Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm in the process of liquidating my assets and abandoning ship here on gaia.
Well not really.
I'm just not gonna be on as often lol
So to tide me over I'd like some art of my OCs!
I have a TON, and they will be added as I make more tekteks.
But for now I'm looking for just a few right now smile
DO POST

Your prices
Your samples
And who you'd be interested in drawing!
Also feel free to chat! I don't bite....much.
And please send me WIPs
ALSO!

If you are even ENTERTAINING THE IDEA of changing up ANYTHING on my characters' design, clear it with me first. Some of the designs are very symbolic and have meaning to the character, and it really irks me when someone makes an otherwise beautiful piece, but I can't use it because of those little details.
DO NOT, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND NOT PSYCHOTICALLY VIOLENT, POST

RLC (I'm specifically posting my price range in gold, don't be that guy that literally screams out "GAHH! RLC ME!!" It's just annoying. If I'm looking for RLC, I'll tell you)
Links to art shops. I really hate dealing with those, especially if there's a form. I don't have a computer and live off of my iPhone, so forms are a hassle and then to have that person not even take the effort to say not interested and just tip me is pretty damn infuriating.
Rudeness or hate. I'm a pretty chill guy, but please don't be rude. I hate conflict and I hate dealing with A-holes even more.
Don't come in here asking me to bribe you. My offer will most likely offend you because I'm so bad at pricing and I'm a stingy mofo. Ask and you shall receive.
Also, please no links to photobucket. I can't view them on mobile and I feel bad when I leave someone hanging when I can't even see their samples. If your images are hosted on photobucket, please post hem as an image in your post, not as a link
Now that that's settled I hope you find someone you'd like to draw here smile
Will Longoria
User Image
He's about 23, he's very snarky and kind of immature. He tends to smoke his troubles away. Even though he works for a cartel, he has a strict policy of not killing any innocents. His ears are slightly elf like

Maria longoria
User Image
User Image
she's about 8. She's very gloomy and soft spoken and has difficulty opening up to others. She was abused by her uncle for most of her life, and is scared of physical contact as a result. Moving in with Will was hard on her, as they got off to a very rocky start. Like Will her ears are slightly elf like

Sophie de la Forte
User Image
User Image
The sketch is how I'd like her hair to be
She's about 6. She's wills guardian angel, and is very timid and is either always blushing or about to cry. She is very graceful and acrobatic, which leads to some embarrassing moments on her part due to her choice of outfit.

Rio Kamarova

User Image
For some reason, there are refs of her as a Cupid and in her undies.
User Image
User Image
she's about 5. She's very hyper and gets easily distracted. She's very naive and is barely experiencing life for the first time, as she was confined to a metal suit if armor that suppressed her emotions. She is unnaturally strong and resilient, and has super strength. She is the guardian angel of Elyse

Yamato Chizuki

User Image
He's very stern and is a borderline psychopath. He's about 18.
He seems cold and indifferent, but he's afraid to show any emotion that will be perceived as weakness, especially around his sister, Eri, whom he cares about more than anything in the world. (Though he rarely shows it) his ears are slightly pointed as well.

Eri Chizuki
User Image
She's very sassy and aggressive. She uses it to hide her own insecurities. She seems perpetually angry and cold to others, but she does it in imitation of her brother Yamato, whom she just wants his affection (though she rarely gets it.) She's about 9 her ears are slightly elf like.

Elyse Aragios
User ImageShe's very stoic and always tries to do the just thing, even at the risk of her own life. Though outwardly tough and very powerful, she is very insecure about her abilities and if she'll be able to carry out her father and brothers legacy. She's about 20.

Vivica Collins
coming soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas