7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
of fire and rage
Lady-Vulpini
of fire and rage
Lady-Vulpini
I like the style of the first example. I'm looking for something blue or green with a bit of a water feel, if possible. What's your price range?

Well i dont have a price range, so however you feel they are worth! Just let me know what kind of dragons (wyverns, chinese, ect)

I know you want watery based dragons, correct?

And how many dragons and what flowers
Or did you just want normal flowers? o v o
how about five in varying sizes? Each can have as many or as few flowers of any type and color. I'd like to see at least one include a water lily.
Watery dragons (gils, fins, leathery feet. ) any little touches. I like all styles of dragons and like a good smattering. I already have a few Chinese dragons being worked on though.
How about 2bil for each dragon?

Ok, deal! I`ll make you five dragons, all.water based with varying species and flowers, one being water lilies!

I will work on them now. v u v Ill also make them transparent! Send trade, but do not confirm until I give you some screen shots of them to make sure if you want me to make any changes : o

Sparkly Noob

User Image

heart heart heart

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Eizoryu
Something like these guys (they're the only ones Google pulled up in a search)? Sure, I can do that. 3nodding
And that sounds like a plan to me~ Would you like any WIP updates?
Those indeed. =)
I like to be surprised. A watermarked preview is all I need before I finalize the trade.
of fire and rage
Eizoryu
Something like these guys (they're the only ones Google pulled up in a search)? Sure, I can do that. 3nodding
And that sounds like a plan to me~ Would you like any WIP updates?
Those indeed. =)
I like to be surprised. A watermarked preview is all I need before I finalize the trade.
Sure thing~ emotion_yatta

Nacchashu's Pardner

Dapper Dabbler

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
of fire and rage

two out of five are done! Just three more then I can screen shot for you v u v !!

Nacchashu's Pardner

Dapper Dabbler

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
im almost done with all your dragons! o v o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash