Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destruction

i have a couple billion to spend on a few things for my chicks.
I plan on making these regular roleplay characters and I'm looking for something outside of the chibi/doodle style most are currently drawn in.
No auctions
No rlc
No shop links (I stalk the art shops already that's why I'm here)

Post samples of your work and your price range.

User Image

User Image

Destruction

Shy Sleuth

7,700 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
http://fav.me/d7sz82n
http://fav.me/d72md4l
lately most of my resent art is chibis so the samples are a little old, im asking 1-2 bil for art if interested

Destruction

TenshiNeko27

Not quite what I'm looking for at the moment but thanks anyways heart

Eternal Phantom

Do you accept sketch? Like these

User Image
User Image

I could add simple colors like this if you want
User Image

For this item ?
A freebie for you~ heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Destruction

DearJayme
A freebie for you~ heart

Awe thank you it's adorbz heart
Bolt BioHazard
DearJayme
A freebie for you~ heart

Awe thank you it's adorbz heart

Your welcome~ 4laugh Your characters are very cute! heart

Destruction

Vian_POH

we could do that, would it be like for a waist up or...?

It would just be nice to know since i tend to buy art of things I'm too lazy to do like fullbodies or colored work.I'd like to try to get 2 fullbodies out of this 40 or a few busts.

Eternal Phantom

Bolt BioHazard
Vian_POH

It would just be nice to know since i tend to buy art of things I'm too lazy to do like fullbodies or colored work.I'd like to try to get 2 fullbodies out of this 40 or a few busts.

It would be one character fully body. And I just realized you're trying to stay out of the doodle style. My bad. I misread that. Sorry about that. sweatdrop

Destruction

Vian_POH
Bolt BioHazard
Vian_POH

It would be one character fully body. And I just realized you're trying to stay out of the doodle style. My bad. I misread that. Sorry about that. sweatdrop

Maybe I worded it badly, I'm basically looking to get non chibi art of those characters done (specifically the last two)
Were you planning to draw them in a similar style? sorta confused XD

Eternal Phantom

Bolt BioHazard
Vian_POH
Bolt BioHazard
Vian_POH

Maybe I worded it badly, I'm basically looking to get non chibi art of those characters done (specifically the last two)

Oh yea. It would be very similar to my examples. Those are my sketches. xD

Destruction

Vian_POH
Bolt BioHazard
Vian_POH
Bolt BioHazard
Vian_POH

Oh ok, i don't know what i was thinking.
So if you are ok with doing the blonde girl at the bottom I can start the trade.

Eternal Phantom

Bolt BioHazard

So if you are ok with doing the blonde girl at the bottom I can start the trade.

Yes. I'm ok with that. The last girl right? Any pose you want? Thanks. I'll start. c:

Destruction

Vian_POH
Bolt BioHazard
Vian_POH
Bolt BioHazard
Vian_POH

Yes. I'm ok with that. The last girl right? Any pose you want? Thanks. I'll start. c:

this one just in case XD

User Image

She's fairly new I haven't developed any sort of personality so the pose can be pretty static since i'll use it as a reference.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff