I figure everyone could use a compliment now and then =D
Agreed! How thoughtful of you. smile

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Raving Madame
AWW thank you v_v and i am down for full bods.
They're two of my favorites v_v rags is kinda silly personality wise, she's a spirit of decay and lost things her touch causes natural materials to start rotting she loves moths and knitting. Vivians a down right goofy half demon surfer bum who thinks sharks are kawaii.
Fantastic!
Aw man...I see why they're two of your favorites I like them both...alright I think I'll draw Vivian and then just draw rags as fanart once your comic comes out. Sound good? smile

Anxious Bloodsucker

Bob Souzou
The Raving Madame
AWW thank you v_v and i am down for full bods.
They're two of my favorites v_v rags is kinda silly personality wise, she's a spirit of decay and lost things her touch causes natural materials to start rotting she loves moths and knitting. Vivians a down right goofy half demon surfer bum who thinks sharks are kawaii.
Fantastic!
Aw man...I see why they're two of your favorites I like them both...alright I think I'll draw Vivian and then just draw rags as fanart once your comic comes out. Sound good? smile

SJKHSDJFH *smoshes your cheeks* *W* sounds fabulous.

wait how was k'orth born in those pants and 7 feet of brick wall DID HE ADD TO THEM
WAS HE BORN HUGE?

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Raving Madame
SJKHSDJFH *smoshes your cheeks* *W* sounds fabulous.

wait how was k'orth born in those pants and 7 feet of brick wall DID HE ADD TO THEM
WAS HE BORN HUGE?
[/sufficientlysmoshed] Shplemdid.

PBFFF NO THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN BIG AND HE'S NEVER QUITE FIT THEM BUT HE REFUSES TO NOT WEAR THEM.

Anxious Bloodsucker

Bob Souzou

PBFFF NO THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN BIG AND HE'S NEVER QUITE FIT THEM BUT HE REFUSES TO NOT WEAR THEM.

LOOL so it was more like a super huge blanket the baby ogre was swaddled in and he was like
THESE
THESE COULD BE PANTS
PANTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Raving Madame
Bob Souzou

LOOL so it was more like a super huge blanket the baby ogre was swaddled in and he was like
THESE
THESE COULD BE PANTS
PANTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSS
YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED AHAHAHAHAHA!

Anxious Bloodsucker

Bob Souzou

Now all i can imagine is like a stark naked 7 year old k'orth holding up a stained sheet with a look of wonderment on his face screaming
PANTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS
I HAVE PANTSSSSSSSSSSSS

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm tellin' ya, K'orth is just one big kid who doesn't have much so he's kinda protective, possessive, and nostalgic.

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Raving Madame
Bob Souzou

Now all i can imagine is like a stark naked 7 year old k'orth holding up a stained sheet with a look of wonderment on his face screaming
PANTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS
I HAVE PANTSSSSSSSSSSSS
GSDAKJFLKJASDLFASJK OH NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S PRICELESS. Salvator dressed him in decent clothes, but he just refused to let go of the cloth. LIKE SOME STRANGE GIANT BABY BLANKET.

Anxious Bloodsucker

Bob Souzou
GSDAKJFLKJASDLFASJK OH NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S PRICELESS. Salvator dressed him in decent clothes, but he just refused to let go of the cloth. LIKE SOME STRANGE GIANT BABY BLANKET.

yeah but 7 year old are notorious for throwing off their clothes any chance they get, Salvator could try, but a 7 year old ogre would feel the call of the breeze. The breeze between the knees.

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Raving Madame
Bob Souzou

yeah but 7 year old are notorious for throwing off their clothes any chance they get, Salvator could try, but a 7 year old ogre would feel the call of the breeze. The breeze between the knees.
THAT'S TRUE, hahaha little kids need naked-time as much as they need naps and s**t.

Anxious Bloodsucker

Bob Souzou
The Raving Madame
Bob Souzou

THAT'S TRUE, hahaha little kids need naked-time as much as they need naps and s**t.

idk if us grown ups are too much different, we just wait till at night after work/school in a room instead of noon in a store.

Invisible Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Raving Madame
idk if us grown ups are too much different, we just wait till at night after work/school in a room instead of noon in a store.
Shhhhhhhthat'ssupposedtobeasecret.
>u>
<u<
>u>

NAKED TIME IS NICE, but I still live at home and usually my mom or her husband are here before me, so oh well...IT'S TOO COLD RIGHT NOW ANYWAY brrrr... >n<

Anxious Bloodsucker

Bob Souzou

lol i'm in college and live alone in a tiny flat, with a cat
I CAN DO WHAT I WANT

Also DSKHFJKDFH idk how to dress my one oc today
what is fashion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers