Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello all and sorry if i pulled you in with awesome title........ok so i think the title is awesome. So anyway yeah sorry again but no I wont be doing art unless its little signs or something of that sort.......I have gold to give anyway im request art for my female dream avi.... she is going to be my oc when i get pictures for her. Ok so yes I know lots of people want just there oc or dream avi drawn but im diffrent see i dont want just my dream avi drawn......I WANT MY FEMALE DREAM AVI DRAWN WITH YOU AVI OR OC. yes that mean you are drawing art of you avi also lol how awesome is that......well i will give gold to all who draw me......yes i mean everyone who comes into the thread and decide to stay and draw me get gold yes yes im that nice of a person. I will also advertise your art so you can get more people to come and give gold for you awesome art. well let the drawing begin. Female dream avi is in siggy

Oh so i now that your drawing me please post saying your drawing me so i can be sure to put you in my list of people to give gold to ok hope to see your art soon.

List of artist:
X
X
X
X
X
Bump come one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash