Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

User Image

Welcome to my art request thread!
I'm looking for art for my various avatars/OCs.

Current funds: 10,000,000,000

I am primarily looking for group art or singles of my OCs in the second post.

Personally I would prefer not to go to a shop unless I'm guaranteed a slot.

Somethings I would like from you so that it makes things easier are for both you and me.

Style: Full body, Head shot, Chibi, Coloured, etc etc.
Prices: If bribe then post your last few accepted bribes please, I don't wanna insult you with my lowballs.
Samples: Preferably as a link if possible if not then use a spoiler tag please.

I am open to RLC, but only at certain times of the month/fortnight. And depending upon pirce, I'm generally broke a lot of the time.

Details on Avatars/OCs below. More details to be added soon.

My status: Cleaning.
_
_
_

----------------^ Art done by Unconscious98 ^

Hunter

User Image
^ Art done by Unconscious98 ^

Apologies for no tektek links at this current time.

These are the main avatars/OCs I am looking for art at the moment for. The three are triplets and each have their own personality traits. I am looking for group art for these three, but will take singles of any of them. More details will be added to them over time.

The Middle Sister.
Scyrena

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Eye Style:
Can be done as either normal or the same same as the avi ref.

Eye Colour:
Icy bue or neon blueish white glowing eyes.

Figure:
Slim hourglass-ish, her bust size is a C.

Anything she deems fun or interesting. Starting fights in bars. Playing pranks and tricks on people. Drinking and eating. Slacking off on her jobs. And generally getting into fights and causing trouble for others, as well as dragging her younger sister into her messes. Laughing at others misfortune.

Dislikes:
Being bossed around by her elder sister. Anything she deems boring. Watching other people have fun. Sleeping.

About Her:
She has a bouncy and hyperactive personality. She smiles and laughs alot. Loves to play pranks and tricks on her sisters, as well as anyone annoys her or is just unlucky enough to meet her. She is always getting into trouble from Artara (Eldest sister). Behind her smiles and laughs is a slightly sadistic side to her, some of her pranks and tricks can be deadly or cause serious injury. She is always looking to have fun and will stick her nose into pretty much anything no matter how dangerous it is. She also enjoys being a smartass. She is slightly thick as well.

Outfits:
Currently no outfits for, still in process of designing them. Once done they will go here. Use above avi for now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Eldest Sister.
Artara

Eye Style:
Can be done as either normal or the same same as the avi ref.

Eye Colour:
A nice deep purple or similar to avi ref for glowing eyes.

Figure:
D cup with a more fuller hourglass figure than Scyrena.

Bossing her sister around . Anything expensive. Being lazy. Stealing from others. Money. Drinking and gambling. Tricking people out of their belongings. Watching others do her dirty work.

Dislikes:
Working. Anything that takes effort without good rewards. Rich people. People who don't do what she says. Scyrena's pranks and tricks.

About Her:
The eldest of the three sisters. She is lazy, unmotivated by anything other then her own greed, unless her sister are concerned. She will force her sisters to do her dirty work for her while she sits back and relaxes..until the moment they screw up and need saving. She is always getting the blue sister in trouble for pulling pranks and tricks on her and the orange sister. She is a thief and swindler, and enjoys "re-appropriating" other peoples belongings.

Outfits:
Currently no outfits for, still in process of designing them. Once done they will go here. Use above avi for now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being lazy, so she is still being worked on.
The youngest of the three sisters. She constantly has a bored expression on her face, she is also slightly naive and will do anything her sisters ask of her. She loves anything that is sparkly/shiny. She ignores anyone but her own sisters unless they are giving her something shiny/sparkly. On orders from her purple sister she follows her blue sister around in an attempt to stop her from causing to much trouble, but ands up just watching as things gets bad.

Hunter

Apologies for no tektek links at this current time.

This set don't have personalities as of yet so feel free to give them one based on their looks!

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
(Please note the last one is male)

Hunter

Recent art I have purchased. Will only display a few. All others will be in my Journal.
Will go from newest to oldest.

User Image
^ Usammi ^

User Image
^ Ghooosties ^

User Image
^ Ghooosties ^

Hunter

Currently Commissioned art in the works.
This is for me so please don't bother these people.
Strike through means completed.

To lazy to keep track anymore lol.

TowerHill - Group Fullbody of Triplets - 400m

Hunter

Hunter

Hunter

Okay Open!

Muscular Shounen

First post tag, like a boss emotion_dealwithit

Hunter

Head Dealer Ish

Haha thanks.

Muscular Shounen

Angel of Ultimate Demise
Head Dealer Ish

Haha thanks.

:3 You're welcome... I think?? Is that something to be thanked for? LOL

How are you today?

Hunter

Head Dealer Ish
Angel of Ultimate Demise
Head Dealer Ish

Haha thanks.

:3 You're welcome... I think?? Is that something to be thanked for? LOL

How are you today?

Hmm dunno lol.

Good good, debating if I should stay up tonight and watch random anime lol. You?

Muscular Shounen

Angel of Ultimate Demise

Getting ready to sleep, but wanted to say hi to you before doing that ^^

I like your avis a lot <3 Especially the blonde with the goggles hehe

Hunter

Head Dealer Ish
Angel of Ultimate Demise

Haha I think I made myself a bit hyper making this thread lol >.<

Thanks, he was the first ever male avi I made lol, all of them are so different from my old style but I love them.

Muscular Shounen

Angel of Ultimate Demise
Head Dealer Ish
Angel of Ultimate Demise

Haha I think I made myself a bit hyper making this thread lol >.<

Thanks, he was the first ever male avi I made lol, all of them are so different from my old style but I love them.

Yea he's def my favorite ^^

I have a burning question since you didn't mention it:

For those of us accepting RLC as payment, where do you stand? Do you purchase with rlc too, or strictly gold only? ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff