Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who was your favorite rookie Digimon? ((DA01))

Agumon 0.16176470588235 16.2% [ 11 ]
Gabumon 0.26470588235294 26.5% [ 18 ]
Tentomon 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 4 ]
Gomamon 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 4 ]
Biyomon 0.073529411764706 7.4% [ 5 ]
Palmon 0.073529411764706 7.4% [ 5 ]
Gatomon 0.16176470588235 16.2% [ 11 ]
Patamon 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Pure-hearted Trash

User Image
User Image
                                          digidigidigiRaelyn
                                          digimon digital monsters digimonare the champions
                                            Female
                                            18 years old
                                            5'5" || 123 lbs || C-cup (lol)
                                            High School Senior
                                            Dracomon

RLC list: Kathyu-fb freshlysaltedbiscuits-fb sprite style, MuttTech-colored lineart fb, Lucariesse-fb, sakuyamon-fb, Hikaru Ohayashi, lexleggy, Alice_Queen_of_Wonderland, Fawze-chibi, twilightROT-fb or chibi, eridanos, Eclair 0ra

Pure-hearted Trash

digidigidigiwelcome

Hey there, stranger~. Welcome to my pleasant request thread as I pursue my goal of obtaining art of my digimon bb. emotion_bigheart

I'm going to make this short, sweet, and straight to the point-- I want art of the gal in the first post.

Critical information is included below her reference image, though you don't have to draw her digimon partner, Dracomon. Yes, he is her partner, and yes, she is a digimon tamer.

I won't be upset if you don't include him, though. c:

Pure-hearted Trash

digidigidigietcUser Image

Personality || Headstrong, Optimistic, Courageous, Rash, & Irascible

Raelyn's an adventurous girl with a knack for stickin her nose into risky business. She loves to go! go! go! and isn't one to sit still (unless tired and wanting to sleep.. in which good luck tryin to move her). She's usually smiling but has a sarcastic charm about her. Loves her digimon to death♥. They are partners~! She would spoil him if she could. lol. She's got a fiery spirit and a bit of an edge. Also a tom boy~ with just a dash of feminine charm. She tries to act tough but in the end, she's still an emotional girl. She just doesn't like to show fear or sadness if she can get away with it. Tends to bottle up negative feelings, which eventually leads to her becoming tense and making snarky remarks.

Digital World Outfit 1 || Digital World Outfit 2 || Casual Outfit 1 || Casual Outfit 2 || Rae's D3

Also, if you're feeling creative, feel free to design an outfit! She likes warm colors~ yellow, red, orange~, black, and blue (orange's compliment).

Semi-important info ||

She has pale/platinum blonde hair and deep green eyes.
            Always include her goggles! They are very important ♥.
            Enjoys video games, eating, sleeping, Dracomon, Taichi, and sports ((she's on the swim team :'D)).

Pure-hearted Trash

digidigidigigoodies

Most recent:

User Image

by minghii

New ►►►►► Old

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
            User Image
            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure-hearted Trash

Alright kiddos, show me your samples and prices!
Please put links or images under a spoiler tag! Images lag my internet. x _x

No need to fill out a form. c;

Anime > Realism

Chibis are fine, too.

RLC AVAILABLE

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Ouvie
Alright kiddos, show me your samples and prices!

No need to fill out a form. c;

Currently interested in gold, RLC, and item commissions.

gg>rlc preferably lol

How bout this kinda of style?

User Image

Pure-hearted Trash

Amaraz

Do you have more examples?

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
Ouvie
Amaraz

Do you have more examples?

Portrait or profile view?

Bilge rat

omgomgomg I really love Digimon. I actually met my husband because of Digimon. A million years ago. And now we're married.

My style is probably not at all what you're looking for, but I could totally draw her and I love digimon so I'm posting my info anyway. XD I take RL commissions, samples and pricing over at my dA

Pure-hearted Trash

Amaraz

Either is fine.

Shestval

Awh, that is so sweet and awesome! Yeah, Digimon is one of my guilty pleasures. I've been rewatching the first season for the zillionth time, and it's rekindling my love for my OC. lol

Your art is gorgeous, but not quite what I am looking for. I am going to bookmark your page, though, cause I have other OCs that would fit your style better. c:

Bilge rat

Ouvie
Awh, that is so sweet and awesome! Yeah, Digimon is one of my guilty pleasures. I've been rewatching the first season for the zillionth time, and it's rekindling my love for my OC. lol

Your art is gorgeous, but not quite what I am looking for. I am going to bookmark your page, though, cause I have other OCs that would fit your style better. c:
Digimon 01 is the only time I really fell head-over-heels into a fandom. Are you watching dub or sub? I don't think I've ever seen the first season subbed, and man, that was a terrible dub. XD I haven't rewatched in prbably 10 years. I'm a little afraid I'll be disappointed, I guess.

And no problem, I was pretty sure my style would be wrong. XD Also your name is familiar... I probably posted in one of your threads before.

Pure-hearted Trash

Shestval

I'm watching the sub. It's fantastic compared to the dub!
I'm way too emotional as I rewatch it, lol-- not sure if it's my nostalgia or not, but I will admit I started tearing up when the kids' digimon evolved for the first time. //shot > x>;

Hmm, maybe? I've had the name Ouvie for a few years now, but it's short for Ouverture-- WoW name and such. I mostly RP on here, but I did have a request thread like... 2 years ago. P:

Bilge rat

Ouvie
I'm watching the sub. It's fantastic compared to the dub!
I'm way too emotional as I rewatch it, lol-- not sure if it's my nostalgia or not, but I will admit I started tearing up when the kids' digimon evolved for the first time. //shot > x>;

Hmm, maybe? I've had the name Ouvie for a few years now, but it's short for Ouverture-- WoW name and such. I mostly RP on here, but I did have a request thread like... 2 years ago. P:
I'd imagine that the sub is better than the dub! I think we watched Frontier (season 4) subbed, but all the rest we saw dubbed. 90's anime dubs were pretty across-the-board terrible, so I'm not sure how we managed. My husband has made dolls of some of the characters! He made some of the 01 characters but those dolls are really old and not as good as his more recent ones. Then he got a commission for Kari and Yolei from 02 and he started making all of those kids.

I'm guessing you're a Tai fan. XD

And I must have mixed you up with someone with a similar short-begins-with-O name. XD
Consider for rlc? owo

Samples here~DA or tumblr

Pure-hearted Trash

From what I can recall.. yeah, dubs back in the days were awful. Lol. I desperately want to go back and rewatch everything I remember watching as a kid, but I'm scared I would hate myself a little afterwards. XD After I finish this season, I plan on watching at least through frontier... Then mayyyybeee I'll watch savers. Not sure.

Omg his dolls are adorable! Guh I'm a sucker for plush and everything cute. So awesome that you are so talented and your husband is as well! Creative couples are the best. C: and you share a love for digimon. Awesome. C:

I loveee taichi way more than I should. I loved his character from the start and he was one of my first (lol) anime crushes. Oh.. the good old days. Haha. He has a special spot in my heart. C: plus, I adore wargreymon. He's my favorite digimon and always will be. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff