Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Faun

Intro!

The fun thing about RP is the progress, so recently my character Beastirix Valentine died, she was attacked in the woods by a crazy man, and now risen by a blood knight, working as a minion for him.

Her mind is somewhat intact, she remembers her old friends and her old love ;-; Which she cannot see anymore because of what she is now.

Dedicated Faun

About her!

Before she died, she was 30 years old, about 5'4 (165cm) She was the oldest of the children in that side of the family, always happy and taking care of people, not saying no to a fight though, she studied frost and fire magic with a passion, that could push her love away once in a while <.<

After her death: A little more to before the death; she was hit by fel magic ( green fire) which means this has corrupted her in the after life, her path has changed and is now working on the chaotic evilness of fel magic! woo! Her back is slightly bend forwards, and her dress has seen better days, she lost her lower jaw to a pack of wolves feating on her corpse, also why the dress looks horrible! But she was given a metal jaw, that makes her able to speak again, it is 'sewed' to her face by small shadowy tendrils. Her nails have grown long to look more claw like.
Because the person who rose her was a blood death knight, her eyes is nothing but a glowing light blue ball, still making her express her feelings of sadness, loneliness and confusion.

A picture of her in her set: Here! Sorry, photoucket is being a meanie and does not want me to link pictures in the thread ;-;

Dedicated Faun

Recieved art

Angry littlefevil

Ariella_Angel

User Image

Fainted and Tainted
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

d i g i b a b

Dedicated Faun

I'd do something for free if you're interested. Looking to cure my boredom.
Mostly, I prefer simple stylized headshots--but I can do realistic portraits if reference is provided. Please PM me if you're interested so that I can keep track of your request.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Dedicated Faun

Bump heart

Dedicated Faun

bump heart

Dedicated Faun

Dedicated Faun

bump dramallama

Dedicated Faun

bump dramallama

Versatile Consumer

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dedicated Faun

Fainted and Tainted
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amg, it's amazing! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces