Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Regular

And before you pass judgement. he is not an incubus because he is slutty, he is slutty because he is an incubus.

the red demon
personality- rough, beastly, dominant as all hell, can be gentle if the mood strikes him. he is a homogeneous incubus meaning he only gets fed if feeding on the same gender not because he necessarily likes men, just he would die otherwise. hes good with his mouth be it a witty quip or a seductive lick.

the gold demon
personality- is very clean, slightly sadistic, likes to see what noises he can get guys to make, prefers sturdy men because they can take more punishment. only uses leather gloved hands in the bedroom. thinks bodies are gross and doesnt want to touch them. Thinks chest hair is attractive.

Slime Boy
is a slime boy, just wants your fluids, will take them by force, the only one to actually get in gold demons pants. Gold demon is scared of slime boy now.

TL'DR: DRAW ME HOWEVER YOU WANT. biggrin
i will tip a bit 3nodding i cant do rlc cause im already bad with money.

edit. need to update. photobucket wants me to pay for 3rd party hosting lmao.

well it looks like my best bet is to just link back to my photobucket account.
photobucket click that link for a slideshow. hope that works.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
User Image

Are you considering rlc for your throbbing incubus?
=//u//=;;

I like rawing big bara men (don't let my cute post style fool you). So far I really like the second and third poses.

Aged Regular

nikiera
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
User Image

Are you considering rlc for your throbbing incubus?
=//u//=;;

I like rawing big bara men (don't let my cute post style fool you). So far I really like the second and third poses.

idk what rlc means redface

EDIT: unless it means real life commission, then i dont know i never thought about it. i kinda blew my budget for the month. im questing plane tickets for october so i can see my man. 3nodding

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

It's okay- it just means "real life cash", it means instead of paying for art with gold you pay with real money. We're not allowed to post prices directly on the forums, so we just ask so we don't annoy people.

Payment is usually done through paypal.
It's okay if you don't want to, I just thought I'd ask. If you don't want other people to come in here to ask the same question (it usually happens), you may want to mention in OP you're not buying rlc.
Hope that helps : >

Aged Regular

nikiera
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

It's okay- it just means "real life cash", it means instead of paying for art with gold you pay with real money. We're not allowed to post prices directly on the forums, so we just ask so we don't annoy people.

It's okay if you don't want to, I just thought I'd ask. If you don't want other people to come in here to ask the same question (it usually happens), you may want to mention in OP you're not buying rlc.

see edit.

oh herp derp that makes sense. ima just stick to gaia gold. i got a lot more of that. haha

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
nikiera
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

see edit.

oh herp derp that makes sense. ima just stick to gaia gold. i got a lot more of that. haha

That's coolio, good luck man : >

Aged Regular

nikiera
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
nikiera
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

see edit.

thanks so much. and thanks again for the heads up biggrin

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
nikiera
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
nikiera
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

see edit.

thanks so much. and thanks again for the heads up biggrin

Not a problem, saving you time and headaches = u =

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/welcome-to-court-of-owls-art-museum-open-freebs/t.93480223/

I'd love to give this a whirl!

(Disregard the part that says I don't do wings. Yours are small enough that I should be able to manage it)
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
And before you pass judgement. he is not an incubus because he is slutty, he is slutty because he is an incubus.

personality- rough, beaslty, dominant as all hell, can be gentle if the mood strikes him. he is a homogeneous incubus meaning he only gets fed if feeding on the same gender not because he necessarily likes men, just he would die otherwise. hes good with his mouth be it a witty quip or a seductive lick.

likes- dressing like a gentleman, breaking down and breaking in overconfident men, hyper girly girls. average joes to slabs of beef. chicken chalupas from taco bell, sarcasm, the store Dollar General. art. gay romance stories (they're just more exciting.) the wounded (weird scars, tattoos, missing limbs, piercings) because he doesn't have any of those, and broken girls. dear abbey. lube.

dislikes- scratchy fabrics, broken men, butch girls, and super feminine guys, chili, people devoid of any sense of humor. family dollar. dry reading material. sonic the fast food chain, smoking. level grinding. asparagus.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

yum_puddi Have a freeb! yum_puddi

User Image

Aged Regular

Small Town Ink
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

personality- rough, beaslty, dominant as all hell, can be gentle if the mood strikes him. he is a homogeneous incubus meaning he only gets fed if feeding on the same gender not because he necessarily likes men, just he would die otherwise. hes good with his mouth be it a witty quip or a seductive lick.

likes- dressing like a gentleman, breaking down and breaking in overconfident men, hyper girly girls. average joes to slabs of beef. chicken chalupas from taco bell, sarcasm, the store Dollar General. art. gay romance stories (they're just more exciting.) the wounded (weird scars, tattoos, missing limbs, piercings) because he doesn't have any of those, and broken girls. dear abbey. lube.

dislikes- scratchy fabrics, broken men, butch girls, and super feminine guys, chili, people devoid of any sense of humor. family dollar. dry reading material. sonic the fast food chain, smoking. level grinding. asparagus.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

yum_puddi Have a freeb! yum_puddi

User Image

holy crap o.o its so awesome and toothy. i love the teeth soo cool.

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH
smexy mofo ya got thar~
good luck~!

Aged Regular

Yuberrific
smexy mofo ya got thar~
good luck~!
Thanks biggrin

Aged Regular

Aged Regular

Quick Reply

Submit