• Angelic Alliance 100

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Here's some samples I have of full body, in digital color:

Sample 1

Sample 2

Those two arn't avatars, but this next one is, and it's also been traditionally drawn and inked. Slight alterations with photoshop since the scanner messed it up (it's been lightened).

Sample 3

If you want more examples, you can visit my deviantART page here: dA Page

I can do chibi, and headshots as well. Uhmm... other people have set my prices for me, haha, so I guess the average has been 50k.
Welllll I'd offer my services, but compared to what you've already got it'd be like offering you clear plastic when you've got diamonds XD;;

But, I'm bored, so permission to draw awesome OC anyway? XD if you really like it you could always pat me on the back and say 'Good job Variella, you suck a little less!'
Corrupted Waffle

Sample 1

Sample 2

Those two arn't avatars, but this next one is, and it's also been traditionally drawn and inked. Slight alterations with photoshop since the scanner messed it up (it's been lightened).

Sample 3

I can do chibi, and headshots as well. Uhmm... other people have set my prices for me, haha, so I guess the average has been 50k.
how much for something in this style?
Variella
Welllll I'd offer my services, but compared to what you've already got it'd be like offering you clear plastic when you've got diamonds XD;;

But, I'm bored, so permission to draw awesome OC anyway? XD if you really like it you could always pat me on the back and say 'Good job Variella, you suck a little less!'
If you'd like, I don't mind. ^^

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Dragonia Bane
Corrupted Waffle

Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

Uh... With or without a background? Cause when I draw those types of art, its all traditional, and it takes a while to ink fully with a background.
Corrupted Waffle
Dragonia Bane
Corrupted Waffle

Sample 1

Sample 2

Sample 3

Uh... With or without a background? Cause when I draw those types of art, its all traditional, and it takes a while to ink fully with a background.
I know the horrors of inking by hand, cause I do it too, just I use a dip pen. umm how about price for both with and without o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff