Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash

Maxx D
Agony Manifest
Did you ever get my last PM re: your avis? smile If you still like my art and are open to RLCing me, I'd be happy to draw these dragon sisters too - so gorgeous. Good luck getting more offers!
I never did! can you resend me the pm?

Trash

Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben

pts question gonk
d3

oh the ptr. i got fed up with it when i kept copying my chars to it, but it wouldn't put my actual CURRENT DH on it. evil i have 2 less pieces of marauder's, no krider, and no rrog like i should
how do u even get marauder's like i havent had a single piece drop at all

i got the boots, pants, and an rrog in half an hour. lol later that night i got the krider. tbh i'm still in awe. the first 3 pieces were hell to get tho
like what difficulty do u normally farm on

Flamatik's Husband

Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben

pts question gonk
d3

oh the ptr. i got fed up with it when i kept copying my chars to it, but it wouldn't put my actual CURRENT DH on it. evil i have 2 less pieces of marauder's, no krider, and no rrog like i should

i got the boots, pants, and an rrog in half an hour. lol later that night i got the krider. tbh i'm still in awe. the first 3 pieces were hell to get tho

i got the pieces as rift boss drops. they were either on 4, 5, or 6. i don't remember cause i was doing rift it forward stuff, so it didn't matter what the diff was, long as i got in the group. the krider was a regular mob drop on normal. which is impossible. or so i thought exclaim

Trash

Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben

i got the pieces as rift boss drops. they were either on 4, 5, or 6. i don't remember cause i was doing rift it forward stuff, so it didn't matter what the diff was, long as i got in the group. the krider was a regular mob drop on normal. which is impossible. or so i thought exclaim
Like im comparing out stats, I have almost as much dex as you but your dmg is like 200k above mine holy s**t

Flamatik's Husband

Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben

Like im comparing out stats, I have almost as much dex as you but your dmg is like 200k above mine holy s**t

oh, well i don't know about all that. the damage is even higher than just 200k though, cause not only do i have 1 of all the pets out cause of the set bonus, that chest gives me 3 wolves. paragon might be a factor too.

Trash

Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben

oh, well i don't know about all that. the damage is even higher than just 200k though, cause not only do i have 1 of all the pets out cause of the set bonus, that chest gives me 3 wolves. paragon might be a factor too.
maybe. i mean i have the 3 wolves too and im still not putting out that much.

and im talking about the raw damage stat, not actual output.

Dangerous Businesswoman

Dragons you say! Samples. I'm looking for expensive item bribes right now though,depending on if you want couple/single/waist up/chibi/bust up etc...

Flamatik's Husband

Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben

how high paragon are you question

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Agony Manifest
Maxx D
Did you ever get my last PM re: your avis? smile If you still like my art and are open to RLCing me, I'd be happy to draw these dragon sisters too - so gorgeous. Good luck getting more offers!
I never did! can you resend me the pm?
Resent - fingers crossed this one gets to you! Thanks for letting me know.

Trash

Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben

holy s**t i just changed out 2 pieces of jewelry and got a 100k dmg upgrade, im using rares instead of legendaries now. im 68 paragon

Flamatik's Husband

Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben

holy s**t i just changed out 2 pieces of jewelry and got a 100k dmg upgrade, im using rares instead of legendaries now. im 68 paragon

oh. yea. legendary definitely doesn't always mean dmg. gonk i'm still using a rare neck because ******** if i'll ever find another one with as high as 96% crit dmg and 9% chance cry

Trash

Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben

oh. yea. legendary definitely doesn't always mean dmg. gonk i'm still using a rare neck because ******** if i'll ever find another one with as high as 96% crit dmg and 9% chance cry
yeah i crafted the same neck u got and i got 78 crit, 8% chance and CDR on 1 roll lol

Trash

Lucariesse
Dragons you say! Samples. I'm looking for expensive item bribes right now though,depending on if you want couple/single/waist up/chibi/bust up etc...
What would you want for a couple waist up?

Flamatik's Husband

Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben
Agony Manifest
Kleben

yeah i crafted the same neck u got and i got 78 crit, 8% chance and CDR on 1 roll lol

i'm looking for either a lightning or arcane prevention neck. but idk if i'll get one that's anywhere close to the one i have now, dmg wise. mad

Flamatik's Husband

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces