Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise To Repeat, Fire In The Barn, Love Boat?

TRUTH, because I wanna play it safe! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
DARE, because I'm adventurous! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
DOUBLE DARE, because I want you to do it too! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
PROMISE TO REPEAT, because I am a mindless minion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
FIRE IN THE BARN, because I like watching people burn. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
LOVE BOAT, because I want someone to get eaten by sharks. Omn nom nom....♥ 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
WTF is wrong with you lady?..... 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 >

broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
nice. And work was hectic and I have really bad shoes so my body and feet hurt so much I wanted to cry.

Ouch. Buy some inserts. I have some for my shoes because I have a high arch, so I need mine to support my feet.
the inserts don't help e.e' so I got new ones and they still don't help.

Ouch.
I get paid in two days just gotta survive till then. I got no drawing done over the weekend..

I have to hold out till Valentines day. =3= And I was supposed to finish painting the background for a picture. That never happened.
I get paid the 7 and 21 so Vday falls between

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Ouch.
I get paid in two days just gotta survive till then. I got no drawing done over the weekend..

I have to hold out till Valentines day. =3= And I was supposed to finish painting the background for a picture. That never happened.

Nice, get to miss that craze on the day off.

Familiar Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Consider me maybe?
Samples

Hi there! I'm really interested in drawing your avi!

Price is 600k for waist up without bg. emotion_bigheart
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Ouch.

I work vday but at least i'll have bought everything I plan to for it. i was debating doing watercolor cards for a couple people I did it for xmas 2011. more people were interested then I thought they'd have been. since they were people I met on gaia and chatted with for a while. a year+.. I painted and mailed them as gifts, it was fun but I lacked a job then,gotta say I miss having free time like that.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

I work vday but at least i'll have bought everything I plan to for it. i was debating doing watercolor cards for a couple people I did it for xmas 2011. more people were interested then I thought they'd have been. since they were people I met on gaia and chatted with for a while. a year+.. I painted and mailed them as gifts, it was fun but I lacked a job then,gotta say I miss having free time like that.

I meant day of. XD My bad. And I miss having free time too.

Omnipresent Gawker

-lurks in the shadows more then climbs into his favorite warm comfortable spot-
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

I have not been online much lately work and sleep over and over. So how was your Vday?

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

I have not been online much lately work and sleep over and over. So how was your Vday?

Same. I spent mine working then playing Skyrim. How about yours?
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

work then dropped off a heart donut then went home to sleep. dont remember what i did though before actually sleeping, probably poked around on gaia.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

work then dropped off a heart donut then went home to sleep. dont remember what i did though before actually sleeping, probably poked around on gaia.

Lol nice. I made my family a pumpkin bunt cake for v-day since I was poor. XD
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

I have never had a bunt cake o.o' what kind of texture do they have?

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Lol it depends on what kind of mix you use. A bundt cake is a any cake baked in a bundt pan.(Lol I spelled it wrong until now.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundt_cake
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Lol it depends on what kind of mix you use. A bundt cake is a any cake baked in a bundt pan.(Lol I spelled it wrong until now.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundt_cake
I had one of those pans! I think my mom threw it away though.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
I had one of those pans! I think my mom threw it away though.

D: Ah well they can be a pain to clean....

Omnipresent Gawker

im doing nothing naughty :angel:

XD so how is lauren doing today ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out