. haha, thank you. i will start right away~ send trade please 3nodding
also, i know how you feel about the inflation. it sucks that i cant buy all these luxury items

Thank you! Sending trade.

Ugh, yes! I'd love to stay and quest more avis and these new items, but I just don't have time or money. ; -;

Big Girl

Aubryelle
xiurista

Thank you! Sending trade.

Ugh, yes! I'd love to stay and quest more avis and these new items, but I just don't have time or money. ; -;

no worries~
the only way for me to earn gold is to do avi arts but then i still cant afford most of the items because they're like billions and i barely got 100m xd

11,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
xiurista

no worries~
the only way for me to earn gold is to do avi arts but then i still cant afford most of the items because they're like billions and i barely got 100m xd

So true. These prices are so discouraging.
Aw, well I wish you look in selling art and getting more items! That's how I used to make gold too. An art shop is pretty helpful. c:

Big Girl

Aubryelle
xiurista

no worries~

So true. These prices are so discouraging.
Aw, well I wish you look in selling art and getting more items! That's how I used to make gold too. An art shop is pretty helpful. c:

haha thanks. i was planning on creating an art shop but i have school so i cant really xd i wish you luck too since you're quitting gaia. have fun in real life~

11,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
xiurista

haha thanks. i was planning on creating an art shop but i have school so i cant really xd i wish you luck too since you're quitting gaia. have fun in real life~

Ahh, yeah. School can be so time-consuming.
Thanks! I'll try, haha.

11,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items