Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise To Repeat, Fire In The Barn, Love Boat?

TRUTH, because I wanna play it safe! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
DARE, because I'm adventurous! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
DOUBLE DARE, because I want you to do it too! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
PROMISE TO REPEAT, because I am a mindless minion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
FIRE IN THE BARN, because I like watching people burn. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
LOVE BOAT, because I want someone to get eaten by sharks. Omn nom nom....♥ 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
WTF is wrong with you lady?..... 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 ... 27 28 29 >

Omnipresent Gawker

broken_bleeding_angel
*hugs and sticks you in your favourite place* You're so adorable right now.
You can buy as a guest on Amazon, but accounts are free and they help you find stuff that's more to your tastes when they see what you buy. Which often leads to more new discoveries. When you purchase with a gift card there will be instruction on how to use it on the site. Generally, when you go to check out, all you have to do is enter in the code/pin number on your card and it takes off the amount from the card. Online shopping is seriously one of the easiest things to do.

-is huggled and stuffed in his favorite plush warm cleavage pillows- heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well its kinda hard for me since there is soooo much to emotion_dowant to buy that i cant make up my mind though i have a few things i put on my top list due to their rarity but god damn they are expencive what what im paying for gonk

Desirable Sex Symbol

the ecchi otaku
broken_bleeding_angel
*hugs and sticks you in your favourite place* You're so adorable right now.
You can buy as a guest on Amazon, but accounts are free and they help you find stuff that's more to your tastes when they see what you buy. Which often leads to more new discoveries. When you purchase with a gift card there will be instruction on how to use it on the site. Generally, when you go to check out, all you have to do is enter in the code/pin number on your card and it takes off the amount from the card. Online shopping is seriously one of the easiest things to do.

-is huggled and stuffed in his favorite plush warm cleavage pillows- heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well its kinda hard for me since there is soooo much to emotion_dowant to buy that i cant make up my mind though i have a few things i put on my top list due to their rarity but god damn they are expencive what what im paying for gonk

True.
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
I think my friend suggested that to me and i forgot about it.
Lol well it's rather good if you don't mind a slow going romance, but hilarious characters that make you go "wtf?" .
If it's funny it works for me ^.^

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
Lol well it's rather good if you don't mind a slow going romance, but hilarious characters that make you go "wtf?" .

It is. XD The anime is good too.

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Link to gallery

I don't know what my prices should be... 150k for a bust... um.. 350k waist... 500k full?

Some points of interest! <3

**Draw one of my Oc's perhaps? Sebastian, Tulvarish, or Eden?

Here you can view all of the art I've received of my OC's. Happy viewing.My Photobucket
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

I will have to look into that when I find the time (I am currently trying to find a way to cram more totes into this room,and well the room is too small to have two peoples s**t) >.O I think I found a way to sorta make it work..

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

I will have to look into that when I find the time (I am currently trying to find a way to cram more totes into this room,and well the room is too small to have two peoples s**t) >.O I think I found a way to sorta make it work..

Lol I'm lucky enough to have a storage space in my house that can hold all of my family's stuff. XD
Ah! It would be so much fun to draw your character! I can send some of my art for you to look at if you still wanting someone to draw your character. ( 'u' )/

Desirable Sex Symbol

grass346
Ah! It would be so much fun to draw your character! I can send some of my art for you to look at if you still wanting someone to draw your character. ( 'u' )/

Sure. I'd love to see your art. ^w^
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Lol I'm lucky enough to have a storage space in my house that can hold all of my family's stuff. XD
I wish I had storage space! ;.;' I have a small room with a lot of stuff in it.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

Why not downsize what you've got? Or rent a storage unit?
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

because I love my books ;.;' and I have three of sams totes of manga here as well.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

because I love my books ;.;' and I have three of sams totes of manga here as well.

AH! Ok. XD Nvm then. Keep them all. ♥
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

see! It becomes hard once you know whats inside to get rid of ^^'

Desirable Sex Symbol

Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane
broken_bleeding_angel
Dragonia Bane

see! It becomes hard once you know whats inside to get rid of ^^'
So true. I know there's probably some in my tote that I could bring myself to part with. But others not so much. Especially my one series, From Far Away. emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
It is my favourite manga. ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces