Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Dragonia Bane
Masamune Yuuki
Will you take a surprise ? well I don't have a sample yet but can I try and just price the product when I finish. . . please, rolleyes

Estimated Time if Accepted: 2-3Days
Reason: Exam

Sample: None
Price: You price depending on the result

The reason I don't have a price and a sample is because I just started about 4 days and ... my ... art changes every minute
I honestly can't price for the life of me..

oh, too bad ...

well, can I just try and when its finish, I'll choose the price and you decide wether its fine whee
Masamune Yuuki
Dragonia Bane
Masamune Yuuki
Will you take a surprise ? well I don't have a sample yet but can I try and just price the product when I finish. . . please, rolleyes

Estimated Time if Accepted: 2-3Days
Reason: Exam

Sample: None
Price: You price depending on the result

The reason I don't have a price and a sample is because I just started about 4 days and ... my ... art changes every minute
I honestly can't price for the life of me..

oh, too bad ...

well, can I just try and when its finish, I'll choose the price and you decide wether its fine whee
hmn, you sure you dont have past examples? even my art changes almost every image, thats normal.
dern cats are good at keeping you awake. Mine likes to sleep right in the middle of my bed D: <
what's the time? o 3o

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Dragonia Bane
hmn, you sure you dont have past examples? even my art changes almost every image, thats normal.

wahmbulance Idea

How about suggesting a pose 3nodding even the most simple one

and I will search through my previous changing works to see which one best fits ...

oh yeah, I can only draw Semi-Chibi neutral
My cat sleeps anywhere from by my feet, to on my pillow by my face, I use him as a pillow sometimes.The occasional wake up with him streched over my waist and asleep even happens, to his yowling from I don't know what all night ^^'

It's 7:16am
Masamune Yuuki
Dragonia Bane

wahmbulance Idea

How about suggesting a pose 3nodding even the most simple one

and I will search through my previous changing works to see which one best fits ...

oh yeah, I can only draw Semi-Chibi neutral
I don't think any images I have saved for poses are easy to read or are appropriate for gaia o.o' have a gallery?
haha mine does that too. I can hear her stomach gurgling xD makes me ear warm though razz

7:16am? That's too early O.o
XD it's funny to hear there tummy, I like napping with my kitty by my face, but he puts his warm paws on my cheek and forehead.

Coffee grinder at like 5:45 am >.<

Rainbow Spirit

15,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Team Moira 200
hello
SAMPLE
15k headshot
50k waist up

other my art (non avi related) is seen HERE
100k-250k for something more difficult - fullbody, no lines, details, backgroud etc...
lol at least they're not cold paws razz My cat has rancid breath though so it's not to nice when it yawns D:
could never get up at 5am 'cept for bathroom xP
Janots
hello
SAMPLE
15k headshot
50k waist up

100k-250k for something more difficult - fullbody, no lines, details, backgroud etc...
can you do something with the feel of this one? no background or anything just same style?
[-]Battery[+]
lol at least they're not cold paws razz My cat has rancid breath though so it's not to nice when it yawns D:
could never get up at 5am 'cept for bathroom xP
I originally got up to pee, next thing I know a coffee grinders going. I don't drink coffee so.. it certainly wasn't me.

Rainbow Spirit

15,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Team Moira 200
Dragonia Bane
Janots
hello
SAMPLE
15k headshot
50k waist up

can you do something with the feel of this one? no background or anything just same style?

ok, will try. Fullbody coloured (100k). Standing, motion? Cloth style?
Janots
Dragonia Bane
Janots
hello
SAMPLE
15k headshot
50k waist up

ok, will try. Fullbody coloured (100k). Standing, motion? Cloth style?
A pose like this He has golden fans which you are welcome to decorate however since they always change, and his clothes you can either use an example for or design yourself if you'd rather.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff