Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  --

Daniel is trying to seduce you. What is your reaction?

Let him do whatever he damn well pleases to you. Unf!! 0.52941176470588 52.9% [ 9 ]
Try and fight him. You can fight... right? Put up ur dukes! 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Try and get away! He's a demon and probably really dangerous. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Throw plushies and holy water and see if he melts. It'd probably piss him off tho. 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Please keep in mind while I can do RLC, I highly prefer to spend my gold and have reserved RLC only for reference sheets! If I have promised/committed to buying from you before I made my edit to RLC, I will still buy from you!

I am in desperate need for reference sheets, so that will go to my RLC fund.

Everything else I prefer to purchase with Gaia Gold and items!

I think I'm done making my edits. I apologize if I am a bit topsy-turvy!
Nice character ///o v o///

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Awwwe crap, I'm a sucker for demons.
Posting mostly to find thread later, may do a freeb, not confident enough to even try for a commish from you

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Salaura
Posting mostly to find thread later, may do a freeb, not confident enough to even try for a commish from you

You can subscribe to this thread to easily find it. That's usually what I do when I want to find a thread.
Feel free to use me as practice if you want. c: I'll tip whatever artwork I get from you, if I do receive any.
Thanks for taking the time to drop by!

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Loveparody
Salaura

You can subscribe to this thread to easily find it. That's usually what I do when I want to find a thread.
Feel free to use me as practice if you want. c: I'll tip whatever artwork I get from you, if I do receive any.
Thanks for taking the time to drop by!

I do need to practice on manly men 3nodding
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Collector Cutie-Pie

Loveparody

I am interested in drawing for you! Here are my details:
Username: Clefairykid
My Art Style Is: pixel (small and/or large)
My art examples: link
My price range is this: bribe, I have some items for a rough idea listed in that link but it would depend on whether you want single/couple/small/large, I assume you're looking for a small size so it can be used for dA? There's also a lot on my wishlist I might work for too, so you can suggest something from there too.
My Art Stream is Here: I can't stream because I live where there is only dial up internet XD
Comments/Questions:
my work time is usually between same day deliver and 3-4 days max. If it will be longer I let you know but it's unlikely. I don't start work until I see the trade started but send a full preview piece before you finish the trade, and then send the unmarked verison when it's done. You can also feel free to visit my dA link in my sig, I'm familiar with dA so I know the icon limitations etc,

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ClefairyKid
Loveparody

My price range is this: bribe, I have some items for a rough idea listed in that link but it would depend on whether you want single/couple/small/large, I assume you're looking for a small size so it can be used for dA? There's also a lot on my wishlist I might work for too, so you can suggest something from there too.
My Art Stream is Here: I can't stream because I live where there is only dial up internet XD
Comments/Questions:
my work time is usually between same day deliver and 3-4 days max. If it will be longer I let you know but it's unlikely. I don't start work until I see the trade started but send a full preview piece before you finish the trade, and then send the unmarked verison when it's done. You can also feel free to visit my dA link in my sig, I'm familiar with dA so I know the icon limitations etc,

Yup, I'm interested in having a 50x50 icon of Daniel so I can upload it to DA and use it. I can't pixel worth a damn.
I have a Beyond Pale I don't mind getting rid of. What would that get me?

Collector Cutie-Pie

Loveparody
ClefairyKid
Loveparody

Comments/Questions:

Yup, I'm interested in having a 50x50 icon of Daniel so I can upload it to DA and use it. I can't pixel worth a damn.

I've actually had someone just pay with one, but I don't mind doing another single small size for a second razz If you want more than one single or extra animation, I'd be looking for a tiny bit higher or combined item offer c:

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ClefairyKid
Loveparody
ClefairyKid
Loveparody

Comments/Questions:

I've actually had someone just pay with one, but I don't mind doing another single small size for a second razz If you want more than one single or extra animation, I'd be looking for a tiny bit higher or combined item offer c:

Aw. :c It's the only item I have that was on your list.
I'm only looking for one pixel. I'm not interested in couples, multiples, etc.
Would I be given any animation at all or would it be still?

Collector Cutie-Pie

Loveparody
ClefairyKid
Loveparody
ClefairyKid
Loveparody

Comments/Questions:

no no you're misunderstanding me razz
I said the blinking comes with all pixels regardless XD I just mean if you want something other than blinking, like bobbing, dripping or whatever XD and the items listed in the shop post themselves aren't the only items I take, I have a whole wishlist full of things I'm interested in, I just don't post the whole thing coz that would be a lot of effort XD

I can do it for that item, like I said, but if you wanted something a bit more, there are other items I take razz

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ClefairyKid
Loveparody
ClefairyKid
Loveparody
ClefairyKid
Loveparody

Comments/Questions:

I said the blinking comes with all pixels regardless XD I just mean if you want something other than blinking, like bobbing, dripping or whatever XD and the items listed in the shop post themselves aren't the only items I take, I have a whole wishlist full of things I'm interested in, I just don't post the whole thing coz that would be a lot of effort XD

I can do it for that item, like I said, but if you wanted something a bit more, there are other items I take razz

I'm just inquiring/curious about this animation and if you could do it/understand what I'm after.

I kind of want him to be bobbing up and down with a cigarette smoke animation of some sort. Could you do that?

I have an avatar you can work from.

I found a Portrait of a Dear Deer in my inventory as well that I can tack on alongside the Pale. (I saw that was on your wishlist) Dunno if that's enough. ;c

edit: I can also tack on a Casual Winter. o.<

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image ~Minty Bumping!

Collector Cutie-Pie

Loveparody
ClefairyKid
Loveparody
ClefairyKid
Loveparody

I'm just inquiring/curious about this animation and if you could do it/understand what I'm after.

I kind of want him to be bobbing up and down with a cigarette smoke animation of some sort. Could you do that?

I found a Portrait of a Dear Deer in my inventory as well that I can tack on alongside the Pale. (I saw that was on your wishlist) Dunno if that's enough. ;c

Casual Winter sounds good to me, I'll do it c:

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
ClefairyKid
Loveparody
ClefairyKid
Loveparody
ClefairyKid
Loveparody

Casual Winter sounds good to me, I'll do it c:

Allright~ Could you do this avatar with the animations I requested? Make sure the horns are a gradient from black to dark red near the tips. c: I got the 3 items I offered in my inventory ready! I'd like to see how the pixel looks before I finish up the payment and see if anything needs changing if that's OK with you? Please let me know when to start the trade and you can keep me updated via PM if that's what your usual method is. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff