Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise To Repeat, Fire In The Barn, Love Boat?

TRUTH, because I wanna play it safe! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
DARE, because I'm adventurous! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
DOUBLE DARE, because I want you to do it too! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
PROMISE TO REPEAT, because I am a mindless minion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
FIRE IN THE BARN, because I like watching people burn. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
LOVE BOAT, because I want someone to get eaten by sharks. Omn nom nom....♥ 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
WTF is wrong with you lady?..... 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 >
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
I wish I had storage space! ;.;' I have a small room with a lot of stuff in it.

Why not downsize what you've got? Or rent a storage unit?
because I love my books ;.;' and I have three of sams totes of manga here as well.

AH! Ok. XD Nvm then. Keep them all. ♥
see! It becomes hard once you know whats inside to get rid of ^^'
So true. I know there's probably some in my tote that I could bring myself to part with. But others not so much. Especially my one series, From Far Away. emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
It is my favourite manga. ♥
I have manga I have art ref books. I have regular novels umm well I have art books from games and manga and anime so on

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
I have manga I have art ref books. I have regular novels umm well I have art books from games and manga and anime so on

I have some similar things.
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

it makes up the better part of my stuff ^^' I have a couple totes of random stuff and then a couple of clothes and blankets.but i dont wear my kingdom hearts,or zelda shirts, but i do wear a zelda jacket.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

it makes up the better part of my stuff ^^' I have a couple totes of random stuff and then a couple of clothes and blankets.but i dont wear my kingdom hearts,or zelda shirts, but i do wear a zelda jacket.

Lol nice. I've never gathered the clothing, but I do have a Vincent Valentine action figure I bought for $10. ♥
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Lol nice. I've never gathered the clothing, but I do have a Vincent Valentine action figure I bought for $10. ♥
I want one o.o I like most the cast.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

lol I was lucky enough to find a guy selling his stuff.
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

is it in package and everything when you got him? I feel like a bus hit me.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Yes. What happened?
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Yes. What happened?
nice. And work was hectic and I have really bad shoes so my body and feet hurt so much I wanted to cry.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Yes. What happened?
nice. And work was hectic and I have really bad shoes so my body and feet hurt so much I wanted to cry.

Ouch. Buy some inserts. I have some for my shoes because I have a high arch, so I need mine to support my feet.
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Yes. What happened?

Ouch. Buy some inserts. I have some for my shoes because I have a high arch, so I need mine to support my feet.
the inserts don't help e.e' so I got new ones and they still don't help.

Omnipresent Gawker

ooh we talking convention shopping?

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Yes. What happened?

Ouch.
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Yes. What happened?

Ouch.
I get paid in two days just gotta survive till then. I got no drawing done over the weekend..

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Ouch.
I get paid in two days just gotta survive till then. I got no drawing done over the weekend..

I have to hold out till Valentines day. =3= And I was supposed to finish painting the background for a picture. That never happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games