Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello!

Names Haruno, nice to meet you etcetera. Sooo I need some good artists to draw me some lovely pictures of me and Hidan from Naruto Shippuden. Sooo, this is me.. X X . I'm pretty much just trying to out due this chick... X X X Yeah...I'm pretty jealous, hahaha. So..here are the details you'll probably need to know,
Hair color: Blonde..*Her hair is slightly messed up*
Eye color: Light blue / blue
What she wears: A sweater with sleeves that are obviously way to long for her. A head band on her hips *Doesn't have to be on the picture* a double bladed scythe, *Also doesn't have to be in the picture* Shorts rolled up, one a little more then the other, *if you want to make the sweater a dress and take away the pants go for it! c:* she has a little string tied on her arm.. like.... this X see the little arm thing? good. Anddd....a jashinist necklace of course, and on her other eye a eye patch. She wears thigh high socks striped black and white. She doesn't wear shoes so don't worry about that..

I'm looking for all types of drawings, so Nasty, perverted, romantic, cute, sweet, that kind of stuff works for me, but remember what kind of guy Hidan is, so maybe not so much "sweet" stuff.
Now poses, the ones in the picture of him and the other OC, poses like that work, but Ive really started to like poses involving the OC sitting on / in his lap, I love that kind of stuff...like I said "poses in the pictures."

Good Luck and have fun, no paper drawings please.

Shank you! ~ <3
Hi Thats Hard sad
PandaStarr
Hi Thats Hard sad

Hello! c: Yeah I knows ):

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items