Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Risk-Taker

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
First of all, I would just like to say that I don't give a flying User Image whether you read this or not. There will be no forms to fill out, no guidelines to give me art. Below, my character requests can be found, all I ask is that you PLEASE read the bio before you start drawing. Also, I do not do RLC. Sorry!. That's pretty much all I have to say, thank you in advance for any art at all I might be getting from you.

CURRENT FUNDS: 3.5M

Hilarious Risk-Taker

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Draw her in either outfit!

Mirella

Apperance
Twenty-two year old Mirella is lean, strong, and tends to rely more than a little on her “bad girl” image. Her sharp, crimson red eyes are rimmed with thick eyelashes - made even more conspicuous with layers of eye makeup - and are often masked behind raven black bangs streaked with chunks of crimson locks, to match her eyes. Her volumized straight hair falls to about her mid back in variously cut lengths, with long locks in the front framing her chin, and is streaked with crimson throughout.
Though her personal tastes are more subdued, Mirella’s image if that of a young “goth-punk”, mostly containing black, red, and grey clothing. Her favorite outfit consists of her knee length high heeled boots with silver buckles across the top and front, lace tights, short red skirt overlaid with tulle and complete with belt, and black long-sleeved corset-style top with lace accents.

Personality
Mirella carefully hides her delicate constitution under a tough, take-charge façade. She has become particularly skilled at reading people – examining their motives, desires, and calling attention to their mistruths. In truth Mirella hides behind her loud appearance as an easy method for judging those around her, and she carefully calculates the risks to use her judgments and information to, as she likes to call it, “direct” individuals toward a given action – usually one that serves her in some way. Mirella keeps people at arm’s length due to disappointments in her past, rarely forming deep relationships or allowing others into her “inner circle”, disclosing her dreams and motives. On the rare occasion she does allow someone to see beneath the skin, Mirella is brought sharply into the reality that her own power to control can be used against her. She is not safe so long as she allows her personal history and motives to leach into the control she holds over others, but fails to accept that anyone is capable of bullying or manipulating her.

Mirella’s childhood and past are a bit muddled. She primarily grew up with an exhausted working single mother and three rambunctious older brothers. Her father died when she was very young, leaving her with few memories of the man who frequently abandoned the family. Her eldest brother was the primary male role model in her life, however even he could not prevent her from leaving home and cutting ties with the family at the age of nineteen. Throughout her elementary through high school years Mirella was a rebellious girl, often getting into senseless fights at school, one of which resulted in the scar below her eye, after an older bully attacked her for a snide comment. Now that she is on her own Mirella struggles to find food and other essentials, often resorting to stealing what she most needs and never staying in place too long. The shelters she calls home are abandoned warehouses and shops operated by a group of thieves as an underground system for hiding and moving members and their goods. Though she tries to hold down part time jobs, Mirella wanders from town to town aimlessly, seemingly searching for a purpose and goal.
bio written by xblustar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcy

Appearance

Personality

Hilarious Risk-Taker

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
Artist: Darkest Revolution

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Hilarious Risk-Taker

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hilarious Risk-Taker

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hilarious Risk-Taker

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hilarious Risk-Taker

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hilarious Risk-Taker

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Bumpity bumpity bump

Hilarious Risk-Taker

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hilarious Risk-Taker

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hilarious Risk-Taker

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hilarious Risk-Taker

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Seeker

Mirella fullbody-- 450k

Hilarious Risk-Taker

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
xeunha
Mirella fullbody-- 450k

Ohh your art is so pretty emotion_kirakira maybe I could do a headshot instead? I like them better sweatdrop

Seeker

Seffia the Zombie
xeunha
Mirella fullbody-- 450k

Ohh your art is so pretty emotion_kirakira maybe I could do a headshot instead? I like them better sweatdrop

Alright. 250 sound ok? Or should I go lower... I don't usually sell headshots so idk :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff