• Invisibility 100
The Raving Madame
Bob Souzou

lol i'm in college and live alone in a tiny flat, with a cat
I CAN DO WHAT I WANT

Also DSKHFJKDFH idk how to dress my one oc today
what is fashion
Hahahaha, luckyyyy.

Fashion is so hard, I can't believe it's a profession oh lawd. Maybe clothes fitting for whatever the weather is like outside wherever you are?

With that I'm off for the night. Talk to ya later!

Steadfast Defender

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Whoaaaaa a cyclops *A* I'd like to try to draw him ; v ; Can I perhaps interest you in my art? RLCs perhaps?

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
ctrl-G
Whoaaaaa a cyclops *A* I'd like to try to draw him ; v ; Can I perhaps interest you in my art? RLCs perhaps?
Oh wow, fantastic work! I'll pay for whatever you have in mind (so if fullbody coloured then go for it).

Steadfast Defender

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bob Souzou
ctrl-G
Oh wow, fantastic work! I'll pay for whatever you have in mind (so if fullbody coloured then go for it).
Oh wow, thank you so much! I will be noting you the process once I begin with it!

Would you like a simple / complex background to go with it or just the character?

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
ctrl-G
Oh wow, thank you so much! I will be noting you the process once I begin with it!

Would you like a simple / complex background to go with it or just the character?
Well, I believe that as a part of the composition, you might have a good background in mind for the piece. So I'll let you decide and you tell me and I'll pay you based on your prices (or if it ends up being too pricey I'll tell you that too).

Tricky Lunatic

Hey there! Not sure if you are interested, but I recently opened up IRL commissions. I believe my prices are reasonable, and more information/examples of my work can be found on my dA here. If you're not interested, that's fine, figured it wouldn't hurt to ask! Thanks for your time and good luck with your request. smile

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Tanabata Wish
Hey there! Not sure if you are interested, but I recently opened up IRL commissions. I believe my prices are reasonable, and more information/examples of my work can be found on my dA here. If you're not interested, that's fine, figured it wouldn't hurt to ask! Thanks for your time and good luck with your request. smile
Thanks man, and oh that looks fantastic! If you'd enjoy drawing K'orth then I'll pay ya whatever you feel like. So if you wanna do a fullbody just let me know. I'm down for it.

Tricky Lunatic

Bob Souzou
Tanabata Wish
Thanks man, and oh that looks fantastic! If you'd enjoy drawing K'orth then I'll pay ya whatever you feel like. So if you wanna do a fullbody just let me know. I'm down for it.

Sure, I'd love to! Just note me on dA or send me a PM and we can arrange payment. If you have any poses in mind you want me to do, let me know that as well. Thanks!

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Tanabata Wish
Sure, I'd love to! Just note me on dA or send me a PM and we can arrange payment. If you have any poses in mind you want me to do, let me know that as well. Thanks!
Yeee, fasho. Thank you for stopping by!

Steadfast Defender

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bob Souzou
ctrl-G

Well, I believe that as a part of the composition, you might have a good background in mind for the piece. So I'll let you decide and you tell me and I'll pay you based on your prices (or if it ends up being too pricey I'll tell you that too).
Alright! I'll begin on it as soon as I finish other people's commissions. I hope it won't take too long! Thank you again. Again, I will be noting you once I have began! ...I mean PMing lkdjfdf

Fashionable Fatcat

Bob Souzou
Samples and prices here

I'd like to draw him as a chibi

Eloquent Explorer

Akdjfbuenfif he's super cute. You can check my sig (art tumblr) for samples and there's an RL price list there too, but I might be willing to art trade depending on what style you like, if any! So let me know if anything catches your eye!

Anxious Bloodsucker

tuna yo
Akdjfbuenfif he's super cute. You can check my sig (art tumblr) for samples and there's an RL price list there too, but I might be willing to art trade depending on what style you like, if any! So let me know if anything catches your eye!

tuna u get out of here what are you doing stop stalking me

Eloquent Explorer

The Raving Madame

but you're so witty and charming madame how could I leave you even for a moment

Anxious Bloodsucker

tuna yo
The Raving Madame

but you're so witty and charming madame how could I leave you even for a moment

:I
this is true