Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello all! I'm looking for an artist(s) to draw my two pet rabbits! Perhaps even draw myself with them? Below are some reference pictures.

Both rabbits: 1 2 3 4

Manny: 1 2 Manny has more of a adventurous, leader, curious and spunky personality of the two. He loves to explore new things, is super nosy, and enjoys chewing through wires! (Yay).

Abby: 1 2 Unlike Manny Abby is more of a 'cuddle bunny'. She enjoys to lay with you and loves to be petted. She's more of a follower and tends to be the scaredy cat of the two. Not to mention she's extremely docile and timid.

Lastly.. if you're interested in throwing me into the picture here are two reference photos: 1 2

Example: A drawing someone drew for my friend + her bun.

Beloved Giver

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Gum_E_Bear
Bump.

User Image
鮮やかな色でびっしょり、町は踊り...

I just opened up an art shop! Taking offers and bribes!!
Samples of art is in the art shop. Prices are negotiable and I do accept items plus pure trades!
HERE'S MY SHOP! STOP BY

Perfect Artist

Bump.

Hello~

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Gum_E_Bear
Bump
Just letting you know that your FB links don't seem to work! Maybe it's the privacy setting? It might help artists viewing your thread if you change them.
Maxx D
Gum_E_Bear
Bump
Just letting you know that your FB links don't seem to work! Maybe it's the privacy setting? It might help artists viewing your thread if you change them.
Thanks for the heads up! Are you able to see the photos now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff