• Invisibility 100
The Raving Madame
Bob Souzou
The Raving Madame
oh god today is going to be one of those days
those
days
Uh oh. D: I hope your feeling turns out to be wrong! Wanna talk about it? :c

ahaaa no i'm fine! But thank you, there was just a system error that screwed over my class registration at my college. This type of stuff happens a lot to me lol rofl
Ah, good good! I mean...that it sorted out alright/wasn't so serious. Not that I wanted it to happen at all...oh dear. emotion_sweatdrop

Dapper Member

Bob Souzou

Ehehe
I can!

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Doot dee doot~♪

Steadfast Defender

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Up! Come on guys draw K'orth >:c he's adorableeeee

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Hey! ^^ I'm fine, thank you ^^ how are you?

blackbird cake's Significant Otter

Greedy Trickster

██████name. green || age. 21 || gender. male || alignment. chaotic good || title. rogue of space

He is fantastic! Seriously. I am doing this tomorrow (when I am not dead from sleep deprivation). It is happening. He is just too adorable for me not to draw!

"where doing it man"

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
ctrl-G
Up! Come on guys draw K'orth >:c he's adorableeeee
Aw, why thank you G. You hella nice. (ohmanI'msogladyoulikehisdesign. QoQ/ )
Jawsum
Hey! ^^ I'm fine, thank you ^^ how are you?
Pretty good! Just a little tired from running around to school and work. But it's been a couple weeks so I'll get used to the schedule eventually. WAKING UP EARLY INVOLUNTARILY IS STRANGELY NICE.
Katanari
██████name. green || age. 21 || gender. male || alignment. chaotic good || title. rogue of space

He is fantastic! Seriously. I am doing this tomorrow (when I am not dead from sleep deprivation). It is happening. He is just too adorable for me not to draw!

"where doing it man"
O.O Wh...Th... Thank you! surprised I'm extremely flattered you like him! Wow, yeah get your sleep! There's no rush. I hope you have fun drawing him, I can't wait! biggrin

I've changed my avatar in response to your reference.
User Image YA KNOW I LOVE YA???

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Haha having a schedule is really nice in general in my opinion ^_^

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sahike15
I'M ********' SCREAMING. gkldjaflkjdsa He looks so good in your style, First wife ahhhhhhh! I KNOW YOU LIKE THE EYE BIGgjdaslkfjsal It's too cute. Cutie patootie. ♥
Jawsum
THAT'S TRUE! I like having a schedule, helps plan the day better.

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I know! *3* We have a really tight schedule this days xD With Monday - Friday being the same xD But it works!

In a relationship with Hivestuck

Oh my goodness. I love K'orth. I may not be able to draw you up a thing, but if the opportunity presents itself I will be all over that! Good luck! And fabulous OC ;u;
Maybe you would be interested in a rlc? Your char is ADORABLE RLC INFO I wish I had good examples of more actual humans.. [link] Just a crappy sketch but you get the idea, it will be colored and nice like the first ones.
Bob Souzou
Sahike15
I'M ********' SCREAMING. gkldjaflkjdsa He looks so good in your style, First wife ahhhhhhh! I KNOW YOU LIKE THE EYE BIGgjdaslkfjsal It's too cute. Cutie patootie. ♥
Jawsum
THAT'S TRUE! I like having a schedule, helps plan the day better.
tempted to make a little more than a three minute sketch

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jawsum
I know! *3* We have a really tight schedule this days xD With Monday - Friday being the same xD But it works!
And how! What are you up to that's so tight?
Sypon
Oh my goodness. I love K'orth. I may not be able to draw you up a thing, but if the opportunity presents itself I will be all over that! Good luck! And fabulous OC ;u;
Ahhh, thank you for showing interest, though. I always love hearing people's reactions to K'orth. smile
LordButtcheeks
Maybe you would be interested in a rlc? Your char is ADORABLE RLC INFO I wish I had good examples of more actual humans.. [link] Just a crappy sketch but you get the idea, it will be colored and nice like the first ones.
Ahhhhh, your style is equally if not even MORE ADORABLE! I'm interested in getting, maybe a chibi done? smile Normally I would let the artist decide the type of commission, but I would really enjoy a chibi, I think.
Sahike15
tempted to make a little more than a three minute sketch
gkdjalfkjkslf IF YOU DO MY HEART WILL EXPLODE I THINK--!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff